Your destiny is greater

Author: Melcharaz

Total: 18
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
greater than whatever you fill in the blank
you are made to be eternal, to surpass the stars in longevity, you were made to be happier than you are now.

somewhere in your life you short changed yourself by holding on to what you see, by believing this world is all there is and that all that is in it is truth and your purpose.

when you were young, you saw your enviroment and imagined beyond it, you went beyond the place of your dwelling,  to the lands beyond it. you looked up into a sky with stars and tried to imagine beyond the pinpoints of light, beyond the moon and the sun. when you learned of space, you wondered beyond it, galaxies, universe, etc. and then you stopped dreaming, you stopped wondering, it mattered less and less because food kept you alive, and stars did nothing but shine. you stopped imaging beyond your life to the lives of others, because you must survive.
is it so hard to imagine life beyond? you arent all knowing, science and astronomers cant find the end of the universe, why do you believe the physical, the visable is worth dying for?

aim beyond this world, aim beyond the stars, beyond yourself. Hope will never make you ashamed, all that seek, find.
whatever you think is best in this life, imagine it better beyond this life. if you love pleasure, is it impossible to know greater and everlasting pleasure?
God is the forger of dreams, he gave you a desire and expectation, but it cant be fulfilled by life on earth, but by being with him.
where you place your treasures; your time, your money, your energy. that is where your heart stays, where your affections are, where you will automatically point yourself toward when things become chaotic.
point them toward eternity, and this world will never crush you. by your right hand you will overcome the world, because your hope and dreams are beyond it.

hope is more real than the world.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Malcharaz the Blocker.

Can you prove that any of this is more than your imagination.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I would prefer if people dreamed more. Right now we are in some kind of a circle where people eat so that they could work and work so that they could eat. Human should be something more than that.

10 days later

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
and they will, either in unending torment, or joy everlasting
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
You forgot the procreate bit.

Or the bit where humans go through the motions of procreation.

Eat, work, have sex.

Though unless we can definitively decide between chance or purpose, there might or might not be anything else.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
and they will, either in unending torment, or joy everlasting
This dude is not a Christian. He hasn't even read the bible. He blocked me because I said that prosperity gospel is unbliblical and now he claims hell is eternal torment, despite that being nowhere in the bible. 

This is what is sad. So many people like this who think they are going to heaven but since they reject the word of God, are condemned to a permanent death.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
All of our destiny's are the same. We will all suffer the effects of a total and complete melt down of the US economy. Rioting and looting will run rampant in the streets. You most likely will loose everything. That is our destiny.  You heard it here first.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@sadolite
If thats your destiny, so be it. You made that choice. The rest of us want and push for better things.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
actually i blocked you because you insisted christians have to be poor to follow christ. if you are gonna lie about me, dont leave a paper trail.

also, read revelations 19 and 20 about the lake of fire.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Revelation is talking about sending Satan to the lake of fire and yes you can be rich and decide to follow Christ but then you must immediately donate your wealth. It's literally what Jesus said. Either you believe the word of God or you will continue to lie about it and condemn yourself to death. Eternal life is free, please accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior now and stop following satanic interpretations of scripture. If hearing the word of God hurt you badly enough to block me, your soul is at risk
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Melcharaz
Oh , its not a choice I am going to make, its a destiny that's been chosen for all.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@sadolite
you choose to see it that way. others dont. others wont be affected by it in accordance of their destiny. You can only see what you see, others see other things.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
satan and all those who loveth and maketh a lie, whoremongers, idolators, etc.

again, you are misinterpreting scripture. Jesus told the rich young ruler to sell all he had and give to the poor. he didnt tell everyone too. You are imputing your own morality into christ.
poor=humble
humble=good
to follow christ=good
therefore we must be poor.

its illogical and selfish to impose your trauma and morality on the words of Jesus Christ. If You find 1 verse where Jesus Told EVERYONE to sell all they had and give to the poor, then ill repent and obey.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Melcharaz
Ya, the people who cause the economic collapse. So yes, I must concede their destiny will be different.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
again, you are misinterpreting scripture. Jesus told the rich young ruler to sell all he had and give to the poor. he didnt tell everyone too. You are imputing your own morality into christ.

You are taking one scripture out of a hundred that tells you to live humbly and saying that specific one does not tell you to be poor. There is a reason the Amish and Mennonites exist and Jehovah witnesses are all encouraged to focus on the next life I stead of creating treasure in this life. It's because they have a more literalist and more correct I interpretation of the bible.

What's happening here is you have decided it is too hard to follow Christ if you are poor and so you have decided to horde your wealth and build up your treasures on earth. 
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
you are speaking of placing your heart...

you are attaching all worldly goods to treasures and where the treasure is, there your heart is also.

Many people can place their treasure and heart in heaven without having to sell all they have.
How? they give 10% to church, they donate to missions, they invest in companies that support human welfare, they invest time in doing activities that please jesus christ. There are rich christians whose heart is in heaven.
the opposite is also true. there are people who are poor, but only seek their own welfare, that beg on the street for money so they can get their next hit or beer or joint, instead of food or supporting anyone else. their treasure and heart is their belly, their nervous system, their dopamine. and their god is not Jesus Christ.

consider this.
riches = time, posessions, energy.
if your riches determine where your heart goes, then
riches in earthly = hellish heart
riches in heavenly = heavenly heart
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Okay keep following the prosperity gospel instead of Jesus and trying to twist what the word rich means. 

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
you assume i follow that false doctrine just because you disagree with me on how scripture defines riches?