Total: 256
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Listen to everything he says, for it is pretty much what Kaitlyn, myself and others have been saying: truth. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

These two (twins) are hilarious, but still speak the truth. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
We get it:  you hate black people.  Do you really have no other topics, interests, hobbies, information going on in your head?  It seems you like you are suffering from some kind of racist OCD and irrationally hell bent on inflicting your nasty spam on the residents of this site.  Race and racial differences are legitimate topics on this site.  Some true statements can also be racist.  Fine.  Why are we re-visiting this topic 2-3 times a day every day for months on end?  Such compulsive spamming really begins to impact the flavor and outlook of a forum like this.

Also, this is debate site.  Is it too much to ask folks to offer an argument in OP rather than just linking to some random shit on the internet?  Links are supposed to support YOUR argument, your thinking, not replace it.  If you can't compose an original argument, at least transcribe the argument you a parroting into text so users aren't stuck wasting 20 minutes watching a Youtube vid just for a chance to guess at your thesis.  Any good debater can and will state her thesis up front.
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@oromagi
We get it:  you hate black people.
You really need to stop with this victim-blaming line of argument because it's not convincing and it's super toxic.

Scott Adams was saying all this after he saw the poll wherein almost half of Blacks polled weren't okay with people being White (and 1/4 of total polled were actively against people being White). That's a racially hateful, alarming statistic that was so shocking that even someone like Scott Adams, who was an advocator of Black people in the past, was turned off after reading it (I go into more detail here): Is it okay to be White? A lot of Black Americans don't think so (debateart.com) 

You need to deal with the racially hateful Black people first, rather than blaming White people for being upset about their skin color being not okay with a sizeable chunk of the Black US population.

Do you really have no other topics, interests, hobbies, information going on in your head?  It seems you like you are suffering from some kind of racist OCD and irrationally hell bent on inflicting your nasty spam on the residents of this site.  Race and racial differences are legitimate topics on this site
Race is the most important factor in politics. It's also tearing America apart and burning a lot of time and effort on false narratives.

America's racial issues need to be fixed in a legitimate way, rather than calling White people racist over and over.

Some true statements can also be racist.
There's nothing racially hateful about the truth. Your claim is sheer nonsense.
oromagi
oromagi
You really need to stop with this victim-blaming line of argument because it's not convincing and it's super toxic.

I am specifically addressing the hyper-repetitive spamming of the same highly provocative claims over and over and over and over and over again.  SInce the topic is always the exact same, why not just add information to a single forum.  Why the super needy, super provocative repition?  It really drags down the tone of the whole website.

Your compulsive repititon is the source of toxicity here.  Please grow up and exhibit stronger self-control.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TWS1405_2
I'm glad I didn't stay away from black people when I was in my southern state high school, although most of my friends did. When I was a senior, I ran for captain of my track team. It was the first year that we had black people in the high school (remember that I am as old as Trump). We had 6 black members that I helped in their training. One even invited me over to his house for dinner. My white friends wouldn't even talk to them. I went to middle school in Massachusetts and I had black friends there, so I was comfortable working with them. The person I ran against for captain was very popular, but he called the blacks, niggers. All 6 blacks voted for me, and I won. We ended up winning the State Track Meet that year.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
Your compulsive repititon is the source of toxicity here.  Please grow up and exhibit stronger self-control.
Typical liberal response. Democrats and the left, to include black people, put themselves out there for public consumption. With each new story there is going to be reaction. And this country is finally getting to the point where even BLACK PEOPLE talk about it, dispelling the decades of lies, and putting forth the truth. You don’t like that truth. You call it toxic. You call it racism. Well, your response is pure ignorant bullshit that creates the very toxicity you erroneously claim that the truth being provided is. 

You need to grow up and get some thicker skin, especially if you’re going to moderate this site. 

PS. I never see you jumping on IWantRoseveltAgain and his literal spamming of this site with his Trump Derangement Syndrome threads, one after the other, instead of updating one as you suggest I should do. One word describes that of you; hypocrite. 

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
You are the one that wants to separate whites and blacks by states....right?  Lol
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
Let's get to the bottom of this

What is your real world solution to this problem?

Kaitlyn wants to form black and white countries.  Do you agree?
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@TWS1405_2
@Kaitlyn
and 1/4 of total polled were actively against people being White

Stay Away From Black People
Do you really think segregation, voluntary or otherwise, is going to improve race relations?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
We get it:  you hate black people. 
We get it: you hate the truth about black people and would rather stick your head in the sand (or yo your a**) than face, let alone accept, that truth. 

