The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?

Author: GnosticChristianBishop

Total: 44
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@zedvictor4
I agree.  Look at the game Monopoly.  Everyone starts out equal and someone always ends up with everything.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Slainte
Good analogy.

hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Can you elaborate further? Some sentences dont give a why or end in because. 

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I losemy gain and now must pay and play fair. Bummer.
Like this statement. What is fair, how does it make wallets lose twofold, what des that even mean, and how is any gain lost if you are a criminal? 

A criminal does not report their gains to any govt. Unless those gains are washed. In which case the gains would still occur from illegal aquisitions. 

How may drugs, theft, etc., be affected/effected by a tax system everyone likes?
GnosticChristianBishop
Debates: 0
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@hey-yo
Everyone will never like any tax system.

The criminal element will always hate a world bank and fair tax system.

We honest people should demand such a system instead of the criminal pampering money laundering banks of today.

Regards
DL

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Why would they hate it if it is fair for them too? 

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@zedvictor4
@Slainte
Fun fact. Monopoly game started as a warning to the greed and corruption in capitalism. I think it was called landlord game. 

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@hey-yo
The criminal element lose the ability to have you pay their share of taxes.
If they wanted fair, they would be doing fair without us having to force them to.

Regards
DL
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
How do we pay taxes for criminals?
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@hey-yo
Seriously?

You have not noticed all the tax dodging going on,  which creates a tax shortfall, that the honest tax payer  must fill.

Have you heard the term, money laundering? That money is what the honest tax payer pays tax on.

Regards
DL
FLRW
FLRW
 Balanced against the value of its commercial assets, the federal government had a combined total of $135.5 trillion ($135,487,000,000,000) in debts, liabilities, and unfunded obligations at the close of its 2022 fiscal year. This shortfall equates to:

• $405,882 for every person living in the U.S.
  • $1,032,660 for every household in the U.S.
  • 5.3 times annual U.S. economic output (GDP).
  • 27 times annual federal revenues.
  • 94% of the combined net worth of all U.S. households and nonprofit organizations, including all assets in savings, real estate, corporate stocks, private businesses, and consumer durable goods such as automobiles and furniture.
The USA is Broke!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
The USA is Broke!
Humanity is broke in spirit and economics because current application of economics is destroying the biologic environment that sustains us al, ergo,  and the best option for fixing this issue is a one-for-all and all-for-one, spiritual mentality. Anything less than that is not going to work.

Spirits is always the basis for all transactions. To feed and shelter our spirit. Any humans not fed and sheltered is a drain on humanities spirit of empathy and compassion for self via how we treat others.

Barbarism is no longer the answer when we have so many nuclear weapons sitting around. Remove the nuclear weapons and barbarism is less likely to wipe out humanity in short amount of time. Do we really want to revert back to barberism of olden days? Dumb humans.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Hold on. I reference money launderying before. So yes, I know of it. A way to make illegal funds appear legal. This has nothing to do with tax evasion but to hide where the money comes from. The newly laundered and clean money can now be used without worry about tracing a person's money to a crime. 

To hide money or prevent money from being taxed, the best way is to not report it. Unfortunately this is also illegal. Why do people prevent their money from being taxed or try to lower the amount taxable? 

To keep as much money in their pocket as possible. A fair tax system would allow just that. For you or anyone to keep as much money as possible whilst paying a fair share in taxes. A fair system that criminals would then call fair as well would be liked. 

However, I don't see a fair stystem taking away a persons attempt to cheat the system. Just lower it to reasonable risk. 

Also. No.  I do not pay tax on someone else's bad reporting because tax system is not made to include missing money. You pay for what you make, no one else. 
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@hey-yo
He says while not feeling the criminal's hand in his pocket.

Regards
DL
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
He says whilst unable to explain his own position.