salvation of non christians is probably possible

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 13
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim

the bible only talks about rejecting the truth as the basis of condemnation. 

around the infamous john 316, it says the light didn't come to the world to condemn it, but to save it. the condemnation comes when someone perfers darkness over the light. 

also in john, jesus also said 'unless you believe i am he, you will die in your sins.'. this implies a rejection. 

at the end of mark jesus said, 'go and baptize the world. he who beleives and is baptized will be saved, he who doesn't will be condemned'. again, this implies rejection. 

i think there's one or two other examples where rejection is implied. 

there are some references to 'unbelievers' being unsaved in the new testament letters, but you have to consider whether John 316 defined unbelievers as those who reject the light for preferring darkness. it is possible to insist these unbeliever references should be taken literatlly and all unbelievers are unsaved, but i think that ignores the context i mentioned above. 

we also have to consider that NDEs teach us implicitly that everyone can experience heaven, regardless of religion or creed. but i think it's important to remember that we have free will, and if we prefer darkness over light... that is what we will get. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
+1. 

trade ?   
Are we good.   
Holds out hand .' pound it '
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The Unbelievers guide to heaven , nice.
A cheat sheet if you will. 

Upon death  
Low kick 
Hard punch
foward bottom semi circle
Block block 
High kick 
Low punch. 

Yessssss, im in. 
Thanks Nate cakes 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@n8nrgim
The Bible doesn't talk.

People talk.

And say all sorts of daft stuff.

And NDE's are exactly that........Delirium

And not DE's..........Wherein recollection is impossible.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
But for Christians, Jesus is the only way to God, to heaven, or whatever it is. They are categorical with that, we the unbelievers are to be condemned to the eternal fire, no matter how honest, humble and generous were we during our life.

Stupidity at its finest. 
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Tradesecret
what r ur thoughts?
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgim
Thanks for asking.

I hold to the view that in most cases, people need to trust in Jesus to be saved. Salvation is saved from the wrath that occurs by not being in God's kingdom. 

I note that many people don't want to be in God's kingdom or want to live by his rules, so God will grant them what they wish.  I think people should be wary of what they wish for. 

I also note that Heaven is God's home.  Why would God wish to have anyone in his home, to live with him forever, if they have always thumbed their nose at him and treated him with scorn and ridicule? And moreover don't want to spend time with him anyway.

I also hold to the view that there are many people who will be saved by God's grace that are not currently within the visible church on this planet.  They are saved entirely by the grace of God. 

Yet as a matter of logic and principle, I hold to the view of exclusivity.   The entire idea of inclusivity is self -contradictory.  

The question about rejection is - who rejected who? Is it God who has rejected people or is it that people have rejected God? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

n8nrgim,

MISS TRADESECRET IS A FEMALE IN THE GENDER AREA OF HER BIO, AND THEREFORE SHE IS NOT TO TEACH WHERE SHE IS TO "STFU" IN THIS FORUM!
"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet." (1 Timothy 2:11)

MISS TRADESECRET SETS ANOTHER BAD EXAMPLE TO CHRISTIANS BECAUSE SHE IS ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX WHEN BEING A CHRISTIAN!
"Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." (Romans 1:24-27)

In messages from existing members to me, they say it is hard for them to believe that you still converse with the blatant Bible fool Miss Tradesecret, where you are only getting her weak OPINIONS, as comically shown in her post #7.  As seen ad infinitum, she NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER uses biblical citations to support her opinions, whereas in the name of my serial killer Jesus, I DO give biblical passages to support my statements, and at her embarrassing expense!

MISS TRADESECRETS WEAK OPINIONS QUOTE WITHOUT ANY BIBLE CITATIONS TO MAKE THEM TRUE #1:  “I hold to the view that in most cases, people need to trust in Jesus to be saved. Salvation is saved from the wrath that occurs by not being in God's kingdom.”

