Trump the dummy has been indicted. The indictment has been unsealed

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 163
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@FLRW
I do not know what the objective of the argument is.   

The arbiter of fact in a criminal case is the judge and jury.   Not  a grand jury.   

An indictment is one side of a story.  Open to debate it.  
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@FLRW
I do not know what the objective of the argument is.   

The arbiter of fact in a criminal case is the judge and jury.   Not  a grand jury.   

An indictment is one side of a story.  Open to debate it.  
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
They just keep regurgitating the lies from FOX News and other right wing liars. Because they don’t possess critical thinking skills.
Says the twit who calls everyone a “dummy” when they don’t agree with him. 🙄🙄

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Says the twit who calls everyone a “dummy” when they don’t agree with him
I call everyone a dummy when they say dumb things. Go figure.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Slainte
Do police arrest people prior to the judge and jury hearing a case? Do they arrest people for no good reason typically?

The grand jury is a little like the police making an arrest. They believe something illegal has happened and they start a process for justice.

An indictment is one side to a story.   The prosecutors.  
That’s how every case begins. Then the defense gives their side in court in front of another jury. But indictments are not random acts that have no rhyme or reason just like most arrests by police. There is reasonable cause to file charges and go to trial.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
Biden does the same thing. Shared dementia with his supporters.

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I think if he is jailed right before the election it will be very bad for democracy all over the world 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Vegasgiants
I think if he is jailed right before the election it will be very bad for democracy all over the world 
If that happened it would be because of his delay tactics and his attempt to stall the trial.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
If that happened it would be because of his delay tactics and his attempt to stall the trial.
So you are saying Biden is a loser who should have raided Trump earlier to make a political arrest more timely?

I agree.

Biden is undeniably the biggest loser, and it's widely recognized by people from both the left and the right. It's baffling to me how he handles himself. The videos of Biden on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok often seem too absurd to be true. Even Dana, who frequently shares Biden videos with me, makes me question their authenticity. I always respond to him, convinced that they must be fake. It's just unbelievable what is happening. Biden struggles to articulate himself, and it's difficult to comprehend how anyone could consider him fit for the presidency. It's clear that anyone but him would be a better choice. Dummy Trump, for instance, is a far more appealing option to Loser Biden. The fact that some still support Biden is truly mind-boggling.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
So you are saying Biden is a loser who should have raided Trump earlier to make a political arrest more timely?
Biden had nothing to do with it dummy. That’s how it works in a normal administration. The President doesn’t influence the decisions of the Attorney General

Biden is undeniably the biggest loser,
How is Biden a loser? He has never been impeached. He’s not a one term President. He’s not a lonely substitute teacher. Exactly what makes him a loser, aging?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
 The President doesn’t influence the decisions of the Attorney General

In Trump's case, that may be true since he didn't know how the deep state worked.

Biden has been in politics for 60 years.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
In Trump's case, that may be true since he didn't know how the deