Discussion over infant baptism v other forms of baptism

Author: Tradesecret

Total: 92
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Tradesecret
i think it might be beneficial to tie the faith v works debate to the infant v no infant baptism debate. 

why baptize a baby if he doesn't have faith? can that baptism save them? if you are catholic or of the 'works can add to our justification' circle, then the sacraments are holy and can impart an increase in justification. or, you could even go so far as to say the baptism, 'initially saves' the infant, as if that's God's way of doing so.  

of course, if you dont follow the works part and say works are only the result of saving faith, what's the point of infant baptism, if the baby has no faith? i know even some protestants believe God might save babies, even though they technically aren't believers, but whether the baby was baptized doesn't seem to matter if faith or pure mercy is the only standard. maybe GOd saves the mentally ill like those with autism too, like he does infants... but maybe that doesn't mean the mentally ill nor infants need baptized. maybe the general rule is that someone seeking with faith should be baptized. 

i think a protestant could say 'it's just good form to baptize babies', but i dont know why it would matter so much. 

it's also important to note, that the bible says that households were baptized.  that may imply that babies were baptized, but we really can't know for sure. that's what the catholics think, though. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Look at how many times that I have had to correct the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret in this thread alone!  I wish that I had the money to hire a secretary to help me keep track of Miss Tradesecrets outright Bible stupidity in her thread about Baptism.  Ever since I had to give everything away to the poor to be perfect and His disciple,  as Jesus said in Matthew 19:21, I don't have much money left at the end of the month.  

The following links is where Jesus and I had to correct Miss Tradesecret TEN TIMES IN THIS THREAD ALONE OF HERS!

I can only imagine in how many more times that Jesus' word and I will have to show her Bible Stupidisms®️ again in this thread, where I will correct her in front of Jesus (Hebrews 4:13) and the membership.

Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@hey-yo
Your quote says who ever does not believe. Does not include "who does not baptize". 
Baptism like many things in bible require more than one sentence to describe it. 
It is true that one does not need to be baptized to be saved. Though, I would have to question the faith of someone who willfully rejects baptism when understanding it in full
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Baptism is a human water thing.

Some people like to swim in sub-zero conditions.

Go for it I say.

If it makes you feel good, then it probably does.

To understand it in full, one would  need to have a good knowledge of brain processes.
hey-yo
Debates: 23
hey-yo
-->
@zedvictor4
To understand what a rhing is or why people like it?
To understand it in full, one would  need to have a good knowledge of brain processes.

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
it's worth noting that i think the general understanding among church fathers was that baptism was an actual healing or washing away of sins. i dont think this is how modern protestants would look at it. i also dont think that was the only understanding among the church fathers. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@hey-yo
True.

What is a rhing by the way?
hey-yo
Debates: 23
hey-yo
-->
@zedvictor4
Oh! Typo. Thing

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgim
it's worth noting that i think the general understanding among church fathers was that baptism was an actual healing or washing away of sins. i dont think this is how modern protestants would look at it. i also dont think that was the only understanding among the church fathers. 
If you at the early church fathers, they distinguish between baptism in water and what it represents. For them, the symbolism and the reality were however much more connected than in the protestant circles.  

In modern protestant circles, most see baptism as a washing away of sins, just symbolically.  

There was a variety of views in the early church even as there are today.  Probably it is better to understand that these views were not necessarily competing with each other so much as coming at it in different ways.  We still do it today.  Baptism in the pressie's church for instance, is about the washing away of sins, but it is also about the coming of the Spirit. Furthermore, it also is about connecting with or identifying with the visible church. And more than that it is also about uniting with Christ. All of these views, you will see in the early church.  Yet they are not competing views. They are simply coming at it in different ways depending upon the situation and which doctrine we are talking about.  
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
I would suggest that in modern protestant circles, baptism is largely about two things. 

1.Tradition.

2. Co-opting new members into the club.

And sin is something that most protestants pay little heed to.

I suppose that it all depends upon how seriously one regards club membership. 

The serious hierarchy take it seriously.