Once again Miss Tradesecret does not give a Bible citation for her insidious  notion of “I hold to the view ….”, whereas I will easily “school her” once again in trying to save her embarrassment and show a passage that she should have used if she actally knew her Bible, of which she doesn’t!

“And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” (Acts 16:31)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

n8nrgim,

MISS TRADESECRETS WEAK OPINIONS QUOTE WITHOUT ANY BIBLE CITATIONS TO MAKE THEM TRUE #2:   “I note that many people don't want to be in God's kingdom or want to live by his rules, so God will grant them what they wish.  I think people should be wary of what they wish for.” 

Yes, some of Jesus’ Jewish Creation are not ready to give up their earthly freedoms by joining Christianity, where they will pay upon their demise in going directly to  Hell, praise our ever loving and forgiving Jesus’ revenge!

"He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury." (Romans 2:6-8)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

n8nrgim,

MISS TRADESECRETS WEAK OPINIONS QUOTE WITHOUT ANY BIBLE CITATIONS TO MAKE THEM TRUE #3:   “I also note that Heaven is God's home.  Why would God wish to have anyone in his home, to live with him forever, if they have always thumbed their nose at him and treated him with scorn and ridicule? And moreover don't want to spend time with him anyway.”

In Miss Tradesecret overdosing again on her Bible Stupid Pills®️ in saying that why would Jesus as God want His Jewish creation with Him in heaven that treated Him with scorn and ridicule, is not going to happen in the first place if the Bible inept Miss Tradesecret actually READ HER BIBLE relative to the aforementioned facts!

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)

As the passage shows above, Jesus’ creation that scorned and ridiculed Him while upon earth have therefore sinned, and will NEVER be in heaven in the first place. Duh!  Poor Miss Tradesecret's Bible Stupidity is without bounds again.  :(

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

n8nrgim,

MISS TRADESECRETS WEAK OPINIONS QUOTE WITHOUT ANY BIBLE CITATIONS TO MAKE THEM TRUE #4:  “I also hold to the view that there are many people who will be saved by God's grace that are not currently within the visible church on this planet.  They are saved entirely by the grace of God.” 

Again, Miss Tradesecret makes a Bible fool of herself, where Jesus as God didn’t create Hell and not plan on using it!  Therefore, “God’s Grace” doesn’t exist as an ABSOLUTE because of the following inspired by Jesus passages herewith stating who is going to Hell without His Grace whatsoever:

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

“Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.” (Jude 1:7)

I bold-faced the sexual imorality words of Jesus in the above passages because Miss Tradesecret is guilty of being a sexual deviant as being a Christian at the time in this revealing link: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGUEW9

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

n8nrgim,

MISS TRADESECRETS WEAK OPINIONS QUOTE WITHOUT ANY BIBLE CITATIONS TO MAKE THEM TRUE #5:  “The question about rejection is - who rejected who? Is it God who has rejected people or is it that people have rejected God?”

In Miss Tradesecrets question above, it matters not because BOTH propositions will keep Jesus’ Jewish Creation out of heaven in the last days. Duh!

JESUS AS GOD REJECTS HIS JEWISH CREATION:
"But whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 10:33)

THE OUTCOME OF JEWISH CREATION IN REJECTING JESUS AS GOD:
JESUS SAID: "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” (Luke 19:27)

N8NRGIM, do you see the difference of me being the ONLY true Christian upon this Religion forum by supporting my claims with actual inspired words of Jesus within the scriptures, where conversely, the #1 Bible Stupid fool Miss Tradesecret can only use her "weak opinions" to support her "assumed knowledge" of the Bible?  Miss Tradesecret has so much to biblically learn, and so little time to do so, where she only wishes that she had 1/10 of my Bible superior knowledge to support her pseudo-christian life! LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
As seen ad infinitum, she [The reverend Tradesecret] NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER uses biblical citations to support her opinions, whereas in the name of my serial killer Jesus,

I DO give biblical passages to support my statements, and at her embarrassing expense!

You do indeed Brother D. And only a cretin will deny that fact.