Do you really have no other topics, interests, hobbies, information going on in your head?
Sure do. But libtards and democrats keep shoving CRT, white supremacy, white privilege, so on and so forth in America’s collective faces. The bullshit needs to be talked about and the lies shoved aside and replaced with the truth. You know, the kind of truth you hate and call toxic or racist. 

It seems you like you are suffering from some kind of racist OCD and irrationally hell bent on inflicting your nasty spam on the residents of this site. 
I’ve been studying black American history for more than 30 years. Reading book after book on it, with over 400 in my own personal library. I enjoy learning, and since blacks in this country are an ingrained part of it, the problems they have faced, the lies sold to them and the rest of America, and the truth that keeps getting swept under the rug is something worthy of debate/discussion for everyone here interested in said discussions and to perhaps learn to truth instead of being spoon-fed the same lies over and over again.

Only nasty spam  we see if from the likes of you bitching about what I post, and what others partake in discussion thereof. 

Race and racial differences are legitimate topics on this site. 
Yet not when I do it. Right! Hypocrite. 

Some true statements can also be racist. 
Truth ≠ racism. Never will. 

Fine.  Why are we re-visiting this topic 2-3 times a day every day for months on end? 
This is the first time I have posted about what Adam Scott said and a video of what an intelligent black men said in reaction to it. 

You do know there is more than one topic when it comes to race and race relations in this country. 

Such compulsive spamming really begins to impact the flavor and outlook of a forum like this.
It’s not spamming. Your bias is showing. And it won’t serve you well being a moderated making up lies like this. 

Also, this is debate site.  Is it too much to ask folks to offer an argument in OP rather than just linking to some random shit on the internet? 
Funny, never see you bitch about this when GreyParrot or anyone else does it. Just me. Why is that?

Links are supposed to support YOUR argument, your thinking, not replace it. 
Tell that to Double_R and vegasgianta, among others. 

If you can't compose an original argument, at least transcribe the argument you a parroting into text so users aren't stuck wasting 20 minutes watching a Youtube vid just for a chance to guess at your thesis.  Any good debater can and will state her thesis up front.
It’s not 20 min, and a lot gets lost in translation from when a black person says something truthful and anyone else says it. That’s why these people make these short reactionary clips to other clips because they want to interact with their audience. Show their non-verbal and verbal reactions. 

So no. I’m not going to give you the cliff note version. Looking at them, listening to them is important in order to properly receive the communication purposely intended. 

You and double-r need to stop whining about it. We get it. You’re lazy and have little interpersonal communication skills, which makes such short videos so taunting to you. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Kaitlyn
Race is the most important factor in politics. It's also tearing America apart and burning a lot of time and effort on false narratives.

America's racial issues need to be fixed in a legitimate way, rather than calling White people racist over and over.
Don’t you find it irritating, in the least tiresome to keep having to spell out the obvious to some people? 

I mean really; truth is never racist but liberals just hate the truth and repetitively call it and the one saying it, racist. 

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Typical liberal response.
  • Even Conservative debaters prefer variety in the discussion of politics.  There's a reason that Tucker doesn't just talk shit about black all day every day: ratings.
With each new story
  • If a white supremacist cartoonist's reaction  to his own tweet is what counts a "new story"  in your book than we have identified your cognitive deficit:  that is not a new story on the subject of  the African-Americanism and the relation of public policy to the African-American experience.  
You need to grow up and get some thicker skin, especially if you’re going to moderate this site. 
  • Kaitlyn is the  fragile snowflake pretending to be victim of my super-toxicity here.  I have made no claim to harm here beyond being absolutely fucking bored by your mentally  ill repetitition of the same topic over and over and over and over.   
PS. I never see you jumping on IWantRoseveltAgain and his literal spamming of this site with his Trump Derangement Syndrome threads, one after the other, instead of updating one as you suggest I should do. One word describes that of you; hypocrite. 

FLRW
FLRW

Didn't Trump have 5 kids with 3 different women?

oromagi
oromagi
Do you really have no other topics, interests, hobbies, information going on in your head?
Sure do.
  • You are going to want to invest a few months in proving that to your fellow debaters here by demonstrating some self-control because right now, you just seem stuck in a mentally ill rut.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
I worked closely with blacks people in the Army. One I worked so closely with he called me his N**er and said I could call him that too, since we were good friends and coworkers. Told him I never would and why. 

