A woman with two rifles/handgun killed at least three children and three adults in Nashville school

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 103
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
She got what she deserved:

Release of body cam footage: https://youtu.be/Ue2tZa4hT0c

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
This is the most intelligent position taken to show no gun law would have ever stopped this, or any other mass shooting, period!!!

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Meanwhile in Europe...
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Melcharaz
lacking knowledge or awareness in general genius, NOT lacking knowledge on any particular subject.

You are a dufus 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
I know a lot about the law, more than you;
Of course you do. That’s why no one will hire you.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I know a lot about the law, more than you;
Of course you do. That’s why no one will hire you.

That makes no fucking sense. “Moron” 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
If you had any skills, in the law or otherwise, you would have a job. But instead, you are “retired” which in your case likely means collecting disability 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
lacking knowledge or awareness in general genius, NOT lacking knowledge on any particular subject.

did i specify lacking knowledge on a particular subject? or did i say that everyone is ignorant?

oh, he blocked me, must mean he ran out of patience in dealing with me
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
If you had any skills, in the law or otherwise, you would have a job. But instead, you are “retired” which in your case likely means collecting disability 

What part of “retirement” do you fucking not understand, TROLL!?! You are ignorant. Daft too. 

No one needs a job when they are “retired,” dumbass. 

And one day you will collect social security “disability” too, hypocrite. And I bet you’re getting a measure of VA disability too. Hypocrite x100. 

Asshole. 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
you could get out of social security by being part of a religion before 1950. hint hint nudge nudge.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
What part of “retirement” do you fucking not understand, 
No one needs a job when they are “retired,” 
And one day you will collect social security “disability” too, hypocrite. And I bet you’re getting a measure of VA disability too. 

Ok, so you are on disability. That’s what I figured. This country has millions of people collecting disability, many of whom aren’t really disabled in any real way. They simply have issues that allowed them to claim they can’t do what they used to do.

I once had a neighbor who was “disabled” from the county fire department. He was in his early 50s. He could paint his house. He could get on top of his RV to clean it. He could do just about everything except be a firefighter. He got a free ride after he fell down one day.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
This country has millions of people collecting disability, many of whom aren’t really disabled in any real way.
Judging a book by its cover, I see. Judgmental much? 🙄 

They simply have issues that allowed them to claim they can’t do what they used to do.
Yeah, that’s how it works for the Armed Forces, but not social security. They will look for other meaningful employment one may do given one’s limitations. 

I once had a neighbor who was “disabled” from the county fire department. He was in his early 50s. He could paint his house. He could get on top of his RV to clean it. He could do just about everything except be a firefighter. He got a free ride after he fell down one day.

evidence you’re being judgmental. One doesn’t need a visible physical disability to be disabled in anyone’s subjective point of view. Lots of things go wrong internally that make substantially gainful  employment an impossibility. 

Maybe your neighbor did something to his back when he fell that requires a fusion of some sort. As such, he prohibited him from being a firefighter anymore. So he may still do some things around his house, but not all things. Clearly he wanted to maintain a productive life instead of being a lazy frog on a log all day. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
This is truly sick: