Mother doesnt like her child = Child damaged

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 33
Best.Korea
Debates: 267
Best.Korea
I dont consider psychology as a science. The psychology related studies usually have high failure rate. Any ideology that says "You are bad because this happened in your childhood" is not only very stupid, but one could even say pointless. Therefore, it is of no surprise that psychology didnt result in decrease of mental illnesses. In fact, the success rate of psychology in dealing with mental illnesses is non-existent. Prayer is more likely than psychology to cure the depression.

So naturally, to compensate for its high failure rate, psychology turns to studies in hope that it discovers something that was previously hidden.

One such study is about maternal antipathy. That is when mother dislikes her child and the effects it has on child.

"The current study provides initial evidence for differential mechanisms in the relationship between maternal antipathy, a specific, but common type of adverse childhood experience, and altered neural reward responses to social reward anticipation".

There are only two most logical conclusions that can come from this study's conclusion:
1) Make antipathy illegal, so it stops harming children
2) Force parents to pay compensations for harming their children.

Here, you will notice something. The psychologists disagree with conclusions 1 and 2, but agree with the study's conclusion.

This is equal to saying "We agree that this problem exists, but we dont want to do anything real to solve it".

What psychologists really want - and what the point of these studies is - is to get more people to visit psychologists so that psychologists can earn more money.

Unlike the religion, the psychology is not a non-profit organization.
Unlike the prayer and the talk with God, the talk with psychologist is not free.

Therefore, the point of studies is not to solve the problem, as proven by response to conclusions 1 and 2. The point of studies is to make profit from that problem.
Math_Enthusiast
Debates: 8
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
I dont consider psychology as a science. The psychology related studies usually have high failure rate.
The brain is a very complex thing which, in many ways, we are only just beginning to understand. Failure, failure, failure, more failure, and then success. That's how science works. A lot of psychology is very new and still in the "failure, failure, failure, more failure" phase. Much of it, however, is indeed in the "success" phase.

Any ideology that says "You are bad because this happened in your childhood" is not only very stupid, but one could even say pointless.
Not everyone who does bad things is bad because something happened in their childhood, but a lot are. What makes you think otherwise? To me it makes a lot of sense: Something bad happens in you childhood while your brain is still developing, it has a permanent effect on you and your mental health, you do something bad.

Prayer is more likely than psychology to cure the depression.
Sources?

So naturally, to compensate for its high failure rate, psychology turns to studies in hope that it discovers something that was previously hidden.
Well, the only part I would disagree with you on is that it is to compensate for a high failure rate. Why wouldn't it be useful to discover something previously hidden?

There are only two most logical conclusions that can come from this study's conclusion:
1) Make antipathy illegal, so it stops harming children
2) Force parents to pay compensations for harming their children.

Here, you will notice something. The psychologists disagree with conclusions 1 and 2, but agree with the study's conclusion.

This is equal to saying "We agree that this problem exists, but we dont want to do anything real to solve it".
You seem to imply that there aren't any alternative ways to solve this problem. Knowing a psychologist very well myself, my guess as to how a professional psychologist would want to solve this is to take the child away from the parents and put them in a safe environment. Giving parents a monetary slap on the wrist won't solve anything, and you can't make someone like someone else by telling them that it is illegal not to. Conclusions 1 and 2 are what would be best described as "We agree that this problem exists, but we don't want to do anything real to solve it." in this situation. More accurately, they sound like pretending that you're doing something while not actually doing anything.

What psychologists really want - and what the point of these studies is - is to get more people to visit psychologists so that psychologists can earn more money.

