TRANSEXUAL PASTOR COMPARES CHILD MURDERER TO JESUS.

Author: Stephen

Total: 44
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Then you wasted your time. I don't fucking care!  I am not religious where as YOU a Catholic 
  • I am, in fact, an Athiest.  If you don't care about religion you probably refrain from judging the religiousness of others, right?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@oromagi
The human computer handles data relative to variable instruction, resulting in variable output.

So religiousness is typically a variation on an atheist theme, or vice versa.

Hence, when the religious and the non-religious  indulge in discourse, the resulting transaction is typically not about pneumatic tyres and bananas.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
Then you wasted your time. I don't fucking care!  I am not religious where as YOU a Catholic 
  • I am, in fact, an Athiest. 
A Catholic Atheist. That's novel. 

chrome-extension://ebkihbjamcljmddijijlfachpgphldll/screenshot.html?imageId=11

If you don't care about religion you probably refrain from judging the religiousness of others, right?

Wrong. 
Double standards and hypocrisy and breaking the laws of her own god Jesus is not religiousness, it is irreligiousness! Irreligion is the neglect and active rejection of religion and the laws of god Jesus. So your transsexual Pastor has given god Jesus and his commands the finger. 

A pastor is someone who has been ordained to serve God, and ordination  of receiving the authority to do HIS WILL in his name.. The BIBLE says that they are all ministers of God Christ Jesus . That will be ministering in god Jesus' laws and commands, wouldn't it?

Romans 13:1There is no authority except that which God has established. These authorities  have been established by God.

1 Corinthians 4:1 This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed.

FM!  the "mysteries of god" it says. Well there's no fkn mystery here is there?

She's a hypocrite taking from the poor to pay HER surgeon to have HER dick chopped off.

"You shall not make any cuts on your body" : I am the Lord.

Does SHE not know that  she  is (was) God's temple and that God's Spirit (did) dwell in her? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy sayeth the Lord,  and s/he was that temple that has now been destroyed, right? 

You have tried to defend the indefensible, and have failed miserably. Making you a disgrace and an abomination to your god Jesus too.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@oromagi

oromagi,

YOUR DUMBASS QUOTE TO STEPHEN REGARDING THE TRANSGENDER PASTOR: "The only point here is that you spend your life throwing the first stone anonymously and missing the point of Christianity entirely."

As shown, you are as Bible stupid as Miss Tradesecret!  Listen up Bible fool, YOU are missing the point of Christianity relative to the ungodly transgender pastor that had her "Family Jewels" cut off to make her a woman, whereas she is NOT, and I repeat, NOT to be within ANY Church of Christianity as the passage below so states at your expense:

“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:1)

Now, if you want to make yourself the continued Bible fool in front of the membership, tell us that the passage above is in the Old Testament, and therefore is not to be followed anymore!  I DARE YOU!  Therefore, if you "try" and promote such unbiblical axioms, Jesus and I will Bible Slap you Silly®️ like we have had to do with the #1 Bible stupid fool Miss Tradesecret ad infinitum!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

BrotherD.Thomas wrote:  

“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:1)

oromagi wrote:  

But Jesus died so that you don't need to worry about Deuteronomy anymore.#21

Christians don't do Deuteronomy#23

I did remind him that Jesus is god and hadn't come to change the law- his law. Brother D.

After painting himself into a theological corner in trying to defend the indefensible by defending this Pastor that is an "abomination" to his/her lord god Jesus, he decided he wasn't a believer anymore, saying;

oromagi wrote:  
I am, in fact, an Athiest.#31
You couldn't make it up, Brother D.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen

Don't worry, Stephen, my cock's big enough for the both of us.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi

Don't worry, Stephen, my cock's big enough for the both of us.
Showing your disgusting sick perverted true colours, there  oromagi. Learn your sexual deviancy first hand from a young age did you? Local priest I suspect.

What is it with the Catholic church that attracts and or creates so many  sick sexual deviants, rapist and perverts.

All the £££billions donated  by its good  and decent god fearing Catholics to help the poor are not reaching its intended target but are being used to pay off  millions  victims of rape and other sexual abuses. 

No one should be surprised that you came out fighting to defend a fellow sexual deviant.  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@oromagi

oromagi,

You must be so proud of your Satanic Catholic Church where your ungodly PEDOPHILE PRIESTS buggered so many innocent little boys over a long period of time, where the church COVERED UP said child buggering, and all in the name of Jesus!  BLASPHEME!

What you fail to understand since you are nothing but a lame pseudo-christian at best, is the FACT that you are guilty by association to your primitive Catholic Church to begin with in their PEDOPHILE PRIESTS screwing innocent little boys, where sometimes it was in the churches RECTORY which seems so apropos!

Yes, you are hiding once again as a Satanic pseudo-christian Catholic because your church is in the news again showing in the links below how your disgusting Catholic Church COVERED UP CHILD ABUSE OF YOUR PRIESTS SCREWING INNOCENT LITTLE BOYS!  Therefore, double up on your money that you will be giving the "offering plate" this coming Sunday, because said money is going to payouts to many parents and boys that were literally SCREWED by your ungodly priests!

Just a few newsworthy links shown below of Catholic PEDOPHILE PRIESTS and their coverups of same: 

More than 150 priests, others in Baltimore Archdiocese abused over 600 kids: 

Investigation reveals widespread sexual abuse and cover-ups by Archdiocese of Baltimore:

The Baltimore Archdiocese hid dozens of child sex abuse cases:

WHO WANTS TO BE A HELL BOUND CATHOLIC IN THE 21ST CENTURY, RAISE YOU HANDS SO JESUS CAN STRIKE THEM WITH A LIGHTENING BOLT!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@oromagi. Just a few newsworthy links shown below of Catholic PEDOPHILE PRIESTS and their coverups of same: 

More than 150 priests, others in Baltimore Archdiocese abused over 600 kids: 

Investigation reveals widespread sexual abuse and cover-ups by Archdiocese of Baltimore:

The Baltimore Archdiocese hid dozens of child sex abuse cases:

WHO WANTS TO BE A HELL BOUND CATHOLIC IN THE 21ST CENTURY, RAISE YOU HANDS SO JESUS CAN STRIKE THEM WITH A LIGHTENING BOLT!

Amen, Brother D. AMEN!

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
So what I'm getting so far is that Jesus strikes people with thunderbolts... so where's the problem? Let's just let natural but supernatural phenomenon take out all the sinners, no need for laws or crusades or any of that.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So what I'm getting so far is that Jesus strikes people with thunderbolts... so where's the problem? ............. Let's just let natural but supernatural phenomenon take out all the sinners

God takes far too long and usually takes far too many innocents along with the "sinners".. 

God doesn't know his arse from his elbow, so we all have to go down with the perves. I am not happy with that. Are you?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Stephen
Bot/Troll
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So what I'm getting so far is that Jesus strikes people with thunderbolts... so where's the problem? ............. Let's just let natural but supernatural phenomenon take out all the sinners

God takes far too long and usually takes far too many innocents along with the "sinners".. 

God doesn't know his arse from his elbow, so we all have to go down with the perves. I am not happy with that. Are you?

Bot/Troll

Regardless of what you may think of me.
That doesn't answer the question.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty,,

YOUR TROLLISH QUOTE:  "So what I'm getting so far is that Jesus strikes people with thunderbolts."

If my serial killer Jesus, as God, can strike animals with thunderbolts, then he can strike the hell-bound Catholics for continuing to accept their ungodly PEDOPHILE PRIESTS!  Understood?

"He gave over their cattle to the hail and their flocks to thunderbolts." (Psalm 78:48)