And the less serious masses, turn up on a Sunday morning when the mood takes them. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As it is continually shown throughout Miss Tradesecret's lame child like posts of being so God Damn Bible stupid within this thread of hers, she doesn't have the sense to be embarrassed with herself and her clone DavidAZ that she had to remove for obvious reasons! Whereas I alone have had to correct her Bible Stupidity 10 times in this thread as shown herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9153/posts/384035

Furthermore, I have pointed this biblical FACT out to her many times, where since she is a FEMALE, she is NOT to usurp the authority over the men within this Religion Forum, but to be SILENT while she is here, in only to agree with us men, and nothing more!

MISS TRADESECRET BEING A WOMAN: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

MISS TRADESECRET GOING AGAINST THIS JESUS INSPIRED PASSAGE WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM SINCE SHE IS A WOMAN: “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over the man, but to be in silence.” (Timothy 2:12) 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
MISS TRADESECRET GOING AGAINST THIS JESUS INSPIRED PASSAGE WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM

The Reverend Tradesecret has done nothing but deny what is written in scripture Brothel D. except when it suites him/her to do so. And then s/he makes a complete arse of it and herself. This is why it is very rare you will see that bible cretin attempt to invoke anything written in the bible. 

Is all we ever get from the clown is how god loves us and how great he is, and sh/he's even wrong about that!
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Stephen
Ok what I'm gonna have ya do Hen issss. 
Dont mention tradesecret in ya next ten posts.
Andddddd. 
Dont be so friendly with this fucking goose.  
His Your complete opposite. 

If i find out you two are (PM)ing  each other and being real fucking amicable like. 
Fwwwwwwww. 

No more said .

▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°

Infant baptism.
Picture what it would feel like getting caught smack fucking bang in the middle of baptizing a kid. 
All of a sudden a door swings open and they see you baptizing.  
Well you were doing something freaky with the little kid. 

Hahaha. 
I keep thinking OP Is asking 
Is it wrong to baptize kids ? 
Baptizing is splashing a kid with water or a quick dunk right. 
Oh and whilst doing the dunking of the kiddies  , you have to be speaking some completely irrelevant  shit. 
Soooooo
The OP is really  asking. 
Is it ok to quickly dunk a kids head under the water ? 
Thats alllllll thats happening here. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Hey who else here is saving there ,

○●○●○●○●●( ADMIT 1 )  ( BEING  BORN AGAIN*^ ) ○●●●●○○○●○●         BBA

* NON TRANSFERABLE. 
^ Does not automatically play upon death. 

In my last 5 mins of my life i am going to spend like 30 to 40 seconds  to join a few thousand christian groups.
And do a real quick being born again dunk. 
I'll give a quick praise to allah
Ill except the lord JC as my saviour is it? 

Ima Cover a multitude of bases in under a minute 
And im going to flat out lie and tell god of course i believed in him. 
As i think god isn't OMNI ANYTHING. 

So Until using ones,,,,  Admit 1 ■■■■BORN AGAIN■■■■  . 
Please feel free to eat kids. 

I wouldn't think you would want to  Spend any longer then 1 min of  your life doing god shit. 
Or shit for god.  

Night...
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Ok what I'm gonna have ya do Hen issss. 
Dont mention tradesecret in ya next ten posts.

Its rude not to reply when I am asked about our pathological subject, Deb

Andddddd. 
Dont be so friendly with this fucking goose.  

I will if it warrants it, which is highly unlikely.

His Your complete opposite. 

If i find out you two are (PM)ing  each other and being real fucking amicable like. 
Fwwwwwwww. 

The twat cannot hold a half decent conversation or a debate. So he's be totally wasting his time PMing me deb. The clown has me on block so he hadn't better risk doing that. Although the idiot thought he could trick me into believing he was a "new member" just recently. I think he misses me.

Good night . Deb.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Dunking kids in water aint half as bad as Dashing kids against rocks. 
God does both. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
God does both. 

10/10 Deb.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
I would suggest that in modern protestant circles, baptism is largely about two things.  

1.Tradition. 
There is some truth to this. 

2. Co-opting new members into the club.
And there is some truth to this. 

Thankfully there are other reasons as well. 

And sin is something that most protestants pay little heed to.

Perhaps some. But definitely not all. 

I suppose that it all depends upon how seriously one regards club membership. 
intriguing thought and I agree that you are correct.  

Not that club membership is the issue but rather how seriously the hierarchy take it. 

