Greg Abbott wants to pardon racist murderer who killed a 28 yo BLM demonstrator

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 61
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Bald, white guy Daniel Perry was just convicted of murdering a BLM demonstrator back in 2020. Perry was working for Uber.

According to police, Perry stopped his car and honked at people protesting while they walked through the street, blocks from the state Capitol. Seconds later, he drove his car into the crowd, police said. Perry, who was also legally armed, shot and killed Foster and fled the area, police said. He called the police and reported what happened, claiming he shot in self defense after Foster aimed his weapon at him.

Abbott had not previously commented on the case publicly and has has not elaborated on how he reached his conclusion about Perry’s case,

Now it turns out Perry had posted racist comments prior to the incident.

A Travis County judge has unsealed documents showing Perry's history of racist and threatening anti-protester comments on social media.

Some of Perry’s messages included “white power” memes, the Houston Chronicle reported.

In another post from May 31, 2020, Perry posted, “If this symbol represents racism in America… (shows confederate flag) SO DO THESE (shows NAACP logo, Hispanic Scholarship fund, America Association for Affirmative Action, BET, UNCP, the democratic party logo, etc,” according to the documents.

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
There is video of the incident a protestor was pointing a gun at him. He is an Uber driver not a counter protestor.

The prosecution's retarded case was that he could have driven away but his car was surrounded by people, so the choice was kill the person who was drawing or about to draw down on him or hit the people surrounding his car. 

You would have to be retarded to think the Uber driver went there to mow down people as opposed to just following the directions for a ride. You would also be retarded to think the driver should allow himself to be shot. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Here is a video about what has occurred https://youtu.be/dXEypZqhFTY
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Here is a video of foster https://youtu.be/PJVTB9pXxe8
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Confirmed, Florida is where woke literally goes to die.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Dude is claiming the Uber driver riding through the area for a pick up was trying to mow people down, while simultaneously admitting he honked at people in the road way to warn them to move. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
You would have to be retarded to think the Uber driver went there to mow down people as opposed to just following the directions for a ride. You would also be retarded to think the driver should allow himself to be shot. 
He had just dropped off a protester in the area and chose to go toward the protest. He’s another idiot George Zimmerman type. 

The jury saw the evidence and heard both sides. They convicted the racist asshole. End of story unless another racist asshole like Abbott wants to try to save him to please all the racist assholes in Texas. And there are a lot of them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Wow, I never knew Zimmerman was a BLM vigilante terrorizing people.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN IWANTROOSEVELT:  "IWantRoosevelt is a Christian and has stated in dms that he doesn’t like it when you mock and ridicule people for their beliefs."

How can I allegedly be mocking pseudo-christians that go directly against the word of my bloody and brutal serial killer Jesus as God, where I am told by none other than Jesus' inspired words to correct these Bible fools?  Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

Tell the "flake" pseudo-christian IWantRoosevelt to come out of hiding and approach me personally if he can finds his "Family Jewels" to begin with!

YOUR QUOTE SHOWNG IWANTROOSEVELT IS A SCARDY-CAT  "With that said, he asks politely that you stop because he doesn’t want to get into an argument with you in the forums."

The Bible fool IWantRoosevelt couldn't get in an argument with me regarding the Bible and survive the outcome of me Bible Slapping him Silly®️! Tell this pseudo-christian Bible fool to quit hiding under his mommies apron, and come to me personally with his wants, and I will make short work of Him in the name of Jesus, praise! 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Texas is where BLM goes to die.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
They convicted the racist asshole.
The guy he shot was white and aiming an ak47 at him. I don't think a white guy shooting a white guy qualifies as an act of racism
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
I never knew that the heavily Hispanic Zimmerman was a white supremacist. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
When 5 black cops getting convicted is a blow to white supremacy, everything is white supremacy.

