Double-Standards and Flagrant Hypocrites here at DART

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 62
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Ramshutu preaching against bullying members is like Genghis Khan preaching against violence and oppression.
Genghis Khan United a bunch of warring factions into a cohesive nation, bringing peace to his region. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Okay the black community has a problem with crime. Do we really need 3 threads a day on it or can we just keep the black people violent threads to perhaps a reasonable one thread a week?
🤦‍♂️ I haven’t started a new thread about anything to do with black Americans for quite some time. So this allegation is absurd, as is the request. 

FFS, why don’t you hurl this at IWRA for his spamming the forum with one Trump obsessed thread after another. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Genghis Khan United a bunch of warring factions into a cohesive nation, bringing peace to his region. 
By slaughtering the men, eating them at times cannibalistically and forcing the women to reproduce with him and his highest ranking soldiers.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
FFS, why don’t you hurl this at IWRA for his spamming the forum with one Trump obsessed thread after another. 
Working on dealing with him.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
By slaughtering the men, eating them at times cannibalistically and forcing the women to reproduce with him and his highest ranking soldiers.

Ramshutu preaching against bullying members is like Genghis Khan preaching against violence and oppression.

Perhaps, I'm a little unclear. Wouldn't it have been better for Genghis Khan to object to these atrocities than to encourage other people to engage in them?

Even if he's more of a "do as I say, not as I do," guy, part of me at least suspects that would be better than becoming a Charles Manson-like figure and commanding people to become morally depraved monsters like himself.

Just because he's a hypocrite doesn't mean that he's wrong.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Haven't you blocked 90% of people on this website because you think they’ve harassed you in some way? 

But you’re right, I have constantly bad mouthed you at every opportunity, threatened to doxx you, made repeated accusations about me being someone else to everyone in public and private, accused you of lying, cheating and being deliberately dishonest against me in all your debate votes. Oh wait, no, wrong war around.

If there is some problem with the way you feel you’re being treated on this website, the source of that problem is located somewhere between your chair and keyboard.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Keep rewriting history all you wish, one need only read your past few posts to see what percentage you put to ridiculing, gaslighting and aggravating other users.

Hint: it is above 80%.

You are one of the scummiest kind of Internet bully I have come across because of the level to which you are capable of truly making your victims believe they are the perpetrators.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Most of our interactions can be summarized thusly:

Me: *says something to someone else*
RM: RAMSHUTU IS A SCUM BULLY, HE GASLIGHTS AND EATS BABIES
RM: you’re a horrible person.
RM: your disgusting, horrible abusive bully.
RM: he’s a pathetic disgrace.
Me: You should try eating babies, you look like you need the extra iron.
RM: STOP BULLYING ME!
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Ramshutu
RationalMadman was bullying Mps1213 and TWS1405_2. 

The bullying got so bad that Mps stopped coming on the site as frequently. Could you ask RM to stop? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RM: your disgusting, horrible abusive bully.
You typed this with wrong grammar just to trigger me, without a doubt.

You are automatically horrible if you are abusive btw, the 'disgusting' maybe I'd say in a certain context.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
also why would I switch between 'you' and 'he'?

You have to make up things better if you want people to bel-

Oh nevermind, you can just gaslight.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The reality is I used this website on and off for years now, you're the fucking nobody who shows up to troll me at an election and who honestly shouldn't be in that mod chat, you were just a voting mod and I did more or as much as you in that teamwork thing.

Ramshutu, in this thread, you are the one who did to TWS what you said I do to you, btw. Stop projecting.

You spent 2 years or so basing your profile pic on 'comebacks' to me, Sir Lancelot learned your ways.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
You spent 2 years or so basing your profile pic on 'comebacks' to me, Sir Lancelot learned your ways.
Shame on you for being a bad influence on me, Ramshutu.
Although I don’t even know you and you don’t know me. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
RationalMadman was bullying Mps1213 and TWS1405_2. 

The bullying got so bad that Mps stopped coming on the site as frequently. Could you ask RM to stop? 
I merely have my opinions I have no actual power.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Ramshutu
Rational was gaslighting and harassing them both. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Shame on you for being a bad influence on me, Ramshutu. 
Although I don’t even know you and you don’t know me. 
RM had a picture of 50Cent as a profile picture. Then I had a picture of a dollar coin - took him like two months to realize. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
Does the new CoC under the harassment clause have defamation involved? Please act accordingly. Thanks for removing my report button, I am happy to guide you with text.