For me, it is a very serious issue.  We don't baptise everyone who comes through the door. In fact, if someone rings me and says "Hey can we baptise our Bub"? I would say - that sounds excellent. Are you a member or regular attendee at church? I would point out to them that to get your child baptised is going to take a 6-week course. And you will need to come to church every week over that time.  After all, not only do you make promises but the congregation does too. It's only fair that if you want your child baptised in our church, you get to know us and find out whether you would trust us with your child. If you are satisfied that you want to be part of our family after six weeks, then we will baptise your child if we are convinced you are genuine. Otherwise, we will recommend a church down the street. 

Yes. We take it seriously. 

And the less serious masses, turn up on a Sunday morning when the mood takes them. 
that too is quite true.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
There would be a massive bunch of christians that when they find themselves surrounded by new faces, they pretend that they haven't been baptized and or born again.
But in fact they have been born again. 
So again they get born.
again. 
Over and over.  

1 being born again.  
+
1 being born again.
=
1 being born again. 

Imagine being up in front of 50 or so people getting all anointed and shit. 
Its so fucking religious right? .   ( one would imagine ) 
It would make you scream ( halleja. )  You know the word I'm trying to spell 
Or 
Praise the Lord. 

A Quadruple born again againers would be the most common christians. 

You guys might even say to yourselves that the last time you got baptized they didn't do it properly. 
And the first time you were way to young. ( you come up with so you can get B A.
Soooooo.  Its like you still have been born again yet. 

Then born yet again. 
Oh I'm confused now.  

But try telling me ya can't picture this. 
EVERYTIME A CHRISTIAN FINDS A NEW FOLLOWING, I BET THEY PRETEND TO NOT KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT GOD. 

But in reality,  Evey christian knows heaps about god. 
Shhhhhhh. 
Pretendies
wouldn't they?
They so fucking would right ? 

Wankers. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
@whiteflame
@zedvictor4

Stephen,

I will easily show once again that Miss Tradesecret took her Bible Stupid Pills®️ again relating to her quotes below that are once again ungodly, and this is barring her misspelling  of “baptise” all the time!

MISS TRADESECRET DIRECT QUOTE SHOWING HER OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY AGAIN!!!: "For me, it is a very serious issue. We don't baptise everyone who comes through the door. In fact, if someone rings me and says "Hey can we baptise our Bub"? I would say - that sounds excellent. Are you a member or regular attendee at church? I would point out to them that to get your child baptised is going to take a 6-week course. And you will need to come to church every week over that time. "

Since when does Jesus, as God, want you to wait 6 WEEKS before the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret's Presbyterian churches affiliation that the parents are associated with, will baptize your child?  Whereas, this child in waiting to be baptized for this lengthy time period could die in the meantime and NOT Go to our 1400 square mile heaven as shown in Jesus' inspired passages below:

While Jesus told Nicodemus, “Amen, Amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit” (John 3:5),

"And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name." (Acts 22:16)

"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." (Mark 16:16)

Under these circumstances shown above, is the Bible Dunce®️ Miss Tradesecret ready to be responsible for said child to be condemned and not go to heaven if they died in this waiting period, because they were not baptized in a quick manner as the passages above so state, and because the parents wanted the affiliation of the Presbyterian Church to baptize their child?   HOW UNGODLY AND UNCHRISTIAN LIKE CAN MISS TRADESECRET GET?!

MISS TRADESECRET'S QUOTE OF BEING OUTRIGHT NON CHRISTIAN" After all, not only do you make promises but the congregation does too. It's only fair that if you want your child baptised in our church, you get to know us and find out whether you would trust us with your child." 

Miss Tradesecret says its "only fair" to get to know the congregation first for 6 WEEKS before your child is saved and not going to HELL? Huh?  How much "trust with your child" is needed by her church to be quickly dunked into the cold water scaring the bejesus out of your child is truly needed?  

JESUS AND I ARE SERIOUS, WHEN ARE THE MODERATORS GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT MISS TRADESECRET REPRESENTS WITHIN THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM ALL THE TIME, IS DANGEROUS TO OTHER CHRISTIANS BECAUSE OF HER OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY?!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Miss Tradesecret says its "only fair" to get to know the congregation first for 6 WEEKS before your child is saved and not going to HELL? Huh?  How much "trust with your child" is needed by her church to be quickly dunked into the cold water scaring the bejesus out of your child is truly needed?  

