The Greatest Man Who Ever Walked On Earth

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 39
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Had no servants, yet they called him Master.
Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher.
Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer.
He had no army, yet rulers feared him.
He claimed no territory, yet they called him King.
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet he lives today.

His name is Jesus.

Wonderful text. Even today, Jesus continues to heal the hearts all around the world. The thought of Jesus does so much good to those it resides in.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Had no servants, yet they called him Master.
Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher.
Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer.
He had no army, yet rulers feared him.
He claimed no territory, yet they called him King.
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him.
Stopped reading right here. I am also a big Michael Jackson fan and that metaphorical crucifixion by the Jews painting him as a pedophile still pisses me off. 

The king of Pop is not a chomo
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
https://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Michael Jackson also followed Jesus.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes he did, but let's keep the thread on topic, we are discussing how he is the king of Pop not mentioning his religion or religious beliefs
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Best.Korea
Just read the next line. I'm glad I am not the only one who feels like he faked his death.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
No wonder you're called "arrogant penis".

😆
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
Thats how the Steven called me. I forgive him. Not sure if God will forgive him, tho.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
we are discussing how he is the king of Pop
Well, keep up the good work.

FLRW
FLRW

Oh, sorry, I thought the topic was about PREZ-HILTON.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
You could be right.
But I'm not sure jesus was the greatest man to have walked on earth. 
There are some factors involved with that statement. 
Buttttttttttt. 
As a show of good faith.  I will except. 
Jesus was the greatest to have walked on water.
On earth. 
I mean , on earth but the water part. 
Jesus was the greatest water walker is what im saying. 

Oh And id like to add. 
 (  Thus far  )

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
And for sure.

He exists today as a stored sequence of electro-chemical data, inside Best Koreas head.

As does  everyone that Best Korea can remember.

Until such times, when internal systems break down or cease to function.

Just as every person fictional or non-fictional that Zed can remember is stored within his organic database....Until such times.

None of which proves the existence of an actual GOD type super-intelligence.

Just show your face GODDO and tell us what you think of transgenderism and the Russo-Ukrainian dispute, and then we can all relax.

Though I feel reasonably relaxed anyway, not needing divine guidance.

Though I suppose that it's fair to say that reasonably relaxed is as reasonably relaxed does.

Are you reasonably relaxed BK?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Are you reasonably relaxed BK?
Sure.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Cool.

Have a nice day.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

JESUS IS GOD AND SAVIOR:  “Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.” (2 Peter 1:1)

JESUS IS THE LIVING GOD: For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.” (1 Timothy 4:10)”

JESUS INSPIRED EVERY WORD WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE:  “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

BEST.KOREA’S TRUE QUOTE ABOUT JESUS, PRAISE!: “The Greatest Man Who Ever Walked On Earth”

YES, our serial killer Jesus as God was the greatest man that ever walked the earth, and He deserves praise for not taking any crap from His creation as the following biblical narratives show in His name and respect!

1. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD SAID TO BEAT YOUR CHILDREN:  ”Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

2. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD SAID TO EAT THE FLESH OF YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS: And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.’ (Jeremiah 19:9)

3. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD SAID YOU CAN SELL YOUR DAUGHTER INTO SLAVERY: When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.” (Exodus 21:7)

4. JESUS AS GOD SAID TO MURDER YOUR OFFSPRING IF THEY CURSE YOU:  “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

5. JESUS AS GOD SAID TO HATE YOUR PARENTS: If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26)

6. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS SAY THAT YOU ARE TO OBEY THE PRIESTS, OR DIE: “Anyone who acts presumptuously and does not obey the priest* who officiates there in the ministry of the LORD, your God, or the judge, shall die.”

7. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS SAY TO MURDER HOMOSEXUALS:  ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”

8. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS SAID TO MURDER ANYONE THAT DOEN’ST FOLLOW CHRISTIANITY:   And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

9. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD SAID TO KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMAN: “Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him.

10. JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD SAID TO KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN AND INFANTS: Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.”

BEST.KOREA, for the sake of brevity, I have only included a FEW OF MANY examples of our Jesus’ taking control of His creation in the brutal and bloody examples shown above, but I still question Jesus murdering innocent babies and infants. :(

Do you tell your unbelieving friends about our Jesus’ murdering modus operandi as shown above? I do, and they shake their heads and walk off saying that I worship a brutal killer God in the 21st century.  Oh well, they will pay upon Judgment Day, praise Jesus' revenge upon them! 

