The children of the "religion of Peace" show us how it's done.

Author: Stephen

Total: 19
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
This is the video that the German state and the media DON'T want you to see.The 12-year-old white girl who was MURDERED in Germany was stabbed 32 times after being bullied, humiliated and having her coat and warm clothes removed from her.As you can see, this is a multi-racial gang that contains several migrant girls. No wonder the LYING MEDIA are so desperate to hide the truth!The politicians who have created this 'diverse', 'progressive' and 'tolerant' society have blood all over their hands.

There are hundreds of these assaults and murders happening all across Europe committed my migrants. This is past a clash of cultures. Its now a clash of civilisations.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
By their fruits you will know them.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Stephen
This is the video that the German state and the media DON'T want you to see.The 12-year-old white girl who was MURDERED in Germany was stabbed 32 times after being bullied, humiliated and having her coat and warm clothes removed from her.As you can see, this is a multi-racial gang that contains several migrant girls. No wonder the LYING MEDIA are so desperate to hide the truth!The politicians who have created this 'diverse', 'progressive' and 'tolerant' society have blood all over their hands.

There are hundreds of these assaults and murders happening all across Europe committed my migrants. This is past a clash of cultures. Its now a clash of civilisations.

The text accompanying this video is misleading. The video shows a girl being bullied by a group of other girls. The stabbing incident isn’t related to this, it was another girl who was stabbed repeatedly by two other girls who had previously been her friends over some dispute relating to a boy
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Stephen
This is the guy who posted the video. Mark Collett, a British neo-Nazi, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist and political activist. He was formerly chairman of the Young BNP, the youth division of the British National Party (BNP), and was director of publicity for the party.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR PITIFUL WUSSY BOY QUOTE: "By their fruits you will know them."

If that girl was a TRUE Christian, then she should have followed Jesus' inspired words shown below instead of whining and crying like a little baby, do you agree pseudo-christian?!

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles." (Matthew 5:38-41)

Best.Korea, since our serial killer Jesus allowed this girl to be bullied in the way she was, why did Jesus allow this to happen since He as God controls all things? 

“The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD.” (Proverbs 16:33)
"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." (Psalm 19:21)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Elliott
Regardless of who posted it Elliot, it proves to me that the  "Cultural Enrichment" experiment isn't going as expected or as MSM  wish us to believe.

Falsely  reported to have happened in South Africa (as if this somehow made a difference)
The incident happened at a train station in Portugal

"Finally, we took a screenshot of a logo on the train in the background of the video published with the false claim and matched it to an image on the train company’s website, proving the altercation happened in Portugal".
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
While it is true that Bible teaches forgiveness, the punishment for murder is death.

Yes, if someone takes your tunic, you are supposed to either forgive either follow the Bible's commands regarding theft and ask for payment.

Since the latter was not a good option for the girl, she should have given away her coat and turn the other cheek regarding the bullying.

Bible teaches how to deal with bullying. However, if the bullies kill you, forgiving them is not a good option for society.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Stephen
Unless there is any real evidence for the cause of this altercation I can’t comment.

I did find this and from the comments it would suggest that the woman was drunk, she assaulted a train conductor who had to go to hospital and those people are trying to keep her there until the police arrive. How true that is I don’t know.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
why did Jesus allow this to happen since He as God controls all things?
God created the world and its laws. Then he placed humans on Earth. The ones that obey God's laws are rewarded. The more the believer suffers and remains loyal to the laws, the greater is his reward.
The one who breaks God's laws is destroyed in hell.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Elliott
it would suggest that the woman was drunk, she assaulted a train conductor who had to go to hospital and those people are trying to keep her there until the police arrive. How true that is I don’t know.  [how true the comments are]

No you don't know, but what we do know is that she was being viciously assaulted by many black males.

I wonder who this schoolgirl had assaulted and how drunk she was?

Or what this Irish girl had done.

Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Stephen
That these events happen is known, there are cases were white people get attacked by black people, Muslims and migrants but there are also cases of black people, Muslims and migrants who are victims of attack by white people but this doesn’t mean that all white people are islamaphobic racists. 

We can find examples of wrongdoing from members of any group of people but to use them to malign an entire group is simply “nutpicking.”
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Elliott
Muslims and migrants who are victims of attack by white people.

I agree. Odd it is though that these attacks and assaults seem to be the ones that get reported on a regular basis by msm  .

Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Stephen
I agree. Odd it is though that these attacks and assaults seem to be the ones that get reported on a regular basis by msm  .
I hadn’t noticed, MSN just links to other news sources. There is an article about an elderly Muslim man being set on fire presumably by another Muslim and there is another article about a homeless Albanian man who has been jailed for stalking an 11 year old girl, if that is the sort of thing you are looking for.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine Commiting a crime and not getting busted.  
Thanks god. 

If you murder someone and get away with it. 
Does God still dish out the same punishment. ( after death ) 
Obviously hey. 

Does god have a say in , if you get caught or not ? 
Because being jailed for 40 years before you die and start your eternity in hell punishment. 
Differs greatly to
Getting away with murder not going to jail and when you die you start your eternity in hell sentence.   

It almost feels like god can't "directly"  effect my life. 
Can he?

Because one is able to "get away" with murder. Makes believing in god ummmm , harder.  
I think. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Elliott

Albanian man who has been jailed for stalking an 11 year old girl,

I was quite surprised when this one hit the headlines for a day. It was probably because it simply couldn't be avoided? i.e every kid in the school knew about it; in turn so did the parents.

Four teenage asylum seekers arrested in connection with alleged rape of schoolgirl in Kent

Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Stephen
I was quite surprised when this one hit the headlines for a day. It was probably because it simply couldn't be avoided? i.e every kid in the school knew about it; in turn so did the parents.

You seem to be saying that these events are commonplace but they are not reported because of a cover up.

I have heard that argument before in various contexts. It is the “argument from silence” which is basically an “argument from ignorance.”

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Elliott
You seem to be saying that these events are commonplace but they are not reported because of a cover up.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, Elliot. My point is that it appears to me there is a reluctance to report these violent attacks if and when the perpetrators are "ethnic". And the Pakistani rape gang scandal was, and still is, being "covered up".....  if ex detective Maggie Oliver's word is anything to go by, and had been for 4 decades.

Ex Detective Maggie Oliver Pakistani rape gangs. Take 4 minutes and watch this.

I have heard that argument before in various contexts. It is the “argument from silence” which is basically an “argument from ignorance.”

And you are entitled to you opinion. And the only people that have been displaying "ignorance" are the authorities, including Police, social workers and local councillors. And of course MSM.

Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Stephen
I am not a conspiracy theorist
I never said you were … I try to avoid personal attacks.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Elliott

There is an article about an elderly Muslim man being set on fire presumably by another Muslim #13

I wouldn't know the assailants religion but I think the clue may be in the name.

A man has been charged with two counts of attempted murder after two elderly Muslims were set alight after leaving mosques.
Mohammed Abbkr is alleged to have sprayed a substance on the men and set them alight in separate attacks, in Ealing, London, on 27 February and Edgbaston, Birmingham on 20 March.