What precisely has Wylted done during his Presidency here towards his campaign promises?

Author: AustinL0926

Total: 40
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
The Tournament ended with blamonkey winning/losing against me which I am now happy/sad about as it means that I can/cannot bring this up without sounding narcissistic. (note to self: edit later) My problem does not stem from the lack of glory and announcement surrounding the tournament ending, it stems from a complete lack of Wylted following through on his singular campaign promise: getting DART popular AF. 

He is just seasonally fortunate, the months that lead into the Northern Hemisphere's Summer and Spring type months are linked to more activity on debate forums. I don't even fully understand why what with exams and all but this has been consistent and I've 'been around' sites like this for a while. 

The fact is that perhaps the only person who got people to join more to DART was me with my convincing half my school’s debate club to join, it may have garnered some attention (this is something I readily let myself know I was doing, I even told myself, so don't accuse me of stalking me). 

I see badger trying, Wylted flaking, Pie 100% flaking and around 40% of Wylted voters (or more actually) are basically dead af to the website whereas those that voted RM are almost all active here. 

The thing is I don't care about that ^, I was unwilling to vote Wylted until things happened later on making me respect his character again (from what I thought about him vs his promise to thinking it about him again). 

There has not even been any feedback from Wylted during the Best.Korea warnings making him leave the site. We have seen nothing at all where Wylted defends or even makes a post acting as the balancing power to the moderators. 

It makes you wonder if he even understands his role. It doesn't matter if he agrees with the bans, he should be publicly defending and making speeches about both sides, primarily focused on being a defendant to the user. 
________________________________________________________________________________________ 

However, I decided to post this to generate some legitimate discussion over two things: 

1. Wylted’s extended inactivity from this site (over 20 days now) 

2. His lack of following through on campaign promises - he promised to promote DART on social media, create content on other sites, change election standards, create a DART university, etc. His entire platform was based on getting DART popular and shaking things up. None of this has happened.

Thoughts? Although this thread is a joke, I feel like we might be heading towards another year of an inactive president... 

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Wylted is working with me on discord to generate topics for The Entry stage of the Round Table Tournament. 

He’s also pretty busy with work and IRL, so I’ve been informed that his temporary absence from the site could last for several more weeks. 

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
That's good to hear. I hope he gets back on the site soon - being offline for 20 days, even if he's still active on Discord, doesn't quite look all that great.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@AustinL0926
Agreed. 

However, his new job has burdened him with responsibility that has sorta crippled his ability to make time for this site, and our advertisement campaigns haven’t had much success lately, despite all the work we’ve put into our designs. 
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
@AustinL0926
There's some subreddits that might be a good source for dedicated users interested in debate. That said, they might not like spammers, and there's a big cultural barrier to the DART style of debate. I'm not sure how we're promoting, but Reddit may allow targeted ads.

Best.Korea
Debates: 267
Best.Korea
Wylted's intervention was not necessary.

I cannot be banned for saying "Bible says this". That would be absurd, especially on a debate site.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
You realize that people have lives too right? I’m doing a full time internship right now.

Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@AustinL0926
Wylted is the last person I would trust to make a DART 'university'.

I like the concept, but it'd need to be some sort of a collaborative effort.
Savant
Savant
Off-topic, but I miss RM's brutal honesty.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Savant
RM wasn’t brutally honest. He was a spineless parasite who bitched at and about everyone. 
Savant
Savant
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
He was entertaining at times, though.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Savant
Kind of. 

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Savant
RM is back btw. 
Savant
Savant
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I thought that was a myth. Which alts?
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Wait a second. What am I trying?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
@badger
That line was just a satirical comment (not a callout in any way) that I copied from RM's original post:

"I see Lunatic trying, Airmax flaking, Mikal 100% flaking and around 40% of Airmax voters (or more actually) are basically dead af to the website whereas those that voted 3RU7AL are almost all active here."

