Total: 256
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Forced relocation for blacks....but only for blacks.
In order to give two states to all blacks, it’s more like the forced relocation of whites and anyone else living in those states in order to accommodate the new entirely black population. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
Q: Like what the South Africans did to the white farmers. Ran them off.  No more whites. Just blacks. They figured they could do better. Did they? 
A: ???

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
So you are willing to give up your job and relocate under this plan?

Somehow I think your plan always involves the OTHER guy having to move.  Lol
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
gladly. 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
Then leave now.  There are several countries with very few black people

But we're not abandoning the constitution here to make you happy
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Then leave now.  There are several countries with very few black people
Not how it works. 🤡 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
It’s patently clear that none of you idiots attacking me in this thread have any conceptual idea how serious the racial problem is in this country. 

You are nothing but echo chambers for the left. 

Pathetic

And one wonders why we still have racial division to this day, in the year 2023 AD. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
He is exactly correct.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
He is exactly correct.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vegasgiants
Let's get to the bottom of this

What is your real world solution to this problem?

Kaitlyn wants to form black and white countries.  Do you agree?
Yes, and we formed one for the blacks-Libera-yet they all wanted to stay here. Funny how that works
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Presuming you’re speaking of the young man in the video reacting to Scott Adams, thank you. 
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@oromagi
You really need to stop with this victim-blaming line of argument because it's not convincing and it's super toxic.
I am specifically addressing the hyper-repetitive spamming of the same highly provocative claims over and over and over and over and over again.  SInce the topic is always the exact same, why not just add information to a single forum.  Why the super needy, super provocative repition?  It really drags down the tone of the whole website.

Your compulsive repititon is the source of toxicity here.  Please grow up and exhibit stronger self-control.
Your absolute refusal to acknowledge any hardships experienced by White people demands repetition. Again, you've responded to genuine racial hatred of White people with victim-blaming. You're still toxically anti-White DESPITE all the repetition.

If the poll results were instead that 50% of White people didn't think it was to be Black, you'd be up in arms and calling everyone racist. But, since the racial hatred is directed at White people, you're going to completely ignore it and blame the people complaining about the obvious racial hatred. That is toxic and racially hateful.

People of your kind require the obvious racial hatred of White people shoved in their face "over and over and over and over and over again", not because I think there's any chance you'll stop being racially hateful of White people, but to show others what a racially hateful, toxic hypocrite you are.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
You are the one that wants to separate whites and blacks by states....right?  Lol
Absolutely.

Give Blacks and White their own states. There's nothing wrong with ethnic nationalism and it's actually better than a multiracial nation. Look at South Africa and Brazil to see the end game of your melting pot experiment. We need to get the competing races separated before there is a massive racial war that wipes out countless innocent lives.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Savant
and 1/4 of total polled were actively against people being White

Stay Away From Black People
Do you really think segregation, voluntary or otherwise, is going to improve race relations?
I don't know how many times I have to say it before you people listen: I want separation, not segregation. I don't want Blacks and White living anywhere near each other, unless voluntarily. Segregation isn't far enough away from each other.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
Race is the most important factor in politics. It's also tearing America apart and burning a lot of time and effort on false narratives.

America's racial issues need to be fixed in a legitimate way, rather than calling White people racist over and over.
Don’t you find it irritating, in the least tiresome to keep having to spell out the obvious to some people? 

I mean really; truth is never racist but liberals just hate the truth and repetitively call it and the one saying it, racist. 
To some degree it's irritating, but I know it's winning people over. It's also allowed me to sharpen my message to provide good arguments in quick time.

I don't even acknowledge their loaded word anymore. I just point out how the truth is not racially hateful. That's enough to convince normal people.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants

If I was living around 3rd world slums and hillbilly culture, I would move in a heartbeat.

Fortunately, I don't currently live around that, and that was 100% intentional by me.

Again, the racial divisions could be made to facilitate the already established racial majorities. 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
So YOU would not give up your job and your home.

The height of hypocrisy
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
You want forced relocation....as long as it does not apply to you
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
I would happily give up my job and home to go and live in a White nation.

Nothing hypocritical about that. Are you reading the right response?
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
Bullshit.  You guys talk a big game but you will not give up your home and start all over somewhere else.   You would want guarantees of a home and a job

And what us stopping you from moving to a almost completely white country now?
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
Bullshit.  You guys talk a big game but you will not give up your home and start all over somewhere else.   You would want guarantees of a home and a job
Wrong.

And what us stopping you from moving to a almost completely white country now?
The area and country I live in are majority White.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
But you want a white country not just an area you live in.  Why not move to one?  There are countries with almost no black people.   What are you waiting for? 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
My country is 90% White. My country has virtually no Black people. I can count the number of Black people I've seen in my area on my hands. 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
And yet you complain about it.  You have the opportunity to live in a country that is over 99% white but you won't pick up and go there.

You just want to force others to move
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Kaitlyn
We get it:  you hate black people.
You really need to stop with this victim-blaming line of argument because it's not convincing and it's super toxic.
The one essential ingredient forfascism to prevail is victimhood, white supremacists are the victim of racismbecause that is what their fascist agenda calls for.

Scott Adams was saying all this after he saw the poll wherein almost half of Blacks polled weren't okay with people being White (and 1/4 of total polled were actively against people being White). That's a racially hateful, alarming statistic that was so shocking that even someone like Scott Adams, who was an advocator of Black people in the past, was turned off after reading it (I go into more detail here): Is it okay to be White? A lot of Black Americans don't think so (debateart.com) 

You need to deal with the racially hateful Black people first, rather than blaming White people for being upset about their skin color being not okay with a sizeable chunk of the Black US population.

Do you really have no other topics, interests, hobbies, information going on in your head?  It seems you like you are suffering from some kind of racist OCD and irrationally hell bent on inflicting your nasty spam on the residents of this site.  Race and racial differences are legitimate topics on this site
Race is the most important factor in politics. It's also tearing America apart and burning a lot of time and effort on false narratives.

America's racial issues need to be fixed in a legitimate way, rather than calling White people racist over and over.

Some true statements can also be racist.
There's nothing racially hateful about the truth. Your claim is sheer nonsense.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
And yet you complain about it.  You have the opportunity to live in a country that is over 99% white but you won't pick up and go there.

You just want to force others to move
No, I haven't complained about my country ever on these forums.

I am complaining about America.

Since you haven't got anything right so far, let me make it super clear to you: I am not American.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Sidewalker
1/10 troll didn't bait me nearly enough.

This is the least funny troll I've seen you post, too.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@oromagi

I am specifically addressing the hyper-repetitive spamming of the same highly provocative claims over and over and over and over and over again.  SInce the topic is always the exact same, why not just add information to a single forum.  Why the super needy, super provocative repition?  It really drags down the tone of the whole website.

Your compulsive repititon is the source of toxicity here.  Please grow up and exhibit stronger self-control.
"You say the lie long enough, keep repeating it, repeating it, repeating it, it becomes common knowledge." 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
Why complain about America if you don't live there?  What business is it of yours how America lives?
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
Why complain about America if you don't live there?  What business is it of yours how America lives?
Hahahaha

You just keep pivoting from topic to topic.

Your assumptions were horrendously wrong and you won't acknowledge that at all.

I suspect you are an IWantRooseveltAgain alt, but that's just a guess. Your irresponsibility and intentionally bad reading comprehension is awfully similar to his.