Fuckboy Putin finally issued an arrest warrant for war crimes. What will cucks4Putin say?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 19
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
Just curious to see how they defend the war criminal. I except whataboutism.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
expect*
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Not much chance of the Indians arresting him.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Strange to single out India, they are pretty neutral and could go either way. India certainly isn't close enough to Russia to harbor Putin like that when the entire ICC is after him.

However, a few other nations I imagine would do so. It is very important to squeeze them though, you cannot handle a pure scumbag sociopath without functioning like one. That's just the absolute truth of it. You need to think like Putin to end Putin, he only responds to ruthlessness.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
I was primarily thinking G20.

And then the fact that India doesn't formally recognise the ICC.

And then India's current Right Wing trend, and it's recent support for Putin.

Best.Korea
Debates: 265
Best.Korea
Next they should issue a warrant to arrest Kim Jong Un.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
We will all be arrested by our own mortality soon enough.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Curious to see how USA Republican, right-weak nutters { mostly in house } defend Putin { Trumpet-on-Steroids }

and Republican conservatives,  ---ex sing-along-with-Mitch---

and moderate Republicans,  --do they exist?---

and compassionate Republicans --do they exist?---.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Who said anything about defending Putin lol. He’s an asshole, but screw Ukraine too
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Gotta love the regime change BS status quo. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The only Jurisdiction that can hold Putin accountable is Russia itself. The alternative is the mass extermination of 143 million Russians for supporting a "war criminal."
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Status Quo.

Sweet Caroline.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I make no claim about the truth value of anything by this comment. I do not claim there is an arrest warrant, I do not claim that international law allows for an arrest warrant, I do not claim that Putin did or did not commit any war crimes.

All I wish to say is this: What deranged mind simultaneously claims to be upholding western democratic values, including legal traditions, and conflates an arrest warrant with proof of guilt?
Stephen
Stephen
 Putin finally issued an arrest warrant for war crimes.

Tony Blair, Gordon Brown & Alastair Campbell should have warrants out for them a long time ago too.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
One of our presidents that was at war for all 8 years got a Nobel peace prize instead.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ILikePie5
@ADreamOfLiberty
Ipie....but screw Ukraine too
Typical USA nutter-speak,

Dream-on....All I wish to say is this: What deranged mind simultaneously claims to be upholding western democratic values, including legal traditions, and conflates an arrest warrant with proof of guilt?

Proof? Uhh, somebody help this orange-person get a tv and/or access to the news of last year. Please

End-date-for-humanity 2065 { give or take 50 years }  --to be clear, my original formula  arrived at 2015---   tho one of Issac Newtons predictions was 2060

OGP.....One of our presidents that was at war for all 8 years got a Nobel peace prize instead.
Orange president goes to jail --hopefully---, they do not recieve nobel prizes, unless you call corruption of moral and intellectual integrity nobel worthy.

Unless the right-wing orange nutters are handing out their own nobel prizes.  That would not surprise any logical, common sense, ciritical thinking humans.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
Why do libs conflate any position that isn’t billions of dollars to Ukraine with cucking for Putin?

Surely we can say that dumping all of that money into a war isn’t a good investment for us without being avid supporters of a foreign dictator

There is this seeming inability of liberals to view anything from an American perspective. If it is good for Putin or bad for Putin is the only frame of reference that you all are capable of using.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
They spent the last 6 years shaming anyone that opposed 7 percent inflation as a Trump insurrectionist. The sheep is real.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
Why is a war between two corrupt governments any of our business to get involved period?  I understand innocent people are dying, but this is happening all around the world.  At some point we, the USA, has to let the rest of the world take care of themselves.  One reason we are intervening is that if Ukraine can wear down the Russian forces enough, then Russia becomes too weak to be a foe.   Another is that there can be a HUGE money laundering scheme through Ukraine.  Either way, the US government is using the lives of others for their own gain.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DavidAZ
I guess Neo Liberals interpret Howard Zinn as a how to guide instead of a cautionary tale...