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Nyxified
Agreed, it would be a cool site project - I've actually thought about writing a guide or two myself for new users.
badger
badger
Well there you have it. I couldn't even read the OP. 
badger
badger
I think the owner of the site figures out how to make this thing appear on google and in the meantime ban BK, GP, TWS and Kaitlyn. (I'd ban Sir. Lancelot too but he's just a bit of a worm.)
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Greyparrot
@badger
@Best.Korea
@TWS1405_2
@Kaitlyn
Bootlicker Badger sidekicks whoever is popular at the time. 
DART’s personal Yes-Man. 

Not even ban-worthy. I might think more of him if I didn’t consider him invisible. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@badger
@Sir.Lancelot
Badger is jsut too 🐓 💩 to engage any of us in a legit intelligent debate. That’s why he wants us gone. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@TWS1405_2
Luckily for him, I don’t noobsnipe anyway. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@badger

“You need to stop focusing on the darkness behind you. The past is the past. Nothing can change what we’ve done.”
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@AustinL0926
So.. if so, whats the steps? If any?
I guess we can complain about this, but were not doing anything.

Good stuff in your post and all, but I dont quite see the entire point. Unless your suggesting the removal of his position. But I find that unlikely (to a degree, if you know).

All I can really say is, my schedule has multiple fluctuations. Same as his, most likely. Maybe he needs time.

I'm willing to give time, at least considering the fact that trying to gain more users, is unlikely to a degree. Debating just happens to be more unknown, usually to younger groups and still, older groups. I know very little people in my life that like to debate. If people want to debate, they'll look it up. If they don't want dedication or debate at all, they wont. If anything, it just has to show up closely to the top of the pages.

After all, that's how I found debate.org. I wanted to debate, I looked, I debated.

I wasn't going to comment initially, but I really don't know if these posts are for the actual interest in the site, or like you said, for attention.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Bootlicker Badger sidekicks whoever is popular at the time. 
DART’s personal Yes-Man. 
Badger is a degenerate f*ckboy who still acts like he is in hit late teens, despite being well into his 30s (and far uglier as a result).

His posts are mostly rambling nonsense that isn't worth a second thought.

He's also attempted to flirt and hook up with me several times, hence his anger towards me.

At least he's not sexually harassing me anymore.
badger
badger
It's telling you try to spin every bit of negative attention you receive into some weird positive. I just find you and your little family of degenerates here to be very ugly. You're the edge this site is about to fall off of.

It really is a pity. 

As to my being ugly, I actually sent Wylted a video of myself about to deadlift a whole bunch of weight recently. I grew up damn handsome. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
It's telling you try to spin every bit of negative attention you receive into some weird positive.
Nobody understands what you're talking about.

Is this another of your drunken rambles?

I just find you and your little family of degenerates here to be very ugly. You're the edge this site is about to fall off of.
You're just another libtard who can't handle people disagreeing with him. You're also a violent, anti-freedom-of-speech criminal Ireland is an international disgrace (debateart.com) . Your disapproval is actually a compliment <3

It's funny that you call me ugly when I'm defs hotter than your gf. Says a lot about your standards.

As to my being ugly, I actually sent Wylted a video of myself about to deadlift a whole bunch of weight recently. I grew up damn handsome. 
FYI women don't find overly muscular guys attractive.

Sorry.

You're more likely to attract a man than a woman, doing what you do, but given your general disposition, perhaps you'd prefer it that way.

Now shoo.
badger
badger
I'm not overly muscular just very athletic. Your posts are always so distraught. Got Poly vibes really. 

I'm just trying to have a conversation about degeneracy on this website. What self-respecting persons wants to associate his or herself with this?
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Got Poly vibes really. 
How much you want to bet I'm not her?

Let's watch you walk away from your accusation like a coward.

I'm just trying to have a conversation about degeneracy on this website.
No, you're instigating by saying I need to be banned from the website: "I think the owner of the site figures out how to make this thing appear on google and in the meantime ban BK, GP, TWS and Kaitlyn."  What precisely has Wylted done during his Presidency here towards his campaign promises? (debateart.com) 

Such a liar.

What self-respecting persons wants to associate his or herself with this?
Certainly not your fugly girlfriend  : )
badger
badger
I remembered correctly that you're adopted right?