Two Trump spokesman exchanged texts saying they thought Trump was committing treason

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 71
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
FOX executive VP and former Trump White House Spokesman concluded Trump was lying about election fraud while Trump himself committed actual election fraud. Texts between him and White House deputy communications director Josh Raffel provide evidence of what they concluded. The texts were made public as part of the Dominion lawsuit against FOX News.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“The emails and text messages involving Shah offer a particularly vivid example of the pattern, demonstrating how elements of Fox, the Republican Party and the then-president’s own staffers spent years accommodating some of Trump’s worst impulses and amplifying some of his lies. When it came to the baseless election fraud narrative — including that counting dead voters had lifted the Democrats to victory — many of these people were aware of the likely falsity of the allegations but were unwilling to anger Trump or his supporters by clearly stating so publicly”
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“Our brand is under heavy fire from our customer base,” Shah wrote in an email commissioning the survey. “Our concern is Newsmax and One America News Network,” he wrote in another email, naming two right-wing outlets that were more aggressively embracing Trump’s views and that Fox feared could eat into the network’s viewership”

And when Sydney Powell said she had evidence of voter fraud -

“Tucker Carlson’s producer, Alex Pfeiffer, responded: “It is so insane but our viewers believe it so addressing again how her stupid Venezuela affidavit isn’t proof might insult them.”
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“Shah exchanged text messages with another former White House spokesman, Josh Raffel, who had been primarily responsible for handling communications for Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, and her husband, senior adviser Jared Kushner.
Raffel flagged to Shah a tweet noting that Trump’s daily schedule now carried with it the vague assurance that the president would make “many calls and have many meetings” and “work from early in the morning until late in the evening.”
“I think what they meant is The President will wake up early and commit many, many crimes including but not limited to obstruction of justice, attempted fraud, and treason in an effort to conduct a coup. Then he’ll fly to a rally in furtherance of the same,” Raffel wrote. (Now a public relations executive in New York, Raffel declined to comment on the text.)
“It’s really disheartening,” Shah responded. “The only clear cut evidence for voter fraud is the failed attempts from Trump.”
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
If you watch FOX News and/or voted for Trump YOU ARE A MORON
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Funny how you think you are not a moron when all you do is fixate on Trump 24/7. You actually think govt will help you or that who runs the govt will make a difference in your life for the better. Wake up, you are on your own. No one in govt is looking out for your best interests and never will.
b9_ntt
Debates: 2
b9_ntt
-->
@sadolite
Wake up, you are on your own. No one in govt is looking out for your best interests and never will.
Of course. But ...
Some politicians are worse than others, some more criminal than others, etc. The worst seem to have gravitated to the Republicans.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@b9_ntt
Ya, that's it. Don't forget to vote, your future doesn't depend on it because you don't have one.  America is a bankrupt nation and will collapse very soon. Then you will depend on govt for everything, but you wont get to decide who decides what you will be rationed. Now your eyed glaze over and wonder what the fuck I am talking about. 
b9_ntt
Debates: 2
b9_ntt
-->
@sadolite
You are one of those gloom and doom types. You might be right, and you might not.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
The government bailed out the airlines. I make a ton of money as a pilot for American. They helped me a lot.

Funny how you think you are not a moron when all you do is fixate on Trump 24/7.
Trump is the leader of the Republican Party thanks to morons like those found on this site. People who voted for Trump should be deported.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Politics is a two way street. Just as many if not more think the same about you.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Politics is a two way street. Just as many if not more think the same about you.
But I didn’t vote or support a habitual lying subversive who launched an insurrection against our democracy 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[IwantRooseveltagain] But I didn’t vote or support a habitual lying subversive who launched an insurrection against our democracy 
You did if you voted for Obama or Biden, because they're DOJs did just that.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
J6 wasn’t an insurrection ffs 🤦‍♂️ Even your corrupt FBI declared as much. And T didn’t launch anything. 
Your psychological projection regarding being moronic is duly noted. 
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Another nothing burger coming from the media again.  It has been at least 6 years now of "We got Trump cornered now!" going on.  Nothing has stuck.  I can't believe you eat up the narrative so much.  They , the media, has been wrong for years about Trump and have lied to you for years but yet you eat it up like the regurgitated meal to it's chicks.  This is now comical how much the media can blame Trump for everything and the brainless population will just follow the piper.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Even your corrupt FBI declared as much.
That’s a lie. Stewart Rhodes, the founder of right-wing militia group Oath Keepers and Kelly Meggs, the leader of the organization’s Florida chapter were both convicted of seditious conspiracy (the agreement between two or more people to overthrow the government) in November 2022 due to their roles in the insurrection.

