Nutter Expelled By Republicans !!!

Author: ebuc

Total: 14
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Arizona GOP expel one of their own.  A nutter conspiracists. Wow, Republican with moral integrity, or, republicans who fear backlash from the constituency?

...." The resolution to expel the first-term Republican, elected in November, stated that she had brought “disrepute and embarrassment to the House of Representatives,” resulting in “disorderly behavior.”

...Forty-six Arizona representatives in the GOP-controlled House voted to remove her from her elected position, meeting a two-thirds threshold to expel lawmakers. Thirteen members opposed her expulsion.

.....CNN reached out to Harris at her legislative office and personal number. She has not responded to CNN’s request for comment."..
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
A guest of Liz Harris discovered a bipartisan conspiracy where Mexican cartels offered public officials bribes. They kicked out Liz Harris because of a guest of hers uncovering a plot. Democrats put partisanship over ethics so always will vote the same and the republicans who voted to oust her, were likely bribes by Mexican cartels at some point. 

Think about it. Why would they not investigate these claims? Why did they just assume the claims were wrong?

If even a single person accused is ever found out to have taken a bribe from anyone associated with a drug cartel, Liz Harris is vindicated 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ebuc
I think the real problem is Republicans oppose that whole democracy thing,  don't really care that the people elected Liz Harris, crapping on the electorate is just what they do now.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Trump wears 45 on his hat because that is the average IQ of his base.
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
Women should not be in any governing positions.

The moment you start putting women as leaders, judges, heads of households, ministers... the entire thing falls apart.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Think about it. Why would they not investigate these claims?
  • I guess you haven't researched this story or you would know that John Thaler has been publicizing this claim for many years.  He presented it to former Gov. Ducey, he presented it in his divorce proceedings against his wife (who he claims it at the center of the conspiracy) and mother-in-law.  He has also sued two different Mesa County officials and presented his claims there.   A Federal Judge ruled that  Thaler's was "delusional and fantastical narrative."  
  • Breger was permitted to speak for 41 minutes.  When lawmakers begged her for a a single scrap of evidence to support her claim, she referred to her boyfriend's yet-to-be-published book.  You can't just say you have evidence that the Church of Latter Day Saints is working in sync with Sinoloa Crime cartel but you'll have to buy my book to find out what the evidence is.  That's a pretty obvious scam.
    • Let's notice that Liz Harris is a major figure within QAnon- Ron Watkins, the guy who has confessed to running QAnon and Stormfront out of the Phillipines for much of Trump's administration, lives in Harris' house.
Why did they just assume the claims were wrong?
  • Total lie.   Please explain what is compelling you to invent this lie about Republicans  
If even a single person accused is ever found out to have taken a bribe from anyone associated with a drug cartel, Liz Harris is vindicated 
  • Obviously irrational.   It is entirely plausible to suppose that some Arizona officials have taken drug money over the years.  It is not plausible to suppose that anybody who disagrees with Thaler that his ex-wife should go to jail suddenly becomes another bribe taker.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't vote based on gender, but I would rather vote for a woman that is good for the stock market and pays off a decent part of the US debt and that isn't a hypocrite over a man that does none of this.

Gender doesn't matter for me.  If you don't want women in power because of your theocratic tendencies, fine, but don't expect me to agree with that.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Didn't Tennessee get rid of 3 nutters too?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
Lol, Janet Yellen is about to take your stocks on a wild ride Q3
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Didn't Tennessee get rid of 3 nutters too?

Huh? OGP, your the typical  narricistic Trumpeteer who trys to obfuscate the differrence between:

orange conspiracy nutters { delusional }, and

blue gun control protesters, ergo,  anti-terroism  concerns

Trumpeteers { * $ * } = delusional mental issues

Gun control protesters { * ? * }  = empathetically concerned  citizen
sadolite
sadolite
So it seems our govt is made up of nutters and pedophiles.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
...So it seems our govt is made up of nutters...
They Republicans and Democrats expelled one nutter in AZ.  read post #1

Now the Republicans need to act with some more moral integrity and do the same with that other one in N.E. state Desontos or some name like that. What an immoral piece of !@#$%^&*()_+

The USA citizens got rid of the Trumpeteer nut case, now hopefully the other courts can drive a metaphorical stake through its metaphorical heart. Another grand piece of +_)(*&^%$#@!, with 60 million borderline zombies encouraging nutter mentality.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I heard Biden likes nuts in his ice cream though. Maybe Biden has a point.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Well you haven't said anything that would change my perception of govt. I stand by my last post.