The Saurus.

The Reptilian.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@sadolite
You will believe anything that massages your confirmation bias. TDS
I think the whole "televised" thing helps too, I suppose you could watch a video of Trump saying something and still deny that he said it, but only if you are really stupid, or you really have an agenda, but other than that, seeing is believing.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Sidewalker
I didn't deny he said anything, I said a lying sack of shit is a lying sack of shit. I also said I researched his claims and found them to be patently false. Every single politician on earth is a lying sack of shit. Anyone who would listen to one word that comes out of a politicians mouth is a fucking willful fool. Govt serves govt political parties serve govt , ideologies serve govt. None  gives a flying fuck what an individual thinks about anything. The individual is something to be ruled, controlled and milked for every dollar they earn by all three. All three are tools of elite maggots to enrich themselves by using  the power of govt to make laws and regulations that work in their favor and against the working tax payer. Trump has just proved himself no different than the rest by lying like all the rest.