Yes, the reality is that Jesus in being a brutal serial killer as shown in this post, far accedes any Army Ranger or Navy Seal in the United States Armed Forces, where Jesus is truly a “mans man,” praise!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
It looks real fucking difficult like knowing when to say just.   
( jesus ) 
Orrrrrrrrrr. 
( jesus as god ) 

I've been told i shan't and can't  go through the bible and cross out the 500 or so mentions of ( jesus ) and simply replace the word with ( God )
Nooooooooooooo,  it doesn't work like that.  

It feels safe to say that .
○●□■○●□■   Jesus andddd jesus as god are EXACTLY the same but only diffrent. ○●□■○●□■

Picture how thin the line is between being  ( bible illiterate  )  ( bible literate )  
Its a single fucking word thin.  
And thats a multiple of a single word thin. 

No but.
One couldn't even guess what it is a Christian might get their god to tell them next. 

Ya wanna keep a eye on em hey ?
Hey Imagine if christians were allowed to own guns. 
Actually,  do ya think God would be ok with peoples having guns ? 
Fuck no. 

Who's up for another game of,   "Scriptures"  ?
Arrr scriptures.   
A game the whole family can play. 

Good game.
Good game.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
GODDO already knew about guns even before he created the Universe.

After all he is Mr OMNI.

Just like he knows what Deb is going to say before Deb says it.

Such is the power of OMNI.

I propose that OMNIGOD is actually an acronym.

Though I haven't worked out what it stands for.

Any ideas Deb.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@zedvictor4

Zed,

YOUR GODLY QUOTE:  "Just like he knows what Deb is going to say before Deb says it."

Yes my serial killer Jesus as God does know what Deb is going to say: "Just like he knows what Deb is going to say before Deb says it." (Psalm 139:4)

Miss Tradesecret keeps Jesus real busy because of all the Bible Stupid things that come from her Devil Speak mouth!
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Michael Jackson also followed Jesus.
I think you will find he was a Mormon. So he didn't follow Jesus as the Bible teaches but as the Book of Mormon does. Very different indeed from each other. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Just read the next line. I'm glad I am not the only one who feels like he faked his death.

I know you are just taking the P.... but the facts - yes facts prove his resurrection from the dead.

One thing about Romans is that they are pretty good at killing people.  Jesus was almost dead before they put him on the cross. If they hadn't got someone else to carry the cross for the last part of the journey, he would have died on the road.  

The beating he took the night before was severe.  

And there are only three possible suspects for stealing his body from the cave.  The Jewish leaders, the Romans, or the disciples. 

The first two can be ruled out because if they did steal the body, then as soon as people said he was resurrected from the grave, they would have produced the body and said - aha - caught you out you dumb dingoes. But they didn't.  The Jews would have done this to save themselves. and the Romans to stop a potential riot.  There was no conspiracy. 

And the disciples who also might have had a motivation were actually too thick to believe the prophecies of Christ. No one else did in that time save and except possibly the Jewish leaders.  John the Apostle tells us in John 20 that he didn't know and neither did Peter.  That's why he and the others including the women were so upset. 

The disciples, later on, died for the fact that they believed Jesus was alive.  Now it is true that people will die for their causes they believe in. Muslims do it all the time. But people don't die for things they know to be lies.   That's the difference.  If they knew it was a fake death and a fake resurrection, they might have convinced others to die - but why would they die for a lie? They had no possible interest in that. 

It's the best fit of the evidence at hand.  Of course a presumption that God exists helps. But even without that presumption, it is still the best fit.  Nothing else actually makes sense.  Watergate proved that conspiracies don't really work.  Or hold water for too long.  

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Tradesecret
Yeah I was having fun with him, but you are preaching to the choir here. I believe Jesus was resurrected. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
There is lots of like um " magical "  parts and  things that go down in the bible right  ? 
There is. 
 ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ( ask me for them and I'll give you 15 examples ) ☆☆☆☆☆
But there is alot of freaky shit halpening . 

AND THEN IT COMES TO THE RESECTION fucking nonsense  part.

You catch a glimps of these peoples that done gone made da bible . ( be them desert bloody scribes or whatever ) 
The fukin brilliance of em. 