Unlike the religion, the psychology is not a non-profit organization.
Unlike the prayer and the talk with God, the talk with psychologist is not free.
You know how I mentioned that I know a professional psychologist? She just so happens to work for a non-profit. Whether their methods are effective or not, (and I would say that they are) they legitimately want to help people. It's not free because psychologists, like the rest of us, have to eat. Also, while prayer can be therapeutic, not everyone believes in God, or the power of prayer, and many struggle to find any convincing arguments for God's existence, even if they want to believe in Him. I do not deny however that prayer, as well as meditation, are both very powerful ways of dealing with difficult situations and emotions. Meditation is, in fact often suggested by psychologists, and its scope as a therapeutic activity is broader than just those who believe in God.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
You seem to imply that there aren't any alternative ways to solve this problem. Knowing a psychologist very well myself, my guess as to how a professional psychologist would want to solve this is to take the child away from the parents and put them in a safe environment. 
This was already disproven by:
"The psychologists disagree with conclusions 1 and 2, but agree with the study's conclusion.".
You cannot take a child away unless dictated by the law.

She just so happens to work for a non-profit.
Then you go to refute yourself by saying:
It's not free because psychologists, like the rest of us, have to eat.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
When it comes down to it, prayer is illogical, even in religious terms. If God has a plan, why try to thwart it? If God can be swayed by prayers, what kind of God would allow the horrors we see in the world? And if two devout believers pray for different things, how does God choose the winner? (I'm sure the Detroit Pistons would love to know the answer to that.)
Prayer is nothing but a powerful placebo. We’d all be better off accepting that.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
As I said, the prayer helps with depression. In that way, everyone who prays is rewarded.
Platypi
Debates: 1
Platypi
-->
@FLRW
I usually pray humbly with deference to God's will.  I don't recall having expressed myself in terms of willing the world as I see fit before.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
I dont (sic) consider psychology as a science.
Thank you for that astounding unsubstantiated subjective opinion.

The psychology related studies usually have high failure rate.
Sources.

Any ideology that says "You are bad because this happened in your childhood" is not only very stupid, but one could even say pointless.
Psychology =/= an "ideology." 

Ever study it? Either personally or academically, or both? I have. Given the entirety of this OP for this thread, you have not. 

Therefore, it is of no surprise that psychology didnt (sic) result in decrease of mental illnesses.
Sources.

In fact, the success rate of psychology in dealing with mental illnesses is non-existent.
Sources. 

Prayer is more likely than psychology to cure the depression.
LOL!!! Sources... LOL!!!! 

Sources.

Therefore, the point of studies is not to solve the problem, as proven by response to conclusions 1 and 2. The point of studies is to make profit from that problem.

Sources. 
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
This was already disproven by:
"The psychologists disagree with conclusions 1 and 2, but agree with the study's conclusion.".
You cannot take a child away unless dictated by the law.
"Unless dictated by the law" you say. Don't conclusions 1 and 2 propose new laws? If you can propose new laws, why can't I?

She just so happens to work for a non-profit.
Then you go to refute yourself by saying:
It's not free because psychologists, like the rest of us, have to eat.
Non-profit does not mean free. Non-profit means that the goal is to help people, rather than to make money. Even so, non-profits still need money so that the employees can eat, they just try to minimize their prices. Working as a psychologist is a full-time job, not volunteer work. Such organisations simply can't be full-on charities.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@TWS1405_2
That's the truth.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
I dont consider psychology as a science. The psychology related studies usually have high failure rate. Any ideology that says "You are bad because this happened in your childhood" is not only very stupid, but one could even say pointless. Therefore, it is of no surprise that psychology didnt result in decrease of mental illnesses. In fact, the success rate of psychology in dealing with mental illnesses is non-existent. Prayer is more likely than psychology to cure the depression.
Psychology doesn’t use adjectives like ‘bad’ because that’s a subjective term. 

If a person is demonstrating behavior that makes them a risk to those around them or themselves, psychology will describe those actions as ‘harmful.’ 

Psychologists are required to approach the subject of mental disorders with empathy and understanding, not scrutiny and criticism.

Harsh judgments are seen as bad conduct in the professional field. 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
While there are con artists in every industry, psychology is an intense field that is hard to make a living at. 

Con artists looking to make a quick buck are more likely to turn to easier options because psychology is such a competitive industry with a high turnover rate and a low chance of sufficient pay. 

