Israel needs more Non-Jews (Arabs, Hispanics, Blacks etc.)

Author: Kaitlyn

Total: 19
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
One of the saddest things I've come across in my life is the fact that Israel isn't diverse. According to Wikipedia's demographics of Israel, 73.5% of the population is Jewish which is far too high because it only leaves room for Arabs to be 21% of the population, and the (what should be) vaunted "other" group to be 5.5% Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia . If you think Israel is already diverse enough, you are a racist bigot who supports Jewish supremacy. 

Diversity is a strength and it's awfully sad Israel hasn't learned this yet. There are many great cuisines that Arabs could offer Israel. For example, Palestinians are known to make Kebab Halabi, which is served with a spicy tomato sauce and Aleppo pepper (so hot it feels like a scimitar through your throat!) Muslim culture must also enter Israel, as we can all see the wisdom in this Quranic verse which talks about dealing with some pest (probably rabbits): "And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out". Very Progressive.

Arabs could offer other cultural diversity as well, such as the cultural understanding that Israeli land actually belongs to the Palestinians -- a unique perspective that could help Israeli Jews to be more open minded.

Israel also needs Black culture. Cultural perspectives on 'who are the true Israelites?' should be taught be Black preachers in Israeli schools to allow diverse thought to flourish (das rite). Blacks should also have quotas to all Israeli schools and high-powered positions, much like they do in the United States, to allow the racial oppression of Blacks to be overcome with tolerance and diversity. There is a serious dearth of Black representation in Israel currently, and they need to start replacing Jews with Blacks as quickly as possible to undo systemic racism against Blacks.

Hispanics should be allowed to freely enter Israel because we simply need more diversity -- Israel is just too Jewish. Asians should come in by the boatload because why not? Whites as well. Just let everyone in to create a more diverse environment for everyone to enjoy.

This is the only way to combat racism and bigotry by the Jewish supremacist state of Israel.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
The sad thing about it, is that Israel's border security is a model for how every nation on the planet should do it, but if you look at the biggest promoters of mass immigration in western countries. Just go through the top ten list of books on immigration on Amazon and then look at the early life section and the vast majority of these books are written by Jews
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Then they just shrug "why do people hate us? All we do is insert ourselves into positions of power and then destroy that society through the promotion of degeneracy, mass immigration and media that is unhealthy and promotes violence and sex"
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
The only thing that makes me think this is not some massive conspiracy is these people are starting to destroy their own people with their own promotion of degeneracy 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Kaitlyn
One of the saddest things I've come across in my life is the fact that Israel isn't diverse.
Nor is China, I think 99%+ of Chinese citizens are... "Asians". Nor is Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden, etc.

Diversity can bring benefits, but it itself should not be considered an obligatory feature. Not every country is an immigrant country like the US.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Diversity doesnt work. Israel knows this. Thats why they have laws where you in most cases cannot move to Israel unless you are Jew who opposes diversity.
Land in Israel is mostly state-owned to prevent the sale of land to non-Jews.

Israel cannot live in peace with muslims, so naturally it had to kick them out. They are still in conflict at borders, which just further confirms what diversity leads to.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Intelligence_06
I think the post was meant to be sarcastic.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Savant
Well, doesn't help that I binge-watched several compilations of dead twitter memes, leading me to think that people would actually hold these opinions no matter how absurd.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Intelligence_06
Don't worry. Kaitlyn has plenty of opinions more absurd than that.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
Jews are a mixed bag, but with standardised penis modifications.

Would a white supremacist  categorize Jews as white or black?

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Intelligence_06
One of the saddest things I've come across in my life is the fact that Israel isn't diverse.
Nor is China, I think 99%+ of Chinese citizens are... "Asians". Nor is Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden, etc.
Yes. There are a lot of racist countries that need to have their racism checked by opening their borders to diversity. Every country should strive to be like America.

Diversity can bring benefits, but it itself should not be considered an obligatory feature.
You sound like a Jewish supremacist. Diversity is not only a great benefit to every country, but it should be obligatory to prevent racism and bigotry throughout the world. We are all part of one race: the human race. There is no need for borders and intolerance of those different to us.

