It’s a sad day for the Wack Jobs who looked to FOX News to validate their world view

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 160
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I really have no need at all of interacting with you dude, so have at it. 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Way to consistently contradict yourself by responding everytime. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
The only thing this thread has in common with a school shooting is in my ability to trigger you and how you’re pretty much a target for our ridicule. 
Wait, is this coming from a 5’5” Japanese guy, who can’t drive and doesn’t have a job and uses Sir Lancelot as a screen name?

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Wait, is this coming from a 5’5” Japanese guy, who can’t drive and doesn’t have a job and uses Sir Lancelot as a screen name?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Boring.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
has in common with a school shooting is in my ability to trigger you...

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Greyparrot
How do you know he drinks a lot?
He will often come on the forum and simply state that he is currently drunk.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That's my opinion.
A girl with an opinion is like a dog walking on its hind legs — it's not done well, and you're surprised to see it's done at all.
Does anyone actually laugh at your jokes? Like ever?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Kaitlyn
That "joke" is probably the kind of joke told to Colbert Fanchicks

Radical left cultism is an acquired taste.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Like ever?
We’re never getting back together, like ever

- Taylor Swift

sadolite
sadolite
After having heard every BS story imaginable about Tucker Carlson being fired/leaving on his own/mutually agreeing to cut ties with Fox news, who the fuck knows. 

There is one thing that stands out to me. A so called news show hires an anchor under contract. That being said they cant just fire Tucker Carlson willy nilly. Promoting a narrative is not grounds for breach of contract. If that were true every news anchor in the world would be fired. There is a way for Fox News to silence "uncontrollable opposition"  like Tucker Carlson. They can cancel his show and still honor their contract by continuing to pay him. You may ask how does that silence him? Well if there is a non compete clause in his contract he cant be employed by any other news media outlet until his contract ends. This pretty much shuts him up until after the 2024 elections. He may be able to do some podcasts or cameo appearances on small time BS outlets with tiny audiences but that's about it. Given all available BS misinformation, lies and garbage  available at the moment this is my take on it. The fact that Tucker Carlson appears that he could care less about his show getting canceled. It  kind of indicates he's laughing all the way to the bank to get paid to do nothing for who knows how many years to come. I should would like to read his employment contract. If this whole thing doesn't prove to you that all the news networks take their political narrative marching orders from the same people nothing will. Who in their right mind fires the most watched biggest cash cow in all of the news media. Who does that? That defies all logic on every possible level.