There’s also a code of ethics that demands the best behavior because one misstep could result in a license being revoked. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
Don't conclusions 1 and 2 propose new laws? If you can propose new laws, why can't I?
The argument was that psychologists oppose to making those laws, without which you cannot realize what you suggested.

Even so, non-profits still need money so that the employees can eat
If you want to eat, get an actual job.

Non-profit does not mean free. Non-profit means that the goal is to help people, rather than to make money.
It was already pointed out that psychology doesnt help people. So if it is not free and doesnt help, its a waste.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Psychology doesn’t use adjectives like ‘bad’ because that’s a subjective term. If a person is demonstrating behavior that makes them a risk to those around them or themselves, psychology will describe those actions as ‘harmful.’
Bad, harmful = refutation without refutation.

Psychologists are required to approach the subject of mental disorders with empathy and understanding, not scrutiny and criticism. Harsh judgments are seen as bad conduct in the professional field.
No. I dont see where you got this assumption from, or how is it relevant to anything I said.

While there are con artists in every industry, psychology is an intense field that is hard to make a living at. Con artists looking to make a quick buck are more likely to turn to easier options because psychology is such a competitive industry with a high turnover rate and a low chance of sufficient pay. There’s also a code of ethics that demands the best behavior because one misstep could result in a license being revoked.
That sounds good, except that psychologists also want money, and studies are a good way to get more people to visit a psychologist. The rest of what you said could be labeled as assumptions. I dont see why you think that psychologists have good behavior, or even the best. And according to which standards of behavior?
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
Don't conclusions 1 and 2 propose new laws? If you can propose new laws, why can't I?
The argument was that psychologists oppose to making those laws, without which you cannot realize what you suggested.
What? What are you even trying to say? Yes, they're opposed to making those laws, because as I pointed out that would do next to nothing. I don't think that they would be quite as opposed to other suggestions. (Like what I proposed! At least most likely that is, but I'm not a psychologist, I just know one.)
Even so, non-profits still need money so that the employees can eat
If you want to eat, get an actual job.

Non-profit does not mean free. Non-profit means that the goal is to help people, rather than to make money.
It was already pointed out that psychology doesnt help people. So if it is not free and doesnt help, its a waste.

So yes, it does help people. So yes, it's an actual job.

Can you now provide a source? Like, as in, for literally anything you said?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
I don't think that they would be quite as opposed to other suggestions.  (Like what I proposed!...
"The argument was that psychologists oppose to making those laws, without which you cannot realize what you suggested."

"Therefore, it is of no surprise that psychology didnt result in decrease of mental illnesses."
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't think that they would be quite as opposed to other suggestions.  (Like what I proposed!...
"The argument was that psychologists oppose to making those laws, without which you cannot realize what you suggested."
Yeah, I still don't really know what you mean by that. Yes, they are opposed to making those new laws, but not all new laws.
"Therefore, it is of no surprise that psychology didnt result in decrease of mental illnesses."
One of us has a source, one of us doesn't...
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
One of us has a source, one of us doesn't...
One of us googled "Are mental illnesses on the rise in USA". One of us didnt.
One of compared suicide rates of countries where psychology tried to replace religion, to suicide rates of countries where psychology is almost non-existent. One of us didnt.

I was forced into psychological treatment and forced to use psychiatric drugs.
It greatly diminished my IQ, but my IQ is still greatly above that of other humans. When I make arguments, people usually dont understand what I am saying. I guess too complicated for them.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
One of us googled "Are mental illnesses on the rise in USA". One of us didnt.
 One of us has taken a statistics class, one of us hasn't. Correlation is not causation. That isn't proof that psychology isn't effective.
One of compared suicide rates of countries where psychology tried to replace religion, to suicide rates of countries where psychology is almost non-existent. One of us didnt.
That might have something to do with the fact that highly religious countries often scare people into not committing suicide. It is quite possible that there is still more mental illness in some of those countries. Finland is considered the happiest country in the world, and it isn't particularly religious.

