Ya just can't keep a good "girl" down.

Author: Stephen

Total: 19
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Trans runner insists she hasn't 'cheated' after competing in female category for London Marathon.

Glenique Frank finished the prestigious race ahead of nearly 14,000 women in the female category, sparking questions as to how she was allowed to compete in the first place.

But what seemed to anger people online the most was the fact she boasted about using 'girl power' to get through the gruelling 26.2-mile course.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Girl power!!
b9_ntt
Debates: 2
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
I'm liberal on most issues, but not on this one. Why not have a third sports category open to anyone without discrimination and get trans women out of women's sports?
Stephen
Stephen
I posted I the wrong sub forum. Although,  men dressing as women is totally against the laws of god. Deuteronomy 22:5

Deuteronomy 22:5

New King James Version

5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@b9_ntt
Why not have a third sports category open to anyone without discrimination and get trans women out of women's sports?

Doesn't sound unreasonable.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Girl power!!

Yes.
You couldn't make it up, if you tried,.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
I think most people are abominations for one reason or another according to the Bible. It's hard to stay right with God without a savior, right?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
There are levels of abominations. Not every abomination is same.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
Why not have a third sports category open to anyone without discrimination and get trans women out of women's sports?
Well, that would be ideologically difficult.

If we say that they are women, then it is hard to get them out of women's sports.

b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Best.Korea
levels of abominations
That's a good one! I haven't heard that one before. Everything should be made as complex as possible to make it harder to refute Christians.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
Its not really that complex, but okay.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Technically he is correct and technically correct is the best kind of correct.

If the rules allowed the dude to in than the rules should be modified to disallow him because of his unfair advantage, but he technically didn't cheat
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@b9_ntt
I'm liberal on most issues, but not on this one.
I agree with you on this. An Intersex baby’s genitalia may also look completely male or completely female. In other words, they may have male anatomy on the outside but female anatomy on the inside or vice versa.
It could be that a child’s status as intersex doesn’t become obvious until puberty when their body produces more of a hormone that doesn’t match their assigned sex.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@FLRW
And denying trans women access to women's sports by itself should not mean that I don't support trans people in other ways. I can say use whatever gender name you want, don't discriminate in other ways against trans people, etc. It's just in this one case that I disagree with you. None of us gets everything we want.

7 days later

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
( A Trans women )  sounds diffrent to  ( A women )   
A trans woman should be known as .

○○⊙○⊙○⊙○○⊙○⊙《  A •••••••• TRANS ••••••• WOMEN  》⊙○⊙○○⊙○⊙○⊙○○

and this part around the words ( a trans women ) wich is only allowed to be written in BLUE highlighted BOLD text should be shaped like a recognizable.  Little kid crudely drawn  penis with testicles drawing,  " shaped brackets "  with two tear drops at the tip of the penis to look like sperm 
●●●●●¤¤¤¤¤ 《 A •••••●••••• T R A N S ••••••●••••• W O M E N  》¤¤¤¤¤●●●●●  
Thus drastically  differentiating
From women 
So we have .

A Women.
Or 
■□■□☆☆□■□■《    A ¤¤¤||||||¤¤¤¤¤¤¤  T R A N S  ¤¤¤¤||||||||¤¤¤¤¤ W O M. E. N.  》■□■□☆☆■□■□■

Other wise the next time and any time a women does something exceptional on a sports feild.  
I want to see down there pants before i am happy to confirm it. 
And they need to be drug tested .

Invent a drug test and a penis tester in one 
Orrrrrrrrrr. 
Actully.  
Invent a non invasive quick as possible penis testing test. 
This test will confirm if a cock is or was once present.  

Im picturing a sniffing tester test.
Because my dog does funny stuff when he smells a female compared to a male. 
He leaves his head there when smelling females and sniffs embarrassingly real real deep and real real loudly. 
Until i have to yell at him to go away. 

