New Woke Chicago Mayor: "Don't condemn the rioters"

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 21
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Does that statement make the Mayor responsible for the next riot?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
These kids have not been “starved of opportunities”. They have been starved of morals and leadership. Their parents, their schools and their government have robbed them of the discipline and purpose they need to thrive in a land full of opportunities.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
What does it mean to be "starved of opportunities"?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
Look what these savages done to this lone white woman.

Not a single report says they were black!?

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
The new mayor elect says they are also "desperate." 

Desperate for what? To act like animals?

No one involved in those riots were desperate for anything.

This new mayor will destroy Chicago, that's a given fact. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
It's already practically uninhabitable.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Greyparrot
Did this tell us anything about the government of Chicago that we didn't already know?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Savant
Usually, elections are supposed to improve things. At least, that's the implication of a working democracy.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
@Savant
The problem in a one party area like that, is that you know there is very little risk of being voted out of office so there is very little repercussions for corrupt behavior. 

Here is the funny thing about Lori lightfoot. Most conservatives consider her and insane whack job leftist, however she got voted out of office. Because people thought she was too conservative LOL. 

The girl in the video circulating that is a victim of black mob violence. She isn't going to get mainstream news coverage because there is a problem with denial of black mob violence in the media. This denial actually causes more black mob violence because if nobody but those living in predominantly black areas are aware of the problem, there is nobody working to solve the problem.

I am shocked all the flash mobs in Philly, even get the coverage they do. 

I am going to take a stab at figuring out what the problem is and then Google it to confirm whether I am correct or not. Knowing that most acts of riots and mob violence are in places with large numbers of unemployed young people. I am going to guess Chicago has a high unemployment problem they need to work on. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Yep just googled it. The only major city with a worse unemployment percentage than Chicago is Las Vegas and the demographic for unemployed in Chicago is likely on the younger side. Theory confirmed. These people need to get jobs
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Well, if you make that cause and effect loop, then Chicago is essentially in a deathspiral where unemployed people riot, forcing jobs to relocate, causing more unemployment...
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Oof.
If the new mayor is responsible for the next riot, Chicago better be prepared.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Well, if you make that cause and effect loop, then Chicago is essentially in a deathspiral where unemployed people riot, forcing jobs to relocate, causing more unemployment...
Yeah, you essentially need enormous government spending on infrastructure to fix it. There is a lot of moral decay as well which needs to be fixed by lengthening prison sentences even more. 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Yep just googled it. - PREZ-HILTON, 04.17.2023 07:22PM

I don't trust Google. I will Yandex it though.  - PREZ-HILTON, 04.17.2023 08:45PM

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sidewalker
I just saw that too. He’s such a fucking moron.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
People change. Get over it
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds

-Abraham Lincoln
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
What does it mean to be "starved of opportunities"?
Athias probably didn't mean it like this but I'll give you the real answer: it means that your genetics aren't good enough to live in a civilized society. These people weren't given the fortunate opportunity of being born to genetically acceptable parents. Sure, the environment does play its part in determining life outcomes, but I'm sure you'll find these "unemployed" people tend to have low I.Q, low impulse control, high amounts of aggression etc. 

It's funny because Greyparrot is right in partially blaming the parents, but not for the reason he states. Your parents give you your genes, and their own genes create the environment in which you grow up in. The reason parents might not be teaching their children "morals" and "discipline" is perhaps because they have none themselves, and that is, to some degree, genetically determined, and then you're resistant to teachings of "morals" and "discipline" because that too is, to some degree, genetically determined.

Add to this the fact that Chicago is historically known for blue collar jobs, rather than white collar jobs, and even if there are any better natured "unemployed" people left in that city, they probably have low I.Qs and are going to find it hard to find a job that they can do (or set up themselves).

So, when you don't have the genetics required to function in a civilized society, when you're unable to create jobs or move to another part of America alongside better "opportunities", when you've got the typical psychological profile of a criminal, you riot as a gibsmedat and dindu nuffin all over Chicago until there is nothing left.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
It's funny because Greyparrot is right in partially blaming the parents
Like they say. Whether it's genetics or environment, your parents are still to blame
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It's funny because Greyparrot is right in partially blaming the parents
Like they say. Whether it's genetics or environment, your parents are still to blame
Clever :)
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
I'm sure you'll find these "unemployed" people tend to have low I.Q, low impulse control, high amounts of aggression etc.
Yes. Those are not traits usually desired by employers.