It is a nonsense comment for commenting sake, Brother D. i.e filibustering is all the Reverend clown is good for. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

I know you are a hell-bound Atheist, but nonetheless, can you imagine in what Jesus is thinking about the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret holding back a baptism for 6 WEEKS of parents that are Presbyterians that want their division of Christianity to baptize their child, and if said child dies in the meantime of this ungodly waiting period, they are NOT going to Heaven so saith Jesus herewith:  While Jesus told Nicodemus, “Amen, Amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit” (John 3:5)

Therefore, Miss Tradesecret is responsible if the Presbyterian parent's child DIES in the 6 WEEK waiting period and does not go to heaven as Jesus states in John 3:5 shown above, which is equal to Judas being responsible for my serial killer Jesus in dying upon the cross!

MISS TRADESECRET IS GUILTY OF THIS FOLLOWING JESUS INSPIRED PASSAGE: "But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler." (1Peter 4:15)

The despicable Bible fool Miss Tradesecret in also guilty in this Jesus inspired passage:   "There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers." (Proverbs 6:16-19)

At what point does Miss Tradesecret throw in the towel of DEFEAT because of her outright Bible ignorance and stupidity, and as shown above, puts an innocent child in jeopardy of not going to heaven? ENOUGH!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

In prayer with Jesus last night, He confessed that Miss Tradesecret could be equal to His murderous ways at times, where since she didn't allow a parents child to be baptized at her ungodly Presbyterian Church because said child had to wait SIX WEEKS as described in my post #82 above, and if said child DIES before this time period, this child will NOT be saved as the passage below so states and is HELL-BOUND!   Whereas AGAIN, Miss Tradesecret is the reason this child will not go to heaven because He was not baptized soon enough and died in waiting!

While Jesus told Nicodemus, “Amen, Amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit” (John 3:5)

Listen, as if Miss Tradesecret's ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCY, and her being a 2nd class woman that is not allowed to speak in the first place within this Religion Forum wasn't bad enough, then once again, she puts this innocent child in harm's way if they are to wait SIX WEEKS for their baptism and dies beforehand!   BLASPHEME!

13 days later

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
God does both. 
Not in our church.  We don't dunk kids or adults. We follow the biblical mode of "sprinkling".  

And yes I know the verse in the Psalms you are referring to - but can you be a darling please, and provide one example of where this ever took place in the bible? 

Thanks and waiting in anticipation.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgim
It is also worth noting that in the early church, there was debate about what baptism was for.  In fact, protestants tend to go back to the early fathers to understand their sacraments.  The Reformation was the reforming of the church according to its early foundations.  Not with new innovations. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Tradesecret
Yes but ummm,
Well 
I can but .
' i need help here guys ' 

Yes i can trade .
Scolls bac to the question . 
Name one place in the bible that ever took place. 
Oh shit. What have i done. 

Well firstly . You are a bible fool trade . 
You don't know ummm the bible like me fool 
Your a dumb dumb face 
Also i want to add  ' scrolls up toma brother d post . 
Did i mention you did a sex thing no what was it again 
You did sexula deviance.
Yeah trade . Have you got me . 
I own yuu rigt. 

Hey miss trade . ?
Does this answer your questions you put to me. ?   

' Scrolls back through  the plethora of insults directed at trade daily.  ' 
Why woild i tell you when you  Just go aginst the jesus inspired passages any way . 

Trade ?
Are we good ?

Trade secret ha 
More like trade fucking bloody idiot bible illiterate. 

You don't know nothing trade. 
Your half  man half  girl the other half pig. 

Trade? 
Do i need to continue. 
Ive clearly answered what you asked from me . 
To wich you will say i haven't answered. 

What more do you want . 
Please Stop abusing and attacking me please.  

Trade ?
Are we good .?
I ve  pretty muched covered what you asked bey. ?

Now trade you say . 
Why yes Deb , youve clearly  covered what i asked of you .
Trade ? 

'Deep breaths'  
You are starting to anoy me now. 
You ask so so much from me  
 Im starting to get angry now.

Can i fucking leave now please?  
Wow uber aggressive.  

Now its my turn . 
I bet you cant  point to a part in the bible that talks about water dinking dunking  
'Scrolls back to the question trade put to me ' 

Fuckkkkkkkkk.  Looks like insults it is. 
Trade is a bible fool 
Guys .
Everyone. 
Trade is a bible fool hey? 

