Total: 8
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
So I guess the idea was:

"The store is racist. Plus, why pay for stuff? Lets all just walk into the store and take what we need without paying for it! Who will stop us all?"

Then the store closes because store cant make money if everyone is robbing it every day.

While the store is just there to store and distribute goods, remember that competition between sellers is what keeps prices lower than they would be without such competition.

Inflation is already high enough. Why make it even higher by doing this?

You might already be at the point of no return where parents in USA will never again be able to afford to have 2 or more children on average. 
Population decline is a slippery slope, since workforce gets smaller and smaller and it becomes worse and worse for buisnesses. The supply of both products and labor continiously decreases.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Why does God hate poor people?
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Greyparrot
The robberies are so brazen that people do it in broad daylight, without attempting to conceal anything, and even post their crime on Tiktok afterwards All you can eat 🫶🏽 for the free | TikTok 

Another guy talking openly about stealing food and encouraging people to do it FREE LUNCH AT WALMART #walmart #QuickTip #tips #walmartclearance #peop... | TikTok 

Store security can't put a finger on these thieves because they will get sued into oblivion. Police are rarely there in time to do anything, and are not going to be that bothered because it's under a price threshold (i.e. not over $1000 worth of goods). 

I can't blame Walmart at all for shutting down; I think they made the right decision. Chicago law enforcement has utterly failed them. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Why does god hate thieves is a better question.

Matthew 21:12-13
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What’s my dog doing here? You’re my dog 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
When you decriminalize illicit drugs, you incentivize people to use it not only more often, but openly. It also leads curious people with little to no self-control to try these drugs. When they do, they become addicted. Addiction increases. As a result, impulse control weakens and bad behaviors increase. These bad behaviors lead to criminality and often, homelessness. 

When you decriminalize small crimes like shoplifting, often making excuses for it (ie - it’s a form of reparations), it incentivizes people to do it more often and as seen as of late, more brazenly. And with instant communication via social media, you get flash mobs raiding, pillaging and destroying stores without any consequences. As a result, after loosing money due to the increased thefts, the store closes. 

When you defund the police and tie their hands by taking away certain policing measures, like high speed pursuits for example, it incentivizes people to flee traffic stops more often. Something King County Washington has had a huge problem with. 

When you weaken law and order, you create lawlessness and chaos.