My platoon sergeant was black and called himself the HNIC: head Ni**er in Charge. He was tough, but honest. He helped me launch a great law enforcement career in the Army. 

Now my platoon squad leader, who was also black, was a pos racist against whites. 

Living and going to college in PDX, I had fellow black students. 

Never truly had any problems with black people. What I do have a problem with his how a segment of the community constantly and consistently brings down this country with lies, blame game (victimhood mentality), shakedowns of honest people and businesses (Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton), and the endless racially divisive rhetoric of white guilt liberals and progressive black democrats (Shiela Jackson, Maxine Waters, et al). 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
Sure do.
  • You are going to want to invest a few months in proving that to your fellow debaters here by demonstrating some self-control because right now, you just seem stuck in a mentally ill rut.

Your hypocritical intellectual cowardice via psychological projection Is duly noted. Thx. 
You can scroll on now and let us adults converse on the topic, instead of bitching about it like you are. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
I’m not Tucker. And I’ve brought up several other threads on different subject matter. Stop acting like I haven’t. 

I bring up different topics, they’re not all the same. Even asserting the core subject matter being about black people, the central topics are always different. So you have no basis in fact to claim I am repetitive with the exact same topics “spamming the site.” It’s a lie. 

Oh wow, not impressed. One single checkity-check on IWRA. Want an award 🥉! One time. Yet you’ve constantly harassed me. Doesn’t even compare. Hypocrisy. 

Lastly, it’s clear you didn’t even watch the video and listen to what the man said is reaction. He put forth a lot of truths. And not a single one have you addressed for the sake of fostering a legit discussion on point. No. You’re just bitching about the thread. You’re the one causing the distractions with your toxic trigger responses here. 

If you’re not going to participate in a legit discussion on the things the man said in the video in reaction to Scott Adams, just scroll on and leave us alone. Damn whiny pest. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
Didn't Trump have 5 kids with 3 different women?
This has nothing to do with the topic. 
Please stay on topic and don’t detail my thread (like orogami is trying to do). 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
@Kaitlyn
and 1/4 of total polled were actively against people being White

Stay Away From Black People
Do you really think segregation, voluntary or otherwise, is going to improve race relations?

Won’t know until it’s tried. 

More importantly, separation isn’t about race relations. It’s more about living and let live, apart.  That way they can live as they do, and the rest can live as they do without the high murder and non-negligent manslaughter rates, and other disproportionate high crime rates a tiny % of them cause. No more affirmative action. No more race baiting. No more whites being killed by blacks at 2x the rate vice versa. No more CRT bullshit. No more asinine unjustified claims for reparations. Just live, and let live, apart. 
Savant
Savant
-->
@TWS1405_2
It has been tried; most notably during the Jim Crow era. We know that integration was a primary goal of the civil rights movement and that it led to better race relations as a result.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TWS1405_2

Didn't you post:  6 kids 6 baby daddies!!! ?

So, I am posting 5 kids 3 baby momma's.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
Didn't you post:  6 kids 6 baby daddies!!! ?

So, I am posting 5 kids 3 baby momma's.

I did. But the context is wholeheartedly different, thus making it a non-sequitur and red herring retort. Apples to oranges. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
It has been tried; most notably during the Jim Crow era. We know that integration was a primary goal of the civil rights movement and that it led to better race relations as a result.

Wrong kind of segregation. 

And it clearly didn’t result in better race relations for ALL, which was the point, and it failed. 
Savant
Savant
-->
@TWS1405_2
What's the "right" kind of segregation?
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Savant
He wants forced relocation....but only for black people 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
What's the "right" kind of segregation?

The kind Scott Adams alluded to, and Kaitlyn suggested. Give all blacks one or two states to call their own and everyone else stays out (no one else works, lives, or goes to school there). 

Like what the South Africans did to the white farmers. Ran them off.  No more whites. Just blacks. They figured they could do better. Did they? 
Savant
Savant
-->
@TWS1405_2
So basically Native American reservations, but for black people? I'm curious about if you think those were a good idea.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
Forced relocation for blacks....but only for blacks.

My god
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
So basically Native American reservations, but for black people
I'm curious about if you think those were a good idea.
Black people ≠ Native Americans. 
Entirely different peoples and cultures.