Everyone should be forced to help people. Then we can finally live in Communism like we deserved.

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 14
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
There should be 2 laws:

1) Everyone must work

2) Every person must "help people if they need his help to live". "If they demand his help or if he is aware of their need for his help" which they need in order to live, he must help them.

Every person violating one or both of these laws should be reported to the government by others and the government will decide if the individual needs to be sent to re-educational treatment where his mistakes will be explained to him and he will be corrected.

If we implement these laws, then people of Iraq, Ukraine, Korea, Afghanistan, Syria, Europe and North America will finally get Communism they deserve.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

OMG, is BdotK the reincarnation of Jesus?
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Just raise taxes and implement more public services. Problem solved. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Forcing people is authoritarianism, rather than communism.

You have already implied a two tier system  of social control.

Which will inevitably lead to a multi-tiered system.

The Lawmakers. (Incorporating it's own hierarchical system)

The Administrators. (Incorporating it's own hierarchical system)

The Law enforcers. (Incorporating it's own hierarchical system)

The Workforce. (Incorporating it's own hierarchical system)

Communism is the philosophical daydream of philosophical daydreamers.

Social systems are all essentially the same.

Just more or less brutal.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Forcing people is authoritarianism, rather than communism.
I would say that unless people are forced, we will never have Communism and sharing.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@hey-yo
I would say raising taxes would work in case of free food.

In healthcare, there are plenty of abuses, and it gets too expensive for the government.
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
ITT: Troll successfully baits a couple of people on an obscure debating website.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Yep, forced communism is not communism.

And is also not sharing.

As I stated, true communism doesn't work, because people are not equal.

You cannot force physiological equality and therefore social equality, because inequality is inherent.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
forced communism is not communism
I would disagree with that. Most of Communists are not only in favor of force, but also of violence if necessary.

And is also not sharing
I wouldnt say that forced sharing isnt sharing. Its still sharing and people are still getting food they need to live.

because people are not equal
Well, for example, if I have 2 cookies and you have 10 cookies and there is also a person who has 0 cookies. The person with 0 cookies will starve. We have to help him by giving some of our cookies. Even if we have to be forced, its still morally justified.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
I am not really implying some total equality, but more like saving lives.
TheApprentice
Debates: 5
TheApprentice
-->
@Best.Korea
Every person violating one or both of these laws should be reported to the government by others and the government will decide if the individual needs to be sent to re-educational treatment where his mistakes will be explained to him and he will be corrected.
There is a criminological theory, I forget which scholar published his thoughts on it, that pretty much said that balance is of foremost importance when guiding punishment. One of the key examples of this thought process was that if you punish thieves with execution, the thieves will murder their victims to avoid the punishment. So the law, in that case, failed, and essentially created worse crime.
While the “re-educational” facility you wrote about sounds quite… cushy, what would prevent people from acting in a similar way as the thief?
Also, as Alfred famously said, “some men just want to see the world burn”. We have sociopaths, psychopaths, and a whole cornucopia of reasons that would prevent people from wanting to help others. Would your hypothetical world commence to “trim the garden” with select slaughters of “rebels” of this new world order?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheApprentice
what would prevent people from acting in a similar way as the thief?
They gain nothing good from it.

“some men just want to see the world burn”
They should be corrected then.

Would your hypothetical world commence to “trim the garden” with select slaughters of “rebels” of this new world order?
Rebels? Why would rebels openly rebel against helping others? That would just make it easier for the government to cut them down. Plus, its not like you can hide your wealth. People see you. People report you. Then the government comes to correct you.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
Forcing people to "help" others, is going to lead to many scams, government control, and things that can lead to an authoritarian state. Not a good one. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Well I would say better to have few scams here and there and some authoritarianism and control than let rich get richer while poor starve.