I was on the verge of quitting the site for good but then it hit me.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 68
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Not really no, especially not after the same guy telling me not to rap away my problem makes an open challenge rap battle debate because he can't really win any other kind of debate and still can't rap battle as good as I can. You are toxic but passive-aggressive about being it. Get the fuck off my threads if you got nothing positive to contribute to me.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
Your sexual comments are not appreciated. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Stfu honestly. Rap battles are completely different from rapping against someone to let your anger go. Life isn't sugar and sunshine where everyone needs to get on their knees and pray to the lord savior RM. Your flawed. You don't recognize your flaws and you don't care to address them.

Honestly idc. You are dog crap at rapping. Idc what people say. Your flow is very choppy, you barely rhyme, it is above mediocre with a god complex

Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
What sexual comments did I make?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Please tell what was offensive by saying "What are you spewing?"

PLEASE TELL! God any liberal will find a way to stir the truth

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
Never ceases to amaze me how based on who is insulted what political party I must be in. Not impressed.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Your making false claims of sexism that I don't appreciate. Just a proof will stir the truth to benefit themselves
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
It's ok now I know you are conservative and what you stand for. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Cool I am conservative. I believe the government should dictate every point in our lives...

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Stfu honestly. Rap battles are completely different from rapping against someone to let your anger go. Life isn't sugar and sunshine where everyone needs to get on their knees and pray to the lord savior RM. Your flawed. You don't recognize your flaws and you don't care to address them.

Honestly idc. You are dog crap at rapping. Idc what people say. Your flow is very choppy, you barely rhyme, it is above mediocre with a god complex

As I said, you're a severely toxic bully who doesn't realise it because he half-insults with half-severity to avoid admitting what he's doing in breaking the other down to feel pathetic and insecure.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER XD!! A 15 YEAR OLD "BOY" AS YOU CALL ME IS A BULLY?

Dude your older than me and you calling me a bully is pathetic itself. Please for the love of god, grow up

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Yes you are. Did you not know that a 15 year old can bully others to the point of suicide? Teens are the single most (by both quantity and severity) sociopathic age-group of humans on Earth.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
That is very true for age on age bullying. However an adult has the maturity to defend themselves and not let a 15 year dictate their life for they have no experience in the real world. (Even though I have, but I don't talk about that shit)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
So your argument is, if the person survives the abuse or heals the wound, we don't arrest or punish the one causing it, we only do that if the person can't cope with the injury? 

An even better example of what you're arguing for is the concept of letting all thieves go free if the victim isn't bankrupted by the theft. Is this your moral and legal stance?
Vader
Vader
So your argument is, if the person survives the abuse or heals the wound, we don't arrest or punish the one causing it, we only do that if the person can't cope with the injury? 
No because your comparing PHYSICAL to MENTAL, a whole different subject area

An even better example of what you're arguing for is the concept of letting all thieves go free if the victim isn't bankrupted by the theft. Is this your moral and legal stance?

No because as an adult, by biology, an adults brain is matured enough to know that a 15 year may not know what he is talking about just yet and they will play it off.

Just like adults do with teen suicide. Everyone thinks it is just teens being teens, yet adults are so fucking cohesive and non modern that they do not realize it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I guess you believe in free will and that victims choose to feel suffering and pain.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Mental is different from Physical pain
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
If you don't know what you're talking about and aren't old enough to control what you say to a degree that your words should be understood and taken seriously, you are too young to use an online forum. This age is legally 13 (there is an actual online talking age of consent that is 13-14 in most developed nations and either doesn't exist or is unofficially 18 in less developed nations depending how religious they are).
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Then don't say I am a bully when you clearly don't treat me with respect

Get over yourself mate
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I don't understand how you are comparing what you said to me over the past few days directly and indirectly to what I am saying to you? I am not even insulting you, I am literally telling you that I am offended by what you say and would like you to back off. If you have to stick up to a bully and they call your retaliation 'bullying' then it starts to come down to third party interpretation which neither of us is in this scenario.

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I am literally telling you that I am offended by what you say and would like you to back off.
That is all you had to say dude...

I'll cut busting your chops so much
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
Get the fuck off my threads if you got nothing positive to contribute to me.

While yes, you made the OP,  these are not your domain. I'm sorry that to hear that a select few have disrupted your circlejerk. We true rationalists have no place in a dingbat orgy.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
RM thinks trolls and D-minus bullies (assuming they are "bullies".) are responsible for his harm. This is hilarious.

If I had told you to commit suicide, I could certainly understand that, but calling someone an autie isn't an act of violence nor should it mean I am responsible should you do something. I had no idea you would be this distressed and tacky of other's posts when I conversed with you. Grow up.

You liberals are very selfish and want to define the world by your own merits. Well here's a news flash, the world does not revolve around your schlang. Get the fuck over it and shut that god damn yap of yours, or take a menstrual break until you are actually "well behaved" and not putrefy the site with these stunts of yours.

And yes, I may be a "plaque to the site" because I am some conservative shitposter, so I will try to limit the jocular ones from my general contribution in case it is brought up.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Yes, you just may be what you say you say you may be.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
I say I say!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mhmm, everyone abuse everyone and get away with is laissez-faire hip hip hooray, let's tear each other to fucking shreds until we all feel worthless and pathetic hip hip hooray!!!

18 days later

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Hahahahaha who is talking now Kingladdy? ahahahahaha the video on the OP cannot be more relevant than now!!!!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
>yfw all of the people complaining about bsh's moderation are the ones breaking the rules and getting banned

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Alright I wasn't flagging your abuse but I see what you think now. You won't be laughing for long.