Time Is Only Dimension

Author: ebuc

Total: 192
John_C_87
Debates: 0
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
John.when when you have some significantly relevant comments regarding Fullers remarks..."time is the only dimension"....or other in similar vein.
Return....
I'm waiting for an answer to the first significant relevant comment I made about Fullers remarks which was Time is part of all dimensions known X, Y, and Z.  I know I'm old and you thought I would forget my point. I don't. Just still waiting to see if a person can do a low-cost experiment after learning very complex and expensive ones with confusing results. Like Fuller said Einstein was into simple explanation. Like, Pi needs to be synchronized, and time does not belong in the any of the tensors twice it can be explained to exist as part of the X, Y, and Z dimension with algebra. Spacetime is only the different way to verbally say unsynchronized time as an written algebra formula.

Good luck with that
Tell me about it. Thank you...
Mathematics are 99.99 % perspiration that end in failure and .01% luck favoring success.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
...Time is part of all dimensions known X, Y, and Z....
I have addressed such a comment by you above in various ways in this thread in think rour not reading or understand those comments as I posted.

I dont recall that comment above a is a  Fuller quote, as you suggest.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
I have addressed such a comment by you above in various ways in this thread in think rour not reading or understand those comments as I posted.
I understood, the argument of debate made by you it moves the principle of talks to any and all Tensor havingTime described as an object outside of its boundary of dimension. The universal understanding known to all people said in the simplest and easiest way to understand is time must be under conditions of use be synchronized.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
I understood, the argument of debate made by you it moves the principle of talks to any and all Tensor havingTime described as an object outside of its boundary of dimension. The universal understanding known to all people said in the simplest and easiest way to understand is time must be under conditions of use be synchronized.

Sorry john, I think your offer nothing of significant relevance to this topic.

X, Y, Z and t do not define a circle. Your -playing mind games with us that to lack clear significant relevance. Good luck

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
X, Y, Z and do not define a circle.

X, And Y can, X, and Z can, Z and Y can.

X, Y, And Z describe any curve lined said to be infinite as a circle. It is not a mind game I am simple pointing out the obvious observation.

I think your offer nothing of significant relevance to this topic.

You think I offer nothing to thetopic time is only dimension. Yet time, a geometric circle is the only observable object of infinity known and proven to exits something a tangent line can never do, be observed as infinitely long, we are to presume a tangent line is infinite long only.

Yield! You are wrong and I am making a provable contribution to the topic while you alienate or discredit my contributions in any way you can think of. Quote “ Sorry john, I think your offer nothing of significant relevance to this topic.”
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
  1. X, And Y can, X, and Z can, Z and Y can.
The is old news Ive stated once or more in  thread. Still mind games on your part.

X, Y, Z, as 3 right-angles alone, are and do not  not define a circle.  By posting that which Ive already  stated repeatedly.

X, Y and Z plus time do not define a circle says nothing of significant relevance.  quantised and quantified time of occupied space dynamic bits and chains of bit pulsations, animated etc.

Put all of its potential geometries via axes of its opposing parts, into spin and frequnecy of spin motion via ultra-micro quantum pulses,   We already been over occupied space time is dynamic, animated etc. Whats new is doing it with the Quantum Space-time tori.   If your not there John, then way behind the 8 ball of blinded too old news, place in front of you.

You wasting time and space of this thread. As I think I am also. Good Bye John C.  ....Gratitude Day

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
X, And Y can, X, and Z can, Z and Y can.

ebuc you really need to read the links I was pointing out the formula combinatins for a cirlce in graphs using algebra.

The is old news Ive stated once or more in  thread. Still mind games on your part.
No, you have not broughtanything but hot air which rises out of sight from your own topics view. Youhave not given the algebra formula for a circle in a graph of X, Y, and Z. Idid this for you with the links you did not play and listen to, Time is inthere already there is an algebra formula for that. There is no spacetime it isa different word made up to say Pi. (Pi) which is not cPi mathematicallymeaning a chord ratio of a circles circumference, time-like. The scientificexperiment for this is to take a circumference of circle and translate it intoa straight line by rolling the circle on a flat surface from degree 360 todegree 360. Divided that line into four parts and each of the four parts willbe a chord inside able to fit inside the circle as a chord.

Your tori, spacetime is out ofsynchronization with time it is not a new kind of time. You need to give a easyto do experiment to confirm the hypothesis we are to expect. It can not be acomputer model that is inconclusive as it is a simulation only of what might be,if mathematics used are authenticated and tested first by multiple mathematicforms of equations.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
X, Y, Z and t do not define a circle. 
and
X, Y, Z, as 3 right-angles alone, are and do not  not define a circle.  By posting that which Ive already  stated repeatedly.
 Are not the same thing. A circle can be writen in algebra form using anytwo of the 2 known demensions. Time is part of all three demensions at which any two can be used leving one demension open without pending algabra comitments. 

Take some time andthink about or do the experiments given to you they are not out of anyone’sprice range, and get back to me, or not, no rush. I am not forcing to speakwith me.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
Good Bye John C.  ....Gratitude Day
John_C_87
John_C_87
Good Bye John C.  ....Gratitude Day
I'm not going anywhere I am still waiting for an answer to a simple question from someone someday. It doesn't have to be from you simply because you created the forum of debate. Why does the assumption of GR have to be the creation of spacetime and not the fact that time itself is simply not synchronized in General/ Special Relativity / Tensors in G/SR ? Thats a lot time spread all over. Pi and Time are two forms to telling time and like all clock brought together they must be synchronized, or the users will never get lind up correctly.

Gratitude
the state of being grateful THANKFULNESS

You meant to type this didn't you?
Graduation
the award or acceptance of an academic degree or diploma

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
Good bye by John
John_C_87
John_C_87
I get it you areleaving.......forums are on revolving door system you have to walk out the otherside or you just keep turning in a circle. Bye... see you later...Have a great Holiday.....

The question of Time and dimension still stands for the rest of physics though ebuc. When time is out of synchronization does the difference between two clocks create spacetime. According to Einstein it did. However, Einstein knew his theory on General/Special Relativity was wrong and was looking for the simplest explanation as to why? Any one want to add somthing to this?