I was forced into psychological treatment and forced to use psychiatric drugs.
It greatly diminished my IQ, but my IQ is still greatly above that of other humans. When I make arguments, people usually dont understand what I am saying. I guess too complicated for them.
It sounds like you went to a psychiatrist and not a psychologist. If you want drugs, go to a psychiatrist. If you want help in the form of actually talking with someone, having them listen to you, and have them make suggestions which don't involve drugs, go to a psychologist. I'm not sure why people struggle with this so much. Also, under what circumstances were you actually forced to take drugs? What drug was this that diminished your IQ so much?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
Correlation is not causation
Repeated correlation is causation. You are supposed to know that the only way to establish causation is through correlation. I dont see how can you possibly not know this.

That might have something to do with the fact that highly religious countries often scare people into not committing suicide.
Thanks for admitting that religion prevents suicide. So now we are getting somewhere.

Finland is considered the happiest country in the world, and it isn't particularly religious.
No. The high suicide rate in Finland disagrees, obviously. Finland is very bad at preventing suicides. Just when I thought that I was getting somewhere with you, you went back and said this nonsense.

It sounds like you went to a psychiatrist and not a psychologist.
No. I went to both psychologist and psychiatrist by force. I dont see how could you possibly not understand that one person can go to both psychologist and psychiatrist. This is what I am talking about. People cannot comprehend what is being said to them. I literally have to break things down to you and feed you the simplest information possible, and you still fail to understand.

If you want help in the form of actually talking with someone, having them listen to you, and have them make suggestions which don't involve drugs, go to a psychologist.
No. When I want help by talking and get suggestions, I talk to God. God is the creator of worlds. Psychologist is a deluded puppet of its government. Didnt we already established that religion is much better at preventing suicides?

Also, under what circumstances were you actually forced to take drugs?
It happened when I was in prison.

What drug was this that diminished your IQ so much?
I would rather not say, because that info is a bit private. Its not like you would benefit from the info.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
Repeated correlation is causation. You are supposed to know that the only way to establish causation is through correlation. I dont see how can you possibly not know this.
What? No it isn't! Repeated correlation is correlation. Causation can only be established using a controlled experiment.

Thanks for admitting that religion prevents suicide. So now we are getting somewhere.
You're welcome, I guess.

No. The high suicide rate in Finland disagrees, obviously. Finland is very bad at preventing suicides. Just when I thought that I was getting somewhere with you, you went back and said this nonsense.
What I have to back up that Finland is a happy country: Sources.

What you don't have to back up a high suicide rate in Finland: Sources.

Also, did you just completely ignore the part where I pointed out that high suicide rate and high rate of mental illness aren't necessarily the same thing because many religious beliefs simply scare people (who are just as if not more unhappy) into not committing suicide using things like hell?

No. I went to both psychologist and psychiatrist by force. I dont see how could you possibly not understand that one person can go to both psychologist and psychiatrist. This is what I am talking about. People cannot comprehend what is being said to them. I literally have to break things down to you and feed you the simplest information possible, and you still fail to understand.
do understand that someone can go to both. I just didn't know that you had gone to both. Also, why do you feel the need to whine about how you're so much smarter then everyone else? It doesn't make you look very smart, it just makes you look annoying and stuck-up. Frankly, especially when you don't consistently use an apostrophe in the words "don't" and "didn't."

No. When I want help by talking and get suggestions, I talk to God. God is the creator of worlds. Psychologist is a deluded puppet of its government. Didnt we already established that religion is much better at preventing suicides?
"Psychologist is a deluded puppet of its government."

Yes, and the earth is flat. Seriously though, how does that even make sense? Many psychology clinics aren't government run. Also, as previously stated, some people don't believe in God. I didn't mean literally what you do in case that wasn't clear.