It would of went like this. 
' This is two of them throwing ideas ' 
Or 
' Picture a head writer at like the front of the class. 
Or 
Ten of them

( ok now   , we gotta have him come back from  the dead .
His got to come back 
Anybody. 
Any ideas . 
We gotta get him back , 
Idea after idea are thrown up. 
One bloke in the corner keeps saying , aslong as its in a tomb i am happy 
Youd have a couple of them shaking there heads 
Another is like,   ( Why would we put him in something like a tomb , it will cause us to explain another  part then 

I could go on for days thinking about the absolute nonsense they may have thought about, especially when it comes  to dodging  things . 
Like making up lies  coming up with ideas to lie yourself out of it. 

But the brilliant part i was getting to was. . 

reserection took around  3 days.    And that there is brilliant. 
Its fucking ridiculous,  
But way brill8ant. 
3 day , wich some of you guys will argue about .   seems right. 
Even when put into context with .
6 days to build everything , WHICH  IT DEFINITELY  SHOULD NOT. . 
but it soooooo fucking does. 

Fuck this is anoying,   I  can't put to words, what i want to say. 

But.
But. 

The bible writing team.  Had to of been fucking brilliant HEY ? ,
Or
Atleast one of them was .
Or 8 and a half of them. 
And you can see it . PLAIN AS DAY. 

If there was 20 of these blokes that made up the bible, you would strongly doubt 5 of them believed in a god. 
Maybe 2 . 
Not 5. 

smart dudes. 
They weren't the first and they had somethings to model around but from the very start. 

Ie.  the adoption of a chunk of a alreay written one.
We will have that thank you. 
Again this is fucking brilliant. 

I don't hink it is at all  to close to just picking all the good parts that work form tried , tested and observable  Abrahams mono model of madness  , and adding some pagan fun days . 

This is the funny part.
What is making me think these guys are brillint issss .
Now please don't laugh at me.
Because of course i know what i say next aint true buttt alot of people would be under the same impression.  
Especially christians. 
Ok here we go.

The KJV bible is THE FIRST AND ONLY BIBLE. 
YEP 
Thats the exact first bible ever . 
And of course the first bible was written in english .    (  Do not attempt to tell me otherwise cunts ) 
And ummm
Not a single WORD has change. 
You hear that
NOT A SINGLE WORD has differed. 
Thats the one . 
Thats the bible.  
Soooooo these brilliant first ever true make uppers of the bible that im catching glimpses at are  , The guys who penciled the KJV bible. 
Thats them . 

And get this . 
One of them was matthew .
There was a bloke also named paul.
And I'm sure mark was one of them 
Oh oh and there is the luke and john guy. 
Hang on matt,  ma, luke , j.  Yeah because there like the main dudes . 
So god spoke to them in english , they wrote it down , on bits and pieces of paper  and then started making there way to the writing place.
They get there and hand over there pile of ragged old paper cloth. A couple on straight tree bark.  And there like

Ok here is Matthews stuff god told him to write  down .  
(  DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT IT JUST RIGHT )  
Ok Now lukes bits of  paper. 
This time 
They " accidentally "   catch a glimps of something they are adding , and they are like fuck . 
But they run it. 
They then add pauls papers again cathing glimpses of what appears to be beneficial stuff for Women .
The press screeches to a hult. 
They then realize that God is not the best at communicating  things. 
But luckly  they got some guys there that roughly know what he is tying to  put forth. 
Lucky . 
The press starts up again.  

They fritter it down to 
A couple of mattys bits , 3 of pauls no Lukes .  Ronald pretty much did his bits. 
Erick did 4 pauls 2 marks and touched up a little  exodus . 

Then its just freefalls into like Chinese whisper.
all the way, 

Again The kjv bible is WORD FOR WORD the first. No . Is the ONLY BIBLE 
BUT IT IS THE FIRST. 
IT IS. 
YA GOT THAT. 
' Fingers in ears and eyes closed ' 
Shut up dumb dumbs. 
You are all penis heads. 
What would you lot know anyway. 

Should i proof read this bitch before posting  ?
Fuck No
Perhaps run it through spell check ? 
Hell NO., she'll be right. 
Bammmmmm post
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
God should of had jesus do the bible for us.  ?

