Conservatives won’t be satisfied until all trans children kill themselves

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 64
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
What proof do you have that you’re not one. Eh!?! 
I’m still waiting for you to prove you’re not a child molester. Perhaps you were sterilized under a state program for child molesters. That would explain why you are childless.

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
See. There’s that deflection and shifting burden of proof with a non sequitur red herring fallacy. Loser incel troll that you so clearly are. Prove me wrong. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The idiots in Kentucky, a state that needs more welfare than most, passed a law today that harms trans kids.

“The law — which sparked protests inside and outside the capitol and takes effect this summer — bans access to gender-affirming health care for trans children, restricts which bathrooms and lockers they use, prohibits discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in schools, and allows teachers to use students’ birth names and pronouns against their wishes.“

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The through line here, as historian Brandy Schillace points out, is that the right has recoiled both at the prospect of happy gay families and at young trans people finding better lives with their own parents’ loving support. The connection, Schillace told me, is “resistance to seeing homosexuals or transgender people as part of families,” carried out by associating LGBTQ people with “child predators.”

Wack job Marjorie Taylor Greene, who may be a transgender woman herself, is a self loathing bigot.