Bible says that God's love is unconditional and that God loves everyone

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 3
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
Plenty of false Christians have said that God's love is not unconditional, that God doesnt love evil people.

God himself says in the Bible:

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends"

Further, God in the Bible says:

"Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."

“But I say to you, Love your enemies... so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven... You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

As we can see in this verse, God loves his enemies and expects us to love our enemies.

"The Lord is good to all, and His mercies are over all His works"

"If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink"
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
how do you view hell? is that an indication of conditional love? personally, i the way i handle it, is to say God loves everyone unconditionally, but that there are natural consequences to our actions. like you can't eat cake non stop and expect to stay skinny, only in a spiritual sense. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
how do you view hell?
From what I can understand, hell is a punishment for evil. What kind of a punishment is it? I am not sure. 

However, the existence of hell does not mean that God doesnt love evil people.

Bible says that God loves evil people and that God is good to all.

The proof for that is that God gives life to evil people.

God knew that they would be evil, and God still chose to give them life. So he was good to them.

Further, even evil people often have joy in this life on Earth.