Trump says the judge in his Hush Money case “hates” him

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 16
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
This is so pathetic. Trump is insecure and indulges in victimhood like a child. 

Poor Donald, he gets blamed for everything he does. The entire justice system in the United States became corrupt as soon as Trump became President.

Remember the judge in the Trump University fraud case also hated Trump. 

“Former president Donald Trump’s attorney Joe Tacopina said Sunday he doesn’t believe the judge who oversaw Trump’s indictment is biased, contradicting days of Trump’s attacks in which he declared that the judge “HATES ME.””

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
William P. Barr, who abruptly resigned from the Justice Department one month before Trump left office after publicly declining to say there was fraud in the 2020 election, told “Fox News Sunday” that putting Trump on the witness stand is a “particularly bad idea for Trump because he lacks all self-control, and it would be very difficult to prepare him and keep him testifying in a prudent fashion.”

Translation - although Trump lies a lot, he is not a well disciplined liar.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Troll spamming DART with yet another Trump obsessed post instead of keeping all this garbage within one post/thread. 🤦‍♂️
FLRW
FLRW
Trump in the past has tweeted that he would sue any of his past schools if they released his grades or anything else about his school years. Despite his boasts about his ‘high intelligence’ and his great schoolwork, no one can remember him as being an outstanding student. He received no honors from Wharton, which can be researched, as well as Penn. And for someone with the ego he has, if he had great grades, I would assume he’d want to splash that all over the place. While he may have fooled his cultists and the rest of his supporters don’t care since its just another lie in a long string of them which they could care less about, the rest of us can pretty well figure out what it was. O have no doubt he probably spent quite a bit of time on some double secret academic probation. He’s never shown great intellect, has shown absolutely no intellectual curiosity, talks like a 6th grader, reasons like a 3rd grader, if the rumors are true, has a very short attention span, and no one will vouch for his claims of being a good student. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Rex Tillerson’s alleged comment that President Trump was “a moron” brings to reality the words of HL Mencken in the Baltimore Sun (26 July 1920): “As democracy is perfected, the office [of president] represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move towards a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@TWS1405_2
Indeed
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
The judge probably does hate him. The witch hunters wouldn't tolerate any other judge and they are easy to find in NY.

If I were in Trump's position I wouldn't give legitimacy to this kangaroo court by having a lawyer. I would show up, refuse to call him "your honor", tell him it's a circus and talk directly to the jury.

What are they going to do? Hold you in contempt and have a trial without a lawyer or defendant present?
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
Imagine thinking that this is justice, and not an obvious political set up.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
Very prophetic 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If I were in Trump's position I wouldn't give legitimacy to this kangaroo court by having a lawyer. I would show up, refuse to call him "your honor", tell him it's a circus and talk directly to the jury.
Well that’s because you are an idiot.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What are they going to do? Hold you in contempt and have a trial without a lawyer or defendant present?
Would you advise every defendant to do this in court, even the black men?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
Did you  know his niece says he paid someone to take his entrance exams?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I would advise any would be victim of a kangaroo court clawing for legitimacy the same. You can decide if that fits whatever you're talking about.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I would advise any would be victim of a kangaroo court clawing for legitimacy the same. You can decide if that fits whatever you're talking about.
Was the US Court system always a kangaroo court or just after the very respectable grifter Donald Trump entered politics? 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I'm sure there were equitable courts for the most part, but I have seen more than few clown shows these past few years and based on this its getting worse.

I saw a jury ignore lethal doses of fentanyl in favor of knee on an unbroken barely bruised spinal chord because of politics.

I saw a judge ignore obvious and relevant perjury in Arizona because of politics.

Now I am seeing imaginary crimes being charged.

No evidence will matter, all that will matter is if there is one person on the jury who sees this for what it is. You don't need to play the game to get that. Of course Trump will play it "safe", just like the Jan 6 defendants who signed political confessions and pled guilty rather than face the highly dubious judgement of DC juries.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I saw a jury ignore lethal doses of fentanyl in favor of knee on an unbroken barely bruised spinal chord because of politics.
Oh so now “the courts” also includes the actions of the juries? That’s interesting.

Now I am seeing imaginary crimes being charged.
Was it an imaginary charge when the charges were against Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer/employee?

rather than face the highly dubious judgement of DC juries.
Is it just juries from liberal parts of the country that have “dubious judgement”? Are their certain races of people that have better judgment than others for serving on a jury?