There will never be another me

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 8
Best.Korea
Debates: 268
Best.Korea
Time to say goodbye to this site.

I did think that this was a debate site, but in reality, this site is just a bunch of people insulting each other and fighting for virtual points. There are plenty of other sites for me to spend my time on that are much better than this site.

Since its obvious that certain mod wants me to be banned to the point where he had to encourage people to vote for my ban by lying to them, one thing is obvious.

I am not going to spend my time on a site where mods do that. I am not going to play silly games with mods. I am not a toy that mods will kick around as they go.

I am leaving this site and will never return. You know who is to blame.
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Have fun. 
See ya tomorrow. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
Bye! 

Next to go: IWantRoseveltAgain
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@Best.Korea
Well now who's going to debate me on controversial homosexual arguments..?

Besides that, had a nice time debating on your views. Thanks for my first debate on this site. Cya around.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Bella3sp
Try Mall
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@Savant
Maybe. Usually it's left in the air.

Only one person accepted, Best.Korea. Otherwise they would most likely run out of time.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I'll miss you
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Since its obvious that certain mod wants me to be banned to the point where he had to encourage people to vote for my ban by lying to them, one thing is obvious.
So am I supposed to defend this guy because one mod has asked about what the community thinks is an appropriate modding decision and another politely asked him to be civil. 

This is an overreaction from Korea. I asked mods to be proactive about guiding the community to be more civil through polite messages. They are community leaders and they are using their soft influence to better the site. That is entirely appropriate. If they actually banned him or threatened to that would be entirely different. 

It's not bad when community leaders are proactive about improving the community. Everyone whining, kindly fuck off