What the hell is that over there .

Over there . 
Chinese floor .   Look Chinese floor

Trade ?  Surly you are happy nowwwwwww with the everdence ive provided 
Into baptizing tisum.  

Poooooofffffff.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

' i need help here guys ' 
Yes I agree. 

Yes i can trade .
Scolls bac to the question . 
Name one place in the bible that ever took place. 
Oh shit. What have i done. 
Acts 10:44-48; Acts 11:14; Acts 16:11-15; Acts 16: 31-34. Each one of these examples cites - that a person and ALL their household was baptised. Anyone with an eye for cultural norms will know that a household in the days of the first century included adults, children, infants, babies, slaves, and a whole lot of extended family. It is INCONCEIVABLE that no babies were baptised. And we have several examples of this occurring.  A household baptism is not an individual being baptised. 

Well firstly . You are a bible fool trade . 
Your a dumb dumb face 
Also i want to add  ' scrolls up toma brother d post . 
Did i mention you did a sex thing no what was it again 
You did sexula deviance.
Seriously, was it the Brother or Stephen that asked you to say this? They know I don't read their rubbish and that I won't respond to anything they say. It's a bit sad and pathetic that you have become their stool. If they want me to respond to them, they just need to apologise for being bone head. But they will never do this. And I don't care since it is much more peaceful just responding to people who are civil and have a brain. And that includes you mostly. 

I have indicated that I am not a sexual deviant.  And even if I was - so what? Christians hold the view that what someone was prior to becoming a Christian is not held against them.  It is how Christians hold themselves while a Christian that is more important.  And in NO part have I ever suggested as a Christian that I had any sexual deviancy.  They can look - but will never find. It's not there. It was as an ATHEIST I expressed that I had questions about my sexuality.  Why don't they mention this or refer to this? Because it backs up my claim. And Assertions. I have conceded as a Christian that I spoke badly towards Stephen and used language that was inappropriate. I owned it. and I still do. But so what? It is irrelevant to me since as far as I am concerned it is now a non-issue. 

Yeah trade . Have you got me . 
I own yuu rigt. 

Uh no. You don't own me. Although it does look as though Stephen and Brother own you.  You have become their stooge.  

Hey miss trade . ?
Does this answer your questions you put to me. ?   
I never asked you a question. 

' Scrolls back through  the plethora of insults directed at trade daily.  ' 
Why woild i tell you when you  Just go aginst the jesus inspired passages any way . 
Yes, Brother and Stephen are obsessed with me.  I see that as a compliment. They dislike me.  They speak about me every day.  I wonder whether they secretly worship me.  I think Brother prays to me. He shouldn't. But since I am on his lips constantly, it does worry me.  And Stephen. WOW! Everytime someone NEW comes on the scene like David - Stephen immediately thinks that is me.  He can't live without me.  He worries about me. I think he dreams about me. Gee, I hate that I have got so much under his skin.   Perhaps that is the Holy Spirit but maybe it's something else.  And Stephen hates - yes loathes the idea that I am a lawyer, a reverend and a chaplain.  It's bogus, isn't it? But for someone born in '54 or '55, I suppose that makes sense.   Imagine someone with "smarts" being religious. How dare they? 

Trade ? Are we good ?
 Why wouldn't we be? You are just the messenger. I never shoot the messenger. 

Trade secret ha 
More like trade fucking bloody idiot bible illiterate. 
Not so nice.  But maybe you are right. Ask me a question and let's find out. 

You don't know nothing trade. 
Your half  man half  girl the other half pig. 
 No. all man. No female. No pig. 

What more do you want . 
Please Stop abusing and attacking me please.  
I'm sorry, have I attacked you? I didn't realise you were so sensitive. I will learn. 

Trade ?
Are we good .?
I ve  pretty muched covered what you asked bey. ?
 What I asked? Or what your masters asked? Stephen? Brother? 

Now its my turn . 
I bet you cant  point to a part in the bible that talks about water dinking dunking  
'Scrolls back to the question trade put to me ' 
Hmm, not sure what your question is? I think I answered above for infant baptism.  But I don't think ANY baptism in the NT was ever by dunking. It is ALWAYS by aspersion. I wonder if you know what that means. Perhaps you should read my book? But then I would have to reveal my name and Stephen would have a baby. I like Stephen too much to give him a heart attack. It is much more fun watching him squirm and act like a "????" . 

