VICE NEWS IS OVER, Mass Layoffs And Flagship Show CANCELED As Woke Media IMPLODES, GET WOKE GO BROKE

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 5
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
A GREAT day once again for WAPO and MSNBC.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I cant believe that people got tired of hearing about how we are being oppressed by different opinions, misgendering and white people being rich.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Greyparrot
Bruh ur thread titles read like a Timcast video title.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mharman
Sorry, was mostly trolling roose. 

I think this was inevitable as most of those media corporations received diminishing returns after Trump lost in 2020 in addition to the detrimental lockdown economy.
The downsizing of CNN and other outlets signaled that this was going to happen to similar shock outlets. Buzzfeed had 10 dollar stock valuation in 2020 and now its around 50 cents.

Those outlets overproduced anti-Trumpism and didn't predict the market was going to dry up after he was no longer president.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
media corporations received diminishing returns after Trump lost in 2020 in addition to the detrimental lockdown economy.
Trump was more of a blip. All traditional media is dying, from CNN to Fox etc. Trump created a spike in interest because he was a lunatic and alot of people wanted to know what the idiot was going to do next. But he was blip on a long downward trend. There's simply too many places to get information these days and less and less people trust traditional media. They will continue to survive for awhile yet. But the average age of a consumer of that kind of news is like 60. 

Those outlets overproduced anti-Trumpism and didn't predict the market was going to dry up after he was no longer president.
oh I think they are all well aware. They used trump to generate interest (left and right wing media alike). And I think they all knew that without him there would be a down swing. You can see them flailing trying to stay relevant, it's not going to work.