It happened when I was in prison.
Ooooooooohhhhh. That explains a lot. Prisons have some rather immoral standards of mental health. Now that I here that, it figures that they gave you a drug which diminished your IQ. I'm sorry to here that you were put through that. Please don't let that effect your view of psychologists generally.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
What? No it isn't! Repeated correlation is correlation. Causation can only be established using a controlled experiment.
No. Controlled experiment is repeated correlations leading to conclusion of causation. Repeated correlation is the only way to establish causation. Therefore, repeated correlation = causation. I dont see what confuses you here. Maybe you dont know what a controlled experiment is.

What I have to back up that Finland is a happy country
Preventing suicides is more important than being more happy. If a country has more suicides, that means it is a worse country than the one which has less suicides by such standard alone. Human life is the most important thing on Earth, and sacrificing human life so that you can be happier is very stupid but you have a right to opinion.

What you don't have to back up a high suicide rate in Finland
Sorry, I dont feed idiots. A 10 second google search would have given you the answer. If you are too lazy for that, do you even deserve the knowledge? Like, what would you do with the knowledge? Chances are you wouldnt even understand it. Its about 13 per 100,000. So there, now you know.

Also, did you just completely ignore the part where I pointed out that high suicide rate and high rate of mental illness aren't necessarily the same thing
Yes. I ignored it because I never claimed the two are same. I did imply that mental illnesses include suicide. Lets see if you will understand the difference between "include" and "same". This demands higher IQ to be solved in 2 seconds, so take your time.

Also, why do you feel the need to whine about how you're so much smarter then everyone else?
I believe God punished me by making me smart.

especially when you don't consistently use an apostrophe in the words "don't" and "didn't."
Wasting so much energy on grammar. Debate language is a series of equations, groups, false equations and false groups. If you cant tell that dont means don't, is there a point in trying to teach you something?

Seriously though, how does that even make sense? Many psychology clinics aren't government run.
Stupid people follow labels. Thats why if something is not labeled as "government", you cant recognize it as government. Despite the existence of rules and ideology followed by psychology clinics partially directed by studies, as explained before. Psychology is a buisness. Buisness has rules which when you dont obey you run out of customers. So there are rules, laws, yes.

Also, as previously stated, some people don't believe in God.
But they believe in psychology. A bad trade of faith, one must notice. You reject free at all times medicine in favor of expensive poison. However, the believers are still majority, so I believe my argument applies to majority. Plus, anyone can become a believer. My argument is also that they should be believers, since religion helps with mental health issues. If they reject religion after its obvious benefits, they can support psychology. Every country that did so has unusually high suicide rate. So in a sense, one should become a believer if he cares about preventing suicides.

Please don't let that effect your view of psychologists generally.
I dont. What affects my view of psychologists is the increase in mental issues in countries that wanted to solve its mental problems through psychology instead of religion. That is what makes psychology bad. Usually, if you have to pay for something that doesnt work, you realize its a stupid trade. But sometimes people dont see the obvious.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
I'm not just going to sit here playing the IQ game with you. It doesn't speak to your intelligence that you can't carry on a debate without effectively calling your opponent stupid. For that reason, I'm going to ignore most of what you said. Also, I did do that 10 second google search, and I found what you found! I just wanted to see if you were actually going to bother to find some sources for once.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
Now, if your source is "people's opinions" and not an actual statistic of suicide, depression, mental illnesses (the important things that the argument is to be based upon), isnt your argument a bit... unbased in reality?
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
Oh, you mean that one of my four sources? Also, it wasn't supposed to function as a statistic, it was supposed to function as a demonstration that people actually benefit from therapy, since you claim otherwise. These people are now happier after having gone through therapy, and I've already provided you with a link which includes a statistic for the success rate of therapy. (https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/psychotherapy#:~:text=Does%20Psychotherapy%20Work%3F,show%20some%20benefit%20from%20it) What more do you want?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
If by benefits, you mean lower suicide rate, then no.

Number of people who receive psychological treatment in the USA has increased over time. However, suicide rates didnt decrease. They increased. Mental illneses increased too.

Argentina has lots of psychologists per capita, but still 8 per 100,000 suicide rate.

There is simply no statistic which says that country can rely on psychology to solve any bigger issue. It seems that psychology is only good when people need to rant to feel better for some time. 