But Surly a test that confirms or not confirms the presence of a cock wouldn't be difficult. 
Like a ummm. 
A ( X )  chromosome detector or a non ( X ) chromosome detector.  
You simply put it in your mouth for a second or spit on it and instantly confirmation is given.  
Thus i dont have to sit there with doubt and be suspicion and it will stop you from  wanting to just quickly touch them down there for a quick  conf.  
Wich would  only works In a perfect everyone is a pre opp world 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I think You need a real real good reason to justify  punching a women.
Now , yeahhhhhhh 
Or very soon you will be able to do it by mistake. 

Actually. 
A bloke getting bashed by a trans women wouldn't look to good. 
Your mates would be laughing at you and you'd  be sounding silly  trying to convince them that she aint no women.

I currently can beat every women i know in a fight. 
Let me double check that , yeah , i  can butttttttttt. 
When a apparent  women knocks you the fuck out your mates make fun about it. 
I couldn't and wouldn't think i could beat all trans gender peoples in a fist fight. 

When a real women comes at you with fists flying , you laugh and maybe let them give you a few whacks. 
You don't go whaling back at them.  

You dont want to and you really can't  use this "level of comfort"  when a person you think is a cute looking girl , but is really a   mean Street fighting pro bare knuckle boxer BLOKE in a sexy dress that you thought was cute looking when you walked into the club. 

Talk about catching someone off gaurd. 

If somehow you worked out  that it isnt a chick puching you and you go at it. 
Observers jump in to stop blokes hitting women.  
I alwayssssssss have done and will do  this. 
Butttttttttt. 
The observer doesn't know that the pretty looking chick in the dress you just landed a punch on  is a mma fighter bloke  with a black belt in some brasilian fighting tech. 

So now you are getting double teamed by two blokes.  
Or to others.
You are deservingly being bashed by a GOOD  bloke whom has stepped in to help out a women.  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
My mate got  brest implants specifically to have people give him shit about it .
I mean WTF. 
He wears purple shirts so he can get into fights and one  does not want to get into a fight with this bloke. 
His a fucking animal. 
I to love a fight here and there but thats next level.  

Ive known him for 30 plus years and not so long ago / a few years now i was chatting with him and i think i said as i laughed. 
I said , Your a dickhead why would you do that for. Like mate talk.  
He with all his might said hey   .
Hoy it  was. he goes, hoy ,  dont call me a dickhead again Read hey.
And his lip done quivered. 
I insta deep swolloed and had to do some real fancy talking to move on toma diffrent subject. 
My so called fucking mate 
This is something i wouldn't do to any unknown man of any size. 
He was a truly horrible friend.  Long short he got murdered 3 years ago and now.
Everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Single dream i have is him being ummm " mean " towards people. 
Hurting them . Luckily however he appears to not be violent towards me . 
But over 70 % of my dreams are about him. 

I saved him from drowning when i was around 7 or 8 , thats when i think he was non confrontational. 
And Everyyyyyyyyy single one of my other mates said i shouldn't of saved him. 
We all use to have to plan to meet secretly and  go out without letting him know about it. 
Otherwise you spend the whole night having to keep a eye on him for your own saftey.  
HE WAS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE GUY. 

If you said something like , nice rack buddy. 
Ya dead.  He called it , taking you to the hotdog stand.  
Any inc of a fight he puts his t shrit in his mouth and just attacks
Well you are getting punched in the face . 
And thus i have three horrible noises i heard 10 15 or 20 years ago that i can not get out of my head . 
Him hitting people. 
Fuckingggggggggggg sickening noises.  
You know what i mean hey. 
I'm guessing this is why every second dream has him in it. 
Compared  to practically none of any of my other long time true good friends. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
A trans runner sounds like a long distance runner.  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Picture a pro rapist getting caught one day because the women they are trying to rape was actually a bloke. 

I guess then once the cops hear about this you have a new few couple of sinarios to explain that you wernt trying to rape the bloke.