If you need me to lay out examples of Ramshutu targetting, harassing and gaslighting users over 80% of his posting here, I won't prove the 80% part that will take too much time but I will give you clear-cut examples on PM to avoid public drama.

I will always report in public from now on because you removed my ability to privately flag and you think I am afraid and will PM you, no not at all.

This report is on sirlancelot not ramshutu that is not worth anything he will just do his nonsense.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RM had a picture of 50Cent as a profile picture. Then I had a picture of a dollar coin - took him like two months to realize. 
gaslighting liar, I realised it instantly and didn't react.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
I don’t even know what RM is accusing me of. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Mps1213
I call you as a witness to testify against Rational for bullying you. 

You can tell everyone exactly the mean things he said to you. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Does the new CoC under the harassment clause have defamation involved
Lancelot stated an opinion. You can't really disprove an opinion. The new COC allows him to state opinions on the behaviors of other users. The old COC also allowed this. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
RM is one to bully people into silence. Mps and TWS choose to not reply to most of his vitriol and baiting. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Is there something you are hoping to accomplish by going out of your way to instigate him? 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Not to say your overall conduct is worse than his but the instigating seems pointless and not conducive to anything the site stands for
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
I cannot turn a blind eye to RM bullying people and them being too afraid to speak out against him or I would be enabling his abusiveness. 

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You
Oh nevermind, you can just gaslight.

Stop projecting.
Also you
you're the fucking nobody

You are one of the scummiest kind of Internet bully I have come across

why you were such an inactive, useless member
you will get the genuine idiots here to just vote for you.

Not sure he has the sense of humour he thinks he does, just circle jerkers patting each other on the back as they do

you are like a fucking leech

driven by your drivel-supporting upvoting enablers for the pathological issue you have as you say.

You say the dumbest stuff

and to you having absolutely fuck all to contribute to the website's forums than dragging me down, you pathetic cretin.

another derailing by champion bull

The one playing dumb is you.

If it were up to me you'd be punished for how you have spoken to me.

I worry for the intellect of those voting Yay that think it's in a direction of freedom over tyranny.

I don't care what trolling your site persona needs to dish out but leave my name out your fucking mouth, ty.

You are nothing but a bully who clearly lacked discipline to give him manners.

you are essentially the single strangest derailer I have ever seen on the Internet

LMAO who the fuck do you think you are to threaten me

I feel you and GP would drag this out and troll

you removed my ability to and are too fucking braindead to realise it in front of your eyes.

get you to tell them how utterly vile they are being is beyond disgusting.

Are you supposed to have one while typing your shitposts? See, 100% of what you post here is shitposting and trolling

My apologies she should have let the slavers and rapists thrive in Africa just to make cunts happy.

this is just a bullshit callout thread where you pretend to care

wanna step into the arena with me? you're gonna be crying to your reflection afterwards.

They are as earned as your presidency win was, you campaignless clown.

clearly there is an intellectual deficit at play.

You are the shitposter, it isn't a pot-kettle scenario, ty.

No, it is safe to assume anything you type is garbage wasting the memory space of this website.

Of course there are many benefits to keeping us in the dark when you are a clown doing nothing.

You are trying to reason with idiots. Yes, straight up dunces. They formed Wylted's core voting base and will remain that way.

Everything with you revolves around absolutist bullcrap.

You are a lot less funny than you think you are. You are a lot cuter with popcorn shutting you up.

No, you'll just be looked at as a scumbag and rightly so.

You will lose, you will suffer and you will know deep down that you are eating the shit you tried to talk.

You embody cringe

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
😂😂😂
Mps1213
Debates: 11
Mps1213
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I’m not really a fan of claiming I’ve been bullied. Personally I think Rational is a pussy ass insecure little bitch to put it bluntly. He reports votes, sure you can argue that’s his right, but that’s insecurity 101 to me. If you’re confident in your beliefs you don’t have to report votes because winning a debate on a debate website ultimately means nothing because if you’re right, and you know you’re right, one of two things happened. 1: you insufficiently argued your point (your fault). 2: the voters had preconceived ignorant opinions on the topic they weren’t able to over come. So you’re either not able to admit you failed in presenting your argument in an efficient way, or you’re not able to accept that some people simply aren’t intellectually capable of changing their mind, which isn’t up to you. Either way, to report a vote is a sign of insecurity. If you have to block someone for giving you shit for reporting a vote, you’re a bitch. Simple as that. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Ramshutu
@Mps1213
On the subject of voting, would you guys like to participate in the Tournament as judges? 

I believe most votes are unregulated in this context, so any potential reports would have little to no effect.