Not every country is an immigrant country like the US.
Yes, and it's unacceptable and sad. Fascism still exists in a lot of parts of the world, including Israel, and laxing immigration laws is the only way to fight against countries that look like they are run by Hitler.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
Jews are a mixed bag
Yes.

Some Jews are great and support tolerance and diversity. Jews are great fighters against racism in many countries.

However, Israeli Jews are extremely racist and bigoted, hence their overwhelming majority in Israel. Jews have already fixed Western countries like America and England with immigration of Blacks and Arabs. Now the same needs to happen to Israel until a sufficient amount of Jews are replaced and equality is achieved.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Kaitlyn
You sound like a Jewish supremacist. Diversity is not only a great benefit to every country, but it should be obligatory to prevent racism and bigotry throughout the world. We are all part of one race: the human race. There is no need for borders and intolerance of those different to us.
What?

Well, I do know how non-racist it is in a country where pretty everyone is "Asian" as the fill-out forms in the US call it. In comparison, do you think that China, Japan, South Korea, etc., are really being racist in any tangible way? I am more interested in knowing what tangible ways there are.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Kaitlyn
Might as well change your self-description in your home page. You sound like the opposite of a "White Nationalist".
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Intelligence_06
What?

Well, I do know how non-racist it is in a country where pretty everyone is "Asian" as the fill-out forms in the US call it. In comparison, do you think that China, Japan, South Korea, etc., are really being racist in any tangible way? I am more interested in knowing what tangible ways there are.
I honestly don't know whether you're trolling or not.

Of course China, Japan and South Korea are being racist. It's similar to how a KKK meeting keeps out Blacks -- China, Japan and South Korea keep out Blacks, too. Not only Blacks but pretty much most races, too. Where are the racial quotas for Blacks to thrive in China? 

You can always tell if someone is racist by how inclusive they are. When I see Jews keeping out Arabs and Blacks, I know they're racist.

Platypi
Debates: 1
Platypi
-->
@Intelligence_06

Occasionally, the sly hotspur within Malcolm compelled him to disobey his sovereign’s orders that he humbly petition the Klansmen. After being allowed to ease away from the segregation-versus-separation stalemate, Fellows suggested, for instance, that the Muslims might operate as something of a Black franchise of the broader Klan movement.

“We can work together,” Fellows said, “and put a stop to this integration.” The direct offer brought a wicked smile across Malcolm’s face that he just as quickly wiped away.  Still, he could not restrain himself. “Well, what do you mean, we can’t join the Klan?” Jeremiah remembered Malcolm saying, wary of where the proposal was heading.

“We’ll make y’all like a partner,” Fellows explained—like an auxiliary.

“Are you going to get us some robes?” Malcolm deadpanned in a manner that had Jeremiah chuckling heartily, but only internally for the moment.

“Well, no, we can’t let no n----- wear a white robe,” the Klansman said, pondering alternatives as Malcolm leaned in over the tripod of his fingers.

“I tell you what, Malcolm,” Fellows finally said, “we can get y’all some purple robes.”

“Oh, no, no, no.” said Malcolm, unwilling to let the opposing leader slip the leash. “We want white robes.”

Returning to the stalemate over racial segregation versus separation, Malcolm chided the Klansmen that they shouldn’t be able to segregate him and give him what they want him to have, instead of what he should have. “If we are going to be partners in this thing, then give us a white robe like what you have.”

“No, we can’t let no n-----s wear white robes,” Fellows insisted, as he gazed back at the puzzled countenances of his colleagues at the table.

“Tell ya what,” Fellows continued, “we’ll bring some purple robes over here and you’ll just have to make do with ’em.”

Point made, Malcolm relaxed the purple-robe tension by allowing the matter to float away as a nonstarter.  He then brought Jeremiah and the other Klansmen into the discussion on more general matters, focusing on the Nation of Islam’s taking care of its Black “hypocrites.” Digressing somewhat from instructions, Malcolm stated that violence sometimes was indeed necessary, especially to defend one’s people from those who would lead them astray.

Platypi
Debates: 1
Platypi
-->
@Kaitlyn
I wonder if Iwantrooseveltagain works for the FBI.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Platypi
He's certainly perceptive enough; he's so bright that he glows.

161 days later

FLRW
FLRW

This forum topic might be relevant now. Maybe it will bring some of the women back.