Even Afganistan and Iran have lower suicide rates than Argentina and USA. Iran having 4 per 100,000.

I find it funny that people actually pay to rant and complain. Usually, when I want to feel better, I pray. It works better, but what needs to be also said is: its free.

Plus, God doesnt ask you irrelevant questions when you talk to him.

So if you say "psychological treatment makes people feel better", well so does religion. However, religion does it better and for free, as proven by suicide rates in countries relying on religion and countries relying on psychology.

USA relies on psychology a lot, but the results dont show any improvement for the population. The suicide rates are only getting higher. When you see that population as a whole doesnt get better despite all the money payed to psychologists, one might easily conclude that psychology is a waste of resources.

We could say its modern witchcraft.

The God actually teaches to forgive other people their sins. It doesnt teach to rant about others for hours.

In the main Christian prayer, it goes "we forgive those who trespass against us".

Repeating such prayer is surely better than arbitrary ranting about how your feelings were hurt.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
I feel like I've already said this, but the reason suicide rates are going up is because of the chaotic state of the modern world. It's nothing to do with psychology. I am willing to bet that if psychology no longer existed starting now, suicide rates would further drastically increase. Your logic about suicide rates is like this: A person lives in an apartment, and isn't making much money. They decide to get a better job. They get the job, but their rent goes up drastically, and they start having less money to spare than they did before. Their conclusion is that the new job doesn't actually pay more. Do you see the problem?

You also said a lot about how going to a psychologist is just paying to rant, which you can do for free. Firstly: It's nice to feel listened to, and just ranting into the air doesn't give you that. Also, people who don't believe in God don't feel listened to when (and if) they pray, so please don't say "I feel listened to when I pray to God." because it's a moot point. Secondly: Therapy does more than that. Psychologists won't just listen. Once you're done talking, they will ask you some questions, and then give you some advice. They will help you to self-reflect, keep calm, etc.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
I am willing to bet that if psychology no longer existed starting now, suicide rates would further drastically increase.
No. Ranting into psychologist does not decrease suicide rates. We see that religious countries that dont have psychology at all actually have surprisingly low suicide rates. It is like psychology is unnecessary waste of money.

Psychologists won't just listen. Once you're done talking, they will ask you some questions, and then give you some advice. They will help you to self-reflect, keep calm, etc
So more ranting on both sides. Usually, asking private questions is considered rude, as well as asking stupid questions. But psychologists dont seem to have a problem with being rude.

people who don't believe in God don't feel listened to
More reason for  them to believe in God. Or they can pay to rant with psychologist.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
No. Ranting into psychologist does not decrease suicide rates. We see that religious countries that dont have psychology at all actually have surprisingly low suicide rates. It is like psychology is unnecessary waste of money.
I'm starting to get tired of saying the same things over and over again. Many religions scare people into not committing suicide, but that doesn't mean that they aren't equally or more unhappy. Suicide isn't all there is to mental health.

So more ranting on both sides. Usually, asking private questions is considered rude, as well as asking stupid questions. But psychologists dont seem to have a problem with being rude.
Firstly, just because you call it ranting doesn't mean it is. It is advice. Secondly, psychologists asking personal questions is not rude, because when you go to a psychologist, you are generally under the understanding that they will ask you such questions, and more importantly, they only ask them so that they can help you, and make sure that you are safe.

More reason for  them to believe in God. Or they can pay to rant with psychologist.
People can't just magic themselves into believing in God if they simply aren't convinced that God exists. If I thought believing in unicorns would make my life better, I wouldn't start believing in unicorns, because I couldn't believe in unicorns. I'm not starting an argument over whether God exists, my point is, some people see God as only as real as unicorns, so they're not going to be able to get themselves to believe in Him on command.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
 some people see God as only as real as unicorns, so they're not going to be able to get themselves to believe in Him on command.
Then they can pay a psychologist.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Best.Korea
Then they can pay a psychologist.
Okay. At least we agree on that.