Yellow vest riot, DART edition

Author: thett3

Total: 58
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
You are literally everything that is wrong with humanity. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Thumbs up. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Castin
As a general rule of thumb, you start out as incompetent at most things you do. So would you really quit just because you start out in the same spot most people would?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Why am I everything wrong with humanity?
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Wylted
It's not that easy. Politics and all. You still only think one level deep. Think 2 levels deep and work your way down to 3 or 4 levels deep. Thinking too much about a situation and going deeper can be a bit problematic. But 3 or 4 levels is good. 6 levels take you to things like "Roku's Basalisk" and are useless. I can't avoid thinking on those levels because of mental illness, but it is best avoided to remain practical.
People do seem to keep telling me there are conspiracies and hidden manipulations going on around me that I have no knowledge of. Or something.

As a general rule of thumb, you start out as incompetent at most things you do. So would you really quit just because you start out in the same spot most people would?
No. Hence the "I'd rather he just tell me" bit. As in I'd rather it be pointed out, learn from it, try to do better, etc.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Castin
There always is. Social dynamics being a complicated game and all. It's common sense that things should not be taken at face value
Castin
Castin
-->
@Wylted
Certainly true. But there is a level of conspiracy, suspicion, and intricacy that I find a bit hard to believe of an online forum.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Everything Wylted is saying is objectively true. Bsh is considered to be the greatest portrayal of the Machiavellian archetype in television since airmax. Reviews were originally mixed, but fans of the show really liked how he appointed castin knowing she would crash and burn and that the public would clamor for him to get full power over wylted, his former rival 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
How has Castin crashed and burned? Fucking joke is what you and Wylted are. You spit utter bullshit about other users thinking you can criticize and humiliate them and pass it off as humour. The only joke here is you, Thett. Always posting the opposite of truth and thinking you're a big man. Bsh1 is a defunct Machiavelli who doesn't have a clue how to mod or lead. That's why he made it so that the most brutal flaming is able to happen to mods. He's so naive and yet corrupt in spite of it, it's a sick and twisted irony.
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
has there ever been a single thing in your entire life that you didn’t take too seriously? lmao

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
There's a lot I don't take seriously. Like for example all websites out there that are shit and that I don't care about. I leave them to rot, letting the users like you make it into a popularity serving pigsty. If I care about it, I take it seriously.

thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin
hey castin,

did you find the below post humiliating?

”Everything Wylted is saying is objectively true. Bsh is considered to be the greatest portrayal of the Machiavellian archetype in television since airmax. Reviews were originally mixed, but fans of the show really liked how he appointed castin knowing she would crash and burn and that the public would clamor for him to get full power over wylted, his former rival ”
Castin
Castin
-->
@thett3
Nah, I'm cool with it. Bash away, old chap.
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
Nah, I’m cool with it. Bash away, old chap. 

owned
Castin
Castin
-->
@thett3
How is it owned? He never said I found your post humiliating.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
You're just too blind to see the games he's playing. You fucked me over with saying it didn't offend you.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't get it. Unless you made a claim that his post humiliated me, there's no "gotcha" here. And you didn't make that claim.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
This entire thing is a joke where he points out I'm fighting for no one. You can play middle-ground 'no one hurts me' all you want but don't fucking come crying later on.
thett3
thett3
-->
@Castin
i made a weird mini satire post about ddo/dart being a tv show and he attacked it saying that by doing stuff like that I humiliate people so I was curious if he was right
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
castin legitimately does have a thick skin. or if she doesn’t she knows how to put it aside when being a mod because she never really seems to rise to the bait. While I think her moderation style is way too heavy handed, I respect that aspect of personality
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
@thett3
That just sounds like self-loathing to me. By all means, suck up to the bullies, it's your loss at the end of the day.
Castin
Castin
-->
@thett3
castin legitimately does have a thick skin. or if she doesn’t she knows how to put it aside when being a mod because she never really seems to rise to the bait. While I think her moderation style is way too heavy handed, I respect that aspect of personality
Was already that way, pre-modhood. Almost nothing about me changed when I became a mod. That would've been responsible.

Too lenient, too heavy-handed. I've gotten both remarks. If I had to choose, I admit I'd rather the former be true than the latter.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@thett3
No she is legitimately a sociopath with no ties to anyone and will talk about and stab in the back anyone. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Poly
I know the personality trait you are referring to but the kind of coldness you're referring to isn't the sociopathic kind first of all, it's the psychopathic kind (not the same thing) and second of all the kind that Castin has is due to overwarmth to everyone draining her capacity to be particularly warm to any one in particular.

I honestly think she tries too hard to like everyone, even IRL. She is actually quite the opposite of a sociopath though, so that was a bit foolish to suggest. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I won't go into the diagnosis I think but it's most certainly not the antisocial personality disorder.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Her being able to snow you is your faulty brain power. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am one of the most intelligent humans on Earth in psychological analysis beyond what you can even study in a book.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
^ Bahahahahaha!!!