The Holy Month of Pride.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 71
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
It seems like we have been celebrating it all, year with other special holidays like:
Bisexual Health Awareness Month. 30
International Transgender Day of Visibility. 1
National LGBT Health Awareness Week. 7
National Transgender HIV Testing Day. 1
Non-Binary Parents Day. 1
Lesbian Visibility Day. 1
International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia. 1
Harvey Milk Day. 1
Pansexual & Pan Romantic Awareness & Visibility Day. 1
Non-Binary Awareness Week. 7
International Drag Day. 1
LGBTQ History Month (not to be confused with Pride Month). 30
International Lesbian Day. 1
National Coming Out Day. 1
National LGBT Center Awareness Day. 1
Asexual Awareness Week. 7
International Pronouns Day. 1
Transgender Parent Day.  1 
Pansexual Pride Day. 1
Gay Uncles Day. 1

Phew. A lot of days, weeks and months that we have celebrated, but now we enter the most holy of them all. Pride month. For those who are wondering how many days that brings us in total in the whole year it is roughly about: 126 days celebrated toward Pride. So, we celebrate pedophiles for almost half a year, but we only celebrate fallen Americans for one? At this point how can you say the LGBTQ+ community is not a religion? They have more holidays than any other one. Plus, they have the holy Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, who are basically the priests of this community. Not only this, but for a religion, I am surprised they have gained so much traction in companies, like Bud Light, Target, The North Face, just to name a few. But this is all part of the plan, right? First it was in the 90's where they "just wanted acceptance". Then in the early 2000's where they "just want equality". Then in 2012 where they force pastors to marry them. Then in 2015 where if you misgendered someone, you could lose your job. And now in 2023, where the Drag Queens will force your kids to watch Drag Shows. At first it was "gender is a social construct, so men can be women and vice versa". Now it is "gender is a social construct, so men and women are not genders, and there are millions of them. There is no way to justify this abomination of pride to be celebrated more than any other combination of religious holidays, and celebration of people who have actually done something for our country. But you know, literally mutilating children and chemically castrating them like pedophiles is the real solution to the suicide rate of these kids who are confused about their gender, because of the social influence that they left has pushed upon them. We should be castrating the pedophiles doing this to them, not the kids being targeted by the pedophiles. This whole thing is sick and twisted and needs to be pushed away from being socially acceptable. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 262
Best.Korea
Yeah, just slippery slope. You cant justify one letter without justifying the entire alphabet that follows.

"Its about consensual adults" - greatest lie ever told by the alphabet religion.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
One would have thought that no one had ever heard of homosexuals and  we don't know wtf we are sexuals.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

So, you are saying God was drunk when he approved of humans being made out of atoms?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Some isotopes have short half-lifes naturally. There's no need for celebrating decay, atomic or moral.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
It seems like we have been celebrating it all, year with other special holidays like:
Something is definitely wrong with this kid.

His preoccupation with other people’s sexuality is very strange.

The comma after “all” is faulty grammar, but imagine the kind of high school this kid goes to.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
At least he isn't laundry sniffing and larping for attention.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Again -  so stupid. Whose laundry would I supposedly be sniffing? And you think I’m exaggerating my biography because you are such a loser and have done so little with your life. To you, my life seems impossible and incredible, but that’s only because you are such a loser.

I got a 100k pay raise in January, and now I am getting another 100k pay raise with our new contract in August. Meanwhile, you make $100 a day on the few days a week that you actually get work. So, it’s tough for you. Plus, you live all alone, no children, no partner in life. It’s sad really.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You know, you would have more success with this line of rhetoric if you toned down the hyperbole and took a more measured approach with arguments that are actually rooted in reality.

But it's hard to take posts like this seriously when you type utterly dumb fuck things like.

At this point how can you say the LGBTQ+ community is not a religion? They have more holidays than any other one.

Plus, they have the holy Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, who are basically the priests of this community.

So, we celebrate pedophiles for almost half a year

And now in 2023, where the Drag Queens will force your kids to watch Drag Shows.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@dustryder
This kid is a future Republican wack job.  He’s dumb and religious and judgmental 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Grats on being a successful gay.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Greyparrot
@IwantRooseveltagain
At least he isn't laundry sniffing and larping for attention.
Again -  so stupid. Whose laundry would I supposedly be sniffing?

I got a 100k pay raise in January
He's pretty defensive about the laundry sniffing, so it's defs true. We already know that he sniffs mine (who knows why?), so who else's does he sniff?

Also, 100k pay raise is stuff reserved for move star and top end physicists. There's no way this is real, especially for how long he spends on here talking nonsense, so this is larping.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Kaitlyn
No need to be mean, he worked hard to be a successful gay.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Greyparrot
Why is he sniffing my laundry if he's gay? Why is he pretending that normal jobs have 100k pay rises?

Makes no sense.
Best.Korea
Debates: 262
Best.Korea
@iwantrooseveltagain

His preoccupation with other people’s sexuality is very strange.
Preoccupation is strange? Well, tell that to the alphabet religion.
They want me to call them ze/zie, xyr/xyrs, eir/eirs, hir/hirs....
What the fuck does that even mean?

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Kaitlyn

Maybe he is talking about this: Delta Air Lines pilots agreed to a new contract, giving pilots a hefty 34% pay increase over three years. Roughly 78% of Delta’s 15,000 pilots, represented by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA), voted to ratify the new contract, which includes over $7 billion in cumulative increases through December 2026.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Kaitlyn
Why is he sniffing my laundry if he's gay? 
Larping as a straight guy of course.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
I got a 100k pay raise in January, and now I am getting another 100k pay raise with our new contract in August. 
Easy to claim IwantRooseveltagain, trying to sound all important and special, but we all know you’re full of shit 💩!!! 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I am a gay man who has only ever heard of two of these days and only ever celebrated one.  (Here in Denver, Pride day has stupidly, traditionally  been the same day as Father's day and so a scheduling conflict for many).  I guess Lxam is too young or dumb to understand that events like National Peanut Butter Days are not Federal mandates but rather just corporate advertising promotions that non-ragebots typically ignore.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So, we celebrate pedophiles for almost half a year,
No we don't.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
We should be castrating the pedophiles doing this to them, not the kids being targeted by the pedophiles. This whole thing is sick and twisted and needs to be pushed away from being socially acceptable. 
Exactly, and this should be the case with or without the presence of the LGBTQ+ community. Pedophiles are pedophiles, one gay pedophile is a pedophile but that does not mean gay people are necessarily more pedophilic than others.

Savant
Debates: 21
Savant
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This seems more like a holiday thing than a pride thing (though it could be both). Here's a list of over 100 food-related holidays:

Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Dude couldn't wait longer than the fifth sentence to call all LGBTQ+ people pedophiles omegalul
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Nyxified
Truth hurt? 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
Food ≠ gender & trans ideology holidays. False equivalency fallacy. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
so it's defs true.
is that the cool kids talk in your country, lol
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Easy to claim IwantRooseveltagain, trying to sound all important and special, but we all know you’re full of shit 💩!!! 
Ya, I’m making up lies to impress you losers.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Also, 100k pay raise is stuff reserved for move star and top end physicists. There's no way this is real, especially for how long he spends on here talking nonsense, so this is larping.
Top end physicists? Lol, in your dreams. The new contract for American Airlines pilots is public information. Just google it toots.

It’s 21% then 5%then 5% then 4 %. Maybe someday you can catch a husband who makes 400k a year but there aren’t a lot of wealthy guys looking to marry a racist.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
I’m with AA. But those losers can’t fathom that kind of paycheck 
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@TWS1405_2
Really does hit me in the feels