Do not negotiate on the debt ceiling Joe!

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 62
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@prefix
When I entered government service, I opted out of social security in favor of a private pension that I selected from an approved list. 
So again, without the government you would likely starve to death. You also need the government to provide you health insurance 

I noticed you don’t want to answer how old you are

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
The statement generalizes that without the government, everyone would likely starve to death. While government assistance programs can play a crucial role in providing support to those in need, they are not the sole solution. Societies have developed various support systems, including private charities, community initiatives, and personal savings, which can also help individuals during challenging times.

The statement also asserts that individuals need the government to provide health insurance. While government-funded healthcare systems exist in many countries, there are alternative options available as well. Private health insurance, employer-sponsored plans, and other healthcare models can also provide access to healthcare services. The reliance on government for health insurance may overlook the diversity of healthcare systems worldwide. Different countries have different social welfare programs, healthcare systems, and pension structures. Therefore, the validity of the claim would depend on the specific context and the availability of alternative options within that particular system.

it is inappropriate to ask for personal information or inquire about someone's personal details for bad intentions. Asking for personal information without a legitimate reason or the individual's consent is a violation of privacy and can be considered intrusive or potentially harmful. Respecting privacy is an important ethical principle that should be upheld in all interactions, both online and offline.
Requesting personal information with malicious intent, such as for identity theft, fraud, or harassment, is not only unethical but also illegal in many jurisdictions. It's important to prioritize online safety and protect personal information from falling into the wrong hands. Engaging in conversations that promote trust, respect, and responsible use of personal data is essential for maintaining a healthy and secure online environment.