As soon as you think of something like that . 
I shit you not ,  Ya instantly like ,
ok if that were the case  you have to go over that and around that part.
You'd probably have to  change that bit . 
But  then that bit wouldn't work 
Actully it might , 
And it might be better. 
But its better if you make that part come after that part.  

It feels lile ya have to do it just to make a couple of bux 
Its quite fun sometimes but just fucking stupid. 

I keep on trying to picture what a good religious group would look like.

It couldn't be done hey?  
Gods a bit of prick having us have to be in like one of the religious group thigs hey ? 
Im sure ill be brothe d one day.  Just A bible illiterate one.
Well I'm definitely becoming anti -theistic that i do know. 

Ok ok ill stop now. 

Good game. 
Good game. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
LOL @ you.  

I hope your day is better now that you have let all that go.  Smile.  Nothing like a bit of stress relief.

By the way, there are probably about 40 people who wrote the bible. Over a period of about 4000 years.  

And it wasn't English.   It was Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.  

Not even any Latin in its original pieces.  And it wasn't dictation from God, perhaps a little bit here and there - like the 10 commandments. But mostly - predominantly, it was sinful humans carried along by the Spirit of God.  Using their flaws and their weaknesses and their bigotry and their baggage.  

LOL @ your KJV.  Does anyone even read that anymore? 

It didn't need special people to write the bible.  That is what makes it unique.  Yes, there were kings and prophets but there were also tax collectors and shepherds. And at least one murderer.  And probably a couple of bigamists and adulterers.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Tradesecret
Yeah i got it out. 

But trade .
This is gonna be my next  ○○○○○○ Post Topic ○○○○○○ and what i want to talk about 
Now I'll condense it down ,  but  It will read along the lines of . , this isn't directed to you. 
It goes.

(  Tell us about the freaky shit that groups of your congregation do that you haven't got a clue about.   ) 

Somthimg like that. 
Then ill be like. 
You know , 
Like , What is it they are doing meeting up at 3.33 am on frigging 3rd of every 2nd month and whateve r
And youll be .
《Nooo. 》 
And.
 《 I know like on Tuesday 4 pm they have  baking .》 
《And wednesday a few of us meet at mrs Groboble houes. 》 
And then Ill be like.
' No, No , No , not them ones ' . 
The " special " ones ,
you know   the ones you couldn't possibly know about.
' nudge nudge ' 

Then ill continue with.
If you are ok with like a decent chunk of your congregation participating  in these kind of  "Activities " 
So on and so on 
Then ill give you the minimum aapproximate  cost of how much that that amount of cocaine is worth , ( street value  ) 
And finish with. 
And  your ok with this ?

But im not going to now. 

I beluve i could EASY ummm trick /  persuade a person. ( 1 person )   away from a congragation.  
Via putting doubt into about what mir Sanaham and George Boltensonsmith and many others do TOGETHER BEHIND YOUR  BACK. 

I'm horrible thinking this hey ?  
IT COULD BE SO EASILY DONE. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I must go to a boring church.

We have a worship service every Sunday from 10:00 am til 11:00. 

We have 6 bible study groups. Two meet in a different town. 2 meet by zoom and 2 meet at the manse.  In those groups, we first have a cuppa and chat for about 1/2 hour.  Then we spend an hour studying a bible book. At the moment in the 2 at the manse - we are looking at Ephesians and Job. Then we spend half an hour praying for each other.   

Throughout the week,  there is a Craft Group. Ladies get together for a couple of hours and make quilts to give to people in Refuges and other organisations such as hospitals.  They might have 10 minute devotion.   

We also have KYB group - a ladies group that meets on Mondays.  KYB stands for Know Your Bible. It is a non-denominational group and they pretty much just use our facilities but that's about it.  We also have a local Rotary Group that uses our hall. 

We don't do healing services. We don't have prophecy meetings.  We don't do exorcisms. 

We do have a preaching group. Several young men and ladies to learn how to preach.

We have a Youth Group. 

Apart from that - I disciple several men throughout the week. I have meetings with the Board of Management, Session, and Presbytery once a month. 

But other stuff.  Hmmm. Not sure what you mean.  Presbyterians are reasonably conservative.  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I hear you and ill leave what your church does as that. .
But you and i are of much diffrent cloath.  
If i joined a church , 
It would be a month long Reconnaissance mission.  

Id feel like every sunday after leaving a service,  we get in our cars and drive home . 
And everyone else will be driving real real slow all  looking at my car waiting for me to turn of the main road there , and bammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and as soon as i do this , everyone turns around and heads back to the church agaain for  the 5.55 pm servive .

And this being a service were no one wears knickers.  And it finishes with a animal sacrifice.  

The 5.55 service is so so tame  compared  to the.  5 to midnight service held at Mr Altandies House every tuseday night. 
But not as  monster able as the " special "  ( first saturday in march at ten to midnight  ) 
Oh and along with that  special  service at MR Frampton.   
And also them ones in the pine foreest that we dare not mention. 
As the first rule of the forest service is (  well you know. ) 

So its a month long spying on members of my fellow congra.

Which i know will lead to me finding out that ( Miss Landerson ) a nice old lady that i have always had the upmost respect for is involved in, 
Well I'm not going to say it. As i don't want to believe it . 
I mean she is 60 .  And How could she even possible get her legs around the back of her neck like they say she does. 

I maybe blowing things out of proportion but. .
You haven't attended a 4.22am  in the far corner of the parking lot  service have you trade.?
Belive me you would  know if you have. 
You haven't heard have ya.

Is what i might be like. 

P.s.  have you Any ideas why MR Ross left so early today ?   
He is up to something i just know it. 

So shits going down 
Oh aand here is 
$307 for the first month.  

IF THE MILKS SOUR , I AIN'T THE KIND OF PUSSY TO DRINK IT. 

I only want to go to chuch anyway just for the group singing part .

'  crouches back down behind a pile of grass. '   
' eyes peeled. ' 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Any guesses for what may be occuring here 
Is it .. 

( A )     Deb is pissed off about.  Allll of this  unethical acts of  horrible  behaviors that these services  are partaking in behind my back . And i do not care for it 

Orrrrrrrr is Deb more like  

( B )    Deb thinks That friggen sounds awsome .    And he to wants to come next time. 

It is one of them . 

Please  Enter your  guess now 
( A ) 
Or
( B ) 

And  Good luck guys. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
 The Reverend Tradsecret wrote:

@Deb-8-a-bull :  KYB stands for Know Your Bible. #26

🤣🤣🤣 

The Reverend Tradesecret wrote @Deb-8-a-bull :
I must go to a boring church.

We have a worship service every Sunday from 10:00 am til 11:00. 

We have 6 bible study groups. Two meet in a different town. 2 meet by zoom and 2 meet at the manse.  In those groups, we first have a cuppa and chat for about 1/2 hour.  Then we spend an hour studying a bible book. At the moment in the 2 at the manse - we are looking at Ephesians and Job. Then we spend half an hour praying for each other.   

Throughout the week,  there is a Craft Group. Ladies get together for a couple of hours and make quilts to give to people in Refuges and other organisations such as hospitals.  They might have 10 minute devotion.   

We also have KYB group - a ladies group that meets on Mondays.  KYB stands for Know Your Bible. It is a non-denominational group and they pretty much just use our facilities but that's about it.  We also have a local Rotary Group that uses our hall. 

We don't do healing services. We don't have prophecy meetings.  We don't do exorcisms. 

We do have a preaching group. Several young men and ladies to learn how to preach.

We have a Youth Group. 

Apart from that - I disciple several men throughout the week. I have meetings with the Board of Management, Session, and Presbytery once a month. 

All this^^^^^^^^  on top of his Court Appearances as a defence lawyer defending criminal clients. Working his farm. Being a Chaplain to his counties Armed Forces. Anti abortion work. His charities. Pastor to a congregation of a church with over 33 worshipers.....  and much much more! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He just cannot help himself Deb, lad. He was fkn BORN compulsive liar!
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
All I can say Deb is that we have just one service typically.  Once a month we have a youth service from 5 pm til 6. 

But spying on people - hmmm - and attending early morning services - sounds a bit crazy.   Sometimes I will head up the mountain for the dawn service on Easter. But that is an ecumenical service. 

4.22 am ?????? I am normally asleep at that time. 

After our morning services - Half of the people do jump in their cars and leave - the other half stay for a chat and a cuppa.  

What sort of church are you attending? It sounds a bit whacko. I would probably advise you to go to one that is a bit more old-fashioned. 

Still, it is a matter for you.