I am convinced woke white people are no better than the WW2 Jewish collaborators loading up whites into the boxcars.
Now you know why I check off the "African" box on all government forms.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
In another post from May 31, 2020, Perry posted, “If this symbol represents racism in America… (shows confederate flag) SO DO THESE (shows NAACP logo, Hispanic Scholarship fund, America Association for Affirmative Action, BET, UNCP, the democratic party logo, etc,” according to the documents.
Confederate flag is symbolism for enslavement of  humans with darker skin, and a sad evidence for USA citizens who have a loss of mental and moral integrity, to varying degrees

NAACP logo, Hispanic Scholarship fund, America Association for Affirmative Action, BET, UNCP, the democratic party logo is not symbol for enslavement of humans with any skin color.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does crime pay? Apparrently so,

..." The handgun used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 has been sold for $250,000 (£172,000), US media say. "...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess we wait and see if Perry can auction off his gun, or sell it to governor Abbott.

So Perry feared for his life.  How many of the pertinent/significant facts do we actually know?

Is Perry a racist and has history of such as evidence?

Did he intentionally drive into hot zone of protestors, that, he could have avoided?

Could he have done more to defuse the situation he found himself in, or was he looking for a fight, as he knew he has trusty handgun with him?

Was Mr Perry doing anything to inflame the protestors?

So what was the specific angle of the AK-47 relative to the pointing at ground { vertical }, and Mr Perry?

Would these seem like pertinent questions to be considered by a grand jury and the trial jury?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
All ideologies enslave people.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Now you know why I check off the "African" box on all government forms.
I always claim to be a native American female
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@ebuc
Was Mr Perry doing anything to inflame the protestors?
Lets turn the tables a little.

Why would someone bring Ak-47 to a protest?

Not defending Perry, just wondering.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The guy he shot was white and aiming an ak47 at him.
That’s a lie

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
I like the Zimmerman parallel, honestly. Textbook justified self-defense

Zimmerman was having his head smashed into the concrete

This had a mob swarm a car including a guy with an AK-47 menacing him.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
The guy he shot was white and aiming an ak47 at him.
That’s a lie

You’re the liar here. Telling fictional stories with your lying eyes in denial of the video evidence showing the white moron pointing the rifle at him. PH linked it. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Roosevelt frequently loses arguments against smart people like TWS and Greyparrot. 

Come on, Roosevelt.
This is absolutely embarrassing. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
these BLM crazies are too used to living in gun free zones.

No consequences.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
what arguments lol. Debunking MSNBC fanboys isn't exactly a real demanding task.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Roosevelt frequently loses arguments against smart people like TWS and Greyparrot. 
Two former enlisted guys. One disabled and the other a substitute teacher. Yes, so smart

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
All ideologies enslave people.
OGP, your talking like a mental piss-n-pants since you, I, Abbot and all on this forum have not 0.000001 % of the inhumane cruelty darker skinned slaves were treated most of their lives starting in Africa, then in belly of ships in chains etc .

Please come back and share when you actually have some reality to share and not this piss-n-pants attitdude. that ain't going to happen in this lifetime.

When do the mature adults on the right-wing conservative side of aisle arrive at DArt?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ebuc
When do the mature adults on the right-wing conservative side of aisle arrive at DArt? 
They don’t exist. Trumpers are all fragile, middle-aged white guys looking for someone to blame for their lack of success in life.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
They don’t exist. Trumpers are all fragile, middle-aged white guys looking for someone to blame for their lack of success in life.
Well that makes sense. Piss-n-their-pants attitude most of them.  Greg Abbot is just one of many Trumpeteer nutters.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Two former enlisted guys. One disabled and the other a substitute teacher. Yes, so smart
Damn. And they’re STILL outclassing you? 
That’s sad. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
video evidence showing the white moron pointing the rifle at him.
That’s another lie. There is no video that shows the actual shooting. The jury relied on eyewitness testimony 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
That’s sad. 

Well that makes sense.