Lets test something out

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 7
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
My definition for a woman: Someone with a high ratio of brain connections between brain hemispheres compared to brain connections that stay in the same hemisphere.

My definition for a man: Someone with a low ratio of brain connections between brain hemispheres compared to brain connections that stay in the same hemisphere.

Lets see if this answers Matt Walsh's question, "What is a woman?"
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
500 years ago, if you asked a 10 year old what is a woman, she would answer: woman is someone who marries, gives birth to children and cares for them.

I guess  we really have to go back in time and learn from the ancient people. They seem to be much better at everything than we are.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Didn't ancient people conduct slavery?  Wasn't marital rape legal 500 years ago?  I'm not so sure you want to copy everything ancient people did.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
Compared to today's society, those are minor issues. We still have some countries where slavery exists in some forms, where marital rape exists, where forced marriages exist.

Now, we also have nuclear weapons, pollution, abortions, failed marriages, more suicides, more mental illnesses and low birth rates.

What we can learn from the ancient people is that greed can lead to destruction. They warned about greed often, and about too much wealth.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Compared to today's society, those are minor issues.
You REALLY think slavery and marital rape are small issues?

We still have some countries where slavery exists in some forms, where marital rape exists, where forced marriages exist.
Do you think these things should be legal?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
You REALLY think slavery and marital rape are small issues?
Small issues compared to bigger issues.

Do you think these things should be legal?
Forced marriages should be legal in some cases, but discouraged in general. In cases of rape, woman marrying her rapist is actually better for the woman. Marital rape is to be condemned, but not to be made illegal. Slavery is to be illegal in most cases, but I wouldnt say we should support self-ownership. After all, man is the head of the woman.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
My definition for a woman: Someone with a high ratio of brain connections between brain hemispheres compared to brain connections that stay in the same hemisphere.
.............with this definition you could define a lot of things as a woman. 

My definition for a man: Someone with a low ratio of brain connections between brain hemispheres compared to brain connections that stay in the same hemisphere.
Same thing. 

Lets see if this answers Matt Walsh's question, "What is a woman?"
The only answer that is suitable, is an adult human female. 

That doesn't exclude trans-women, because trans-women are not women by definition. If a man really wanted to become a woman, he would call himself a woman, not a trans-woman, and even then, he wouldn't be a woman, because he is a biological male.

And I know you Libs are going to pull out the "biology and gender aren't the same thing" argument. Then I ask you this. If gender is a social construct and has nothing to do with biology, then what is it based off of. 

This is my view on this issue:
I think that in order for society to survive, thrive and become successful, that we need to base it on scientific, and biological truths. Using biological truths, a woman is a biological adult human female. Female = Woman, and Male = Man. It's honestly not that hard to understand.