Your psychological projection 
The Greatest Hits by LCpl Loser
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You did if you voted for Obama or Biden, because they're DOJs did just that.
That’s a lie. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
They , the media, has been wrong for years about Trump and have lied to you for years
We are seeing how FOX News lied to keep their audience of morons. No doubt you are one of those morons.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
This is now comical how much the media can blame Trump 
You mean the courts?

Trump is banned from running a charity in New York
Trump paid 25 million to settle a lawsuit for fraud at Trump University 
Trump took hundreds of classified documents to Mar-A-Lago.
Dozens of Trump insiders have been convicted, jailed, and disbarred 
The Trump Organization was found guilty of Tax Fraud
Trump was impeached twice
Trump lied when he said the election was stolen. Even FOX News said that although not to the morons who watch FOX

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
People who voted for Trump should be deported.
No human being is illegal, not even Trump supporters.

And where would you send them too?  Europe won't take them; they are too right wing for Europe.  Africa won't take them; they aren't black.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
My statement still stands. Just as many people think you are a worthless piece of shit that should be deported and they also think the people you vote for are just as awful, shitty and corrupt. 
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
Trump is banned from running a charity in New York - This is the startling news?  That a pandering judge has barred Trump from having a charity?
Trump paid 25 million to settle a lawsuit for fraud at Trump University - Not uncommon for universities.
Trump took hundreds of classified documents to Mar-A-Lago. - No prosecution yet.  Besides, the raid was purely political.  What FBI raid is posted on Twitter by the FBI?  Pictures of the "evidence"?  Really?  If that raid is legit, then a few people's heads need to roll for the unprofessional operation of the FBI.
Dozens of Trump insiders have been convicted, jailed, and disbarred - Not Trump. Tell me who's hands are completely innocent around D.C.  Dig hard enough, you'll find something.
The Trump Organization was found guilty of Tax Fraud - Again, not uncommon and the definitions of "tax fraud" are pretty loose
Trump was impeached twice - Impeached by a corrupt democratic lead house who were his opponents.  Big deal.  He was never convicted.
Trump lied when he said the election was stolen. Even FOX News said that although not to the morons who watch FOX - ALL politicians lie.  Keep this same standard to your stuttering, dementia filled president who is going to start WW3.

Eat up all the lies and propaganda that you are served like a good brainless liberal.

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
BTW, I don't like Fox news.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
My statement still stands
Your statement is the ramblings of a moron.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
pandering judge
Pandering judge? What is the judges name? What makes you believe the judge is pandering? Are you a moron?

Not uncommon for universities.
Trump University is NOT a university. Name a real not for profit university that was sued for fraud.

the raid was purely political.
The raid had a warrant from a judge because Trump had been obstructing for months. The documents were there.
The FBI is normal. You are not normal.

Not Trump. Tell me whose hands are completely innocent around D.C.
Trump benefited from the protection of his office. No Obama officials were arrested over 8 years in office.

Again, not uncommon and the definitions of "tax fraud" are pretty loose
That’s not true. Few people go to jail for tax fraud. Trump’s CFO is in jail.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Impeached by a corrupt democratic lead house who were his opponents. 
Several republicans in the house and Senate voted with the Democrats. 17 to be exact. The ones who didn’t vote with the Democrats were the gutless corrupt politicians 

ALL politicians lie.
Not 30,000+ times in 4 years

You are an idiot

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Before I go into my list, I want you to look into Bush, Clinton, Obama and Biden.  Then tell me that none of them could never be hit with any of these things.  They all have the same background but they are only targeting Trump.  Pay attention!!

