Marxist WAPO exposes lies about the Ukraine War with leaked documents.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 16
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Ty Fanchick and WAPO for exposing Democrat Biden.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
SubTeach getting his information from bloggers on YouTube. A true intellectual!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
It's a WAPO article. All true fanchicks read WAPO.
Fanchick and WAPO hate liar Biden now.
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
I mean, the guy probably doesnt even remember that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Which guy, Biden or fanchick? Or are you saying they are dementia brothers?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
What specifically are you asserting Biden lied about?
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
I was talking about Biden lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I am guessing you already read the WAPO article....

The leaked U.S. intelligence documents reveal that Ukraine may fall short of its original goals of a counteroffensive against Russian-occupied areas this spring. According to the documents, Ukraine faces significant "force generation and sustainment shortfalls" that could result in "modest territorial gains" in the expected counteroffensive. The document, which is labeled "top secret," reveals significant deficiencies in Ukraine's air defenses and access to ammunition.

This contradicts the Biden administration's public statements that the US stands with Ukraine and that Ukraine is capable of defending itself against Russia's aggression. Biden also promised "unwavering support" to Zelensky, regardless of the actual ground conditions on the battlefield. If the American public knew the truth that Ukraine was completely unable to retake the Donbas, there would be an appropriate amount of domestic outrage for supporting continued costly war funding over peace negotiations.

The CIA leaked documents show serious doubts as to the sustainability of the war especially in light of the massive corruption uncovered in Zelensky's administration. At best, Biden is misleading the American public by convincing them that the money is a necessary expenditure. At worst, Biden is deliberately lying about what is going on in Ukraine for the sole purpose of enriching his own pockets by laundering tax money through the Ukraine and then back to his family.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
This contradicts the Biden administration's public statements that the US stands with Ukraine and that Ukraine is capable of defending itself against Russia's aggression. 
No, it doesn’t SubTeach. Good thing you are not a real teacher instead of a sporadically used substitute.

massive corruption uncovered in Zelensky's administration.
Such as? Compared to Trump, Zelensky looks like George Washington 

Biden is deliberately lying about what is going on in Ukraine for the sole purpose of enriching his own pockets by laundering tax money through the Ukraine and then back to his family.
What a liar. You should work at FOX News

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
How dare you defy WAPO fanchick and imply the WAPO article lies.

I am going to have to ask for your liberal card back.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
How dare you defy WAPO 
WAPO is accurate. It’s your SubTeach comments that are stupid and inaccurate 

Not working again today I see
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Lol, are you fishing for my time zone? You already failed to be able to dox me since you have no clue what I do. Just give up on the dox tells.

WAPO is accurate.

So then you are wrong. I literally copied most of the facts from the article.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
fishing for my time zone? 
SubTeach, you have been posting all day. From 4:30 am til 2:30 in the afternoon on this thread alone. No matter what time zone you are in a full time teacher would not be able to post the way you do.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
REPORTER: I know you always stress the difference between Wall Street and Main Street, but everybody seems to be in for some economic pain.  How economically painful is it going to get for people in this country?

BIDEN: The notion that this is going to last for a long time is highly unlikely, as long as we continue to stay resolved in imposing the sanctions we’re going to impose on Russia, period. 

Last week, I signed an $800 million package of security assistance to Ukraine that included new capabilities like artillery systems and armored personnel carriers — equipment that is responsive to Ukraine’s needs and tailored to support the intensified fighting in the Donbas region, which is a different war than in other places because both — topographically it’s different.  It’s flat, it’s not in the mountains, and it requires different kinds of weapons to be more effective.  

Today, I’m announcing another $800 million to further augment Ukraine’s ability to fight in the east — in the Donbas region.

This package includes heavy artillery weapons — dozens of Howitzers — and 144,000 rounds of ammunition to go with those Howitzers.  It also includes more tactical drones.

In the past two months, we’ve moved weapons and equipment to Ukraine at record speed.

We’ve sent thousands of anti-armor and anti-[air] missile[s], helicopters, drones, grenade launchers, machine guns, rifles, radar systems. More than 50 million rounds of ammunition had already been sent. 

The United States alone has provided 10 anti-armor systems for every one Russian tank that’s in Ukraine — a 10 to 1 ratio.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
And when you talk about retaking territory, because you were earlier — (inaudible) earlier that — in an answer to AP, I believe — that this would be a unified way to retake territory.  Are you talking about retaking territory in the Donbas, or are you talking about Crimea?

SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL:  We’re talking about Ukrainian territory, Andrea.  Territory that is, by international boundaries, recognized boundaries, Ukrainian territory. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
In late March of this year the defense secretary Lloyd Austin tells Congress that he believes Ukraine has a very good chance of success in its
planned counter-offensive and that Russian capability is waning that's what he told Congress just one month ago.

"Ukraine's challenges in massing troops ammunition and equipment could cause its military to fall well short of Kiev's original goals for an anticipated counter-offensive according to U.S intelligence assessments revealing Washington's misgivings about the state of the war"

"It's a marked departure from the Biden administration's public statements about the vitality of Ukraine's military, and is likely to embolden critics who feel the U.S and NATO should do more to push for a negotiated settlement to the conflict."

Who are the critics of the war? That's the small sliver of leftists who have been critical of the proxy war from the start and some people on the right who also have pushed for negotiations, but everybody else in the bipartisan Industrial War establishment has been totally ignoring them and sometimes resort to outright censoring. (que Tucker Carlson opposing the war and getting fired and muzzled with contract obligational clauses)