How about you let your ????? drop and you ask a fair dinkum question? 

I'll wait knowing you will take your time. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Deb-8-a-bull

Deb-8-a-bull,

MISS TRADESECRET QUOTE REMOVING ONE FOOT FROM HER MOUTH TO INSERT THE OTHER! LOL!:   “They know I don't read their rubbish and that I won't respond to anything they say.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9153/posts/388914

Huh? If Miss Tradesecret doesn’t read my posts, then how did she know about me showing the membership many times in that she is an ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT as she poses below in my behalf? LOL!

“I have indicated that I am not a sexual deviant.  And even if I was - so what? Christians hold the view that what someone was prior to becoming a Christian is not held against them.  It is how Christians hold themselves while a Christian that is more important.  And in NO part have I ever suggested as a Christian that I had any sexual deviancy.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9153/posts/388914

Miss Tradesecret now is trying "once again" to come up with yet another excuse to show that she was not a SEXUAL DEVIANT in the past, where in FACT she was a Christian at the time in admitting that she was an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT, and with family members, in the embarrassing link herewith when she was on the old DEBATE Religion Forum: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGUEW9

With Miss Tradesecrets Satanic baggage of the past, it is unbelievable that she still remains upon this esteemed Religion Forum to make herself the continued Bible Stupid fool, and in trying so hard to remove her ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCY when she was  a Christian!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Deb-8-a-bull

Deb,

POOR MISS TRADESECRET'S MISGUIDED QUOTE AGAIN IN NOW BEING A LITTLE GIRL NON-SEQUITUR: "Yes, Brother and Stephen are obsessed with me.  I see that as a compliment. They dislike me.  They speak about me every day.  I wonder whether they secretly worship me.  I think Brother prays to me. He shouldn't. But since I am on his lips constantly, it does worry me.  And Stephen. WOW! Everytime someone NEW comes on the scene like David - Stephen immediately thinks that is me.  He can't live without me.  He worries about me. I think he dreams about me. Gee, I hate that I have got so much under his skin.   Perhaps that is the Holy Spirit but maybe it's something else.  And Stephen hates - yes loathes the idea that I am a lawyer, a reverend and a chaplain.  It's bogus, isn't it? But for someone born in '54 or '55, I suppose that makes sense.   Imagine someone with "smarts" being religious. How dare they?"

Deb, the truth is that when Miss Tradesecret is always the #1 Bible Stupid Fool all the time, then I have to correct her  Bible ineptness continually!  Therefore, Miss Tradesecret thinks I am obsessed with her, duh!   Furthermore, how can anyone in their right mind worship such a Bible Stupid fool as Miss Tradesecret in being a TRUE Christian like myself? Double duh!

I have to admit, that when Miss Tradesecret says that I pray for her, she is correct, in that I pray to Jesus to not make her so GOD DAMNED BIBLE STUPID where I have to correct her outright Bible Stupidisms®️ all the time as Jesus says for me to do in this passage: Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

Miss Tradesecret takes pride in her being the #1 Bible Stupid Fool within this esteemed Religion Forum, because that is the ONLY thing that she is truly known for! 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Tradesecret wrote:

#87 "Yes, Brother and Stephen are obsessed with me.  I see that as a compliment. They dislike me.  They speak about me every day.  I wonder whether they secretly worship me.  I think Brother prays to me. He shouldn't. But since I am on his lips constantly, it does worry me.  And Stephen. WOW! Everytime someone NEW comes on the scene like David - Stephen immediately thinks that is me.  He can't live without me.  He worries about me. I think he dreams about me. Gee, I hate that I have got so much under his skin.   Perhaps that is the Holy Spirit but maybe it's something else.  And Stephen hates - yes loathes the idea that I am a lawyer, a reverend and a chaplain.  It's bogus, isn't it? But for someone born in '54 or '55, I suppose that makes sense.   Imagine someone with "smarts" being religious. How dare they?"

Brother D.  have you ever heard such childish  gibberish in all of your life!?

Perhaps you should read my book? 

FK ME !  he's a published author now, too. 🤣

And this shite!

Tradesecret wrote:I hate that I have got so much under his skin.

The Reverend Clown must have forgotten that it was he that blocked me! ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