Judge:  Political theater and targeting.  Look up the Clinton foundation.  

FBI: Of course documents were there.  He was a President.  This happens all the time.   BTW, Joe Biden has had more documents than Trump, unsecured, and this is when he was VP for Obama.  Did you notice the news forgot the Trump raid happened after Biden got in hot water about documents too?  Tell me the last time the FBI has posted evidence on social media during a raid?  Tell me this is not political theater.

Administration arrests: You are correct in this case but I wouldn't be so sure that it's all completely fair.  Political targeting.

Tax Fraud: Interesting goggle search finds the article about the CFO getting busted.  He went to jail for HIS OWN personal tax fraud.  He then agreed to testify against Trump.org about employee gifts that were not documented as income to the employee.  Trump.org had to pay near $1.7M in fines.  This sounds like a lot but when a company make $450M in revenue, $1.7M in back taxes seems legit. Again, not uncommon. 

I also looked up who all gets hit by tax fraud.  The site stated only around 2000 people per year.  Hmmm. . . Doesn't this look like Trump has been targeted?  Also, tax fraud is basically cheating on your taxes, so I think everyone can be guilty of this at one point or another.  I am not saying fraud is okay, I'm saying that if they look deep enough, they probably can bust you on something.

Trump is no Sunday school preacher, but I will say that this guy has been targeted with lawsuits left and right.  Then people who can't think for themselves like to spew the rhetoric they hear from central command.  Like lemmings, they blindly follow their lead.  Orange man bad, right?
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Sir, with all due respect, and I do appreciate your service in the Marines, you are the idiot.  You blindly follow the narrative.  

Trump was a speed bump to the slow destruction of America.  He is no angel, he is arrogant, he cheated on his wife, but he put America first.  

Why do you think he was hit so hard while in the White house and outside of it still today?  He didn't conform to the swamp's narrative.  Everyone of the recent presidents are liars, cheats, crooks and made policies to benefit themselves and their friends.  You don't get that high politically without having to nearly, or fully, sell your soul to the devil.

I'm not saying you must like or vote for Trump.  All I am saying is take the blinders off.  You are being fed a bill of goods by wholly eating the media narrative.  Switch out the source every once and while and hear both sides.

So after this, I refuse to ". . .engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man." - Winston Churchill
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Before I go into my list, I want you to look into Bush, Clinton, Obama and Biden.  Then tell me that none of them could never be hit with any of these things.  They all have the same background but they are only targeting Trump. 
That’s bullshit. That’s why none of there people have been indicted. And Clinton was impeached for lying about having sex with an intern.

Quick google search my friend:
“The Rossier School came under scrutiny last March, when USC administrators pulled it from U.S. News & World Report’s next annual ranking of best graduate schools because campus officials had identified a “history of inaccuracies” in data reporting”

So USC stopped the false advertising for their on-line program (which seems like common sense that an on-line program isn’t as good as an in person education) well before the lawsuit was filed. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Joe Biden has had more documents than Trump, unsecured,
That’s a lie. Not even close. It’s not political theatre. Trump is a fuck up.

Political targeting.
That’s nonsense. You have to chose between two possibilities. Trump is a liar. (He has been a liar his entire life) or the United States is a Banana Republic.

Only a moron would choose the former.

I also looked up who all gets hit by tax fraud.  The site stated only around 2000 people per year.  Hmmm. . . Doesn't this look like Trump has been targeted?  Also, tax fraud is basically cheating on your taxes, so I think everyone can be guilty of this at one point or another.  I am not saying fraud is okay, I'm saying that if they look deep enough, they probably can bust you on something.
There’s a difference between cheating on your taxes and committing tax fraud. Fraud requires a well documented, concerted intentional effort by the accused to defraud the government. It’s obvious the fraud at the Trump Organization was systemic, deliberate and extensive.