Hell Korea - The Truth About South Korea (Worst Korea)

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea

South Korea has very expensive house prices, about 1 million per house.
As a result, most people pay rent instead of owning a house. Some are homeless.

Other problems, such as high amount abuse, murder and suicide rates. Even children are often abused at care centers. 

South Korea has many places where it says: "No children allowed", forcing parents to leave their children at home or in day care to be able to go in a restaurant.

Some people dont want to have children, because they cant afford it or because they dont want their children to live in hell that is South Korea.

South Korea has the lowest birth rates in the world. It also has highest female suicide in the world, possibly due to wide spread abuse of women.

Here is a video of a North Korean defector saying that South Koreans are not well in the head.

This defector went to church in South Korea. They asked him in church "Who do you think is the greatest?".
He answered without a doubt: "General Kim Il Sung".
They reported him and he went to prison.

Apparently, having an opinion is illegal in South Korea.

He also said: "Everything that North Korean government told me about South Korea was true. Everything that South Koreans believe about North Korea is a lie".

He also added that some defectors are paid to lie about North Korea.

Recently, there were protests in South Korea where people asked South Korean president to step down due to bringing South Korea closer to war with the North Korea and with China.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
If you attempt to defect from South Korea to North Korea, South Korean soldiers will shoot at you.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Thing is.

If you start them soon enough you can make anyone think anything.

Though to be honest, I can only assume that North and South Korea exist....So how on Earth can I accept that anecdotal evidence is proof of anything.

What is Earth by the way.

As I cannot be certain that any of this is real.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
If you start them soon enough you can make anyone think anything.
True. I see many people in real life who have brain power of a cat. So I assume they still believe everything they were told at the age of 4-7.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Which is why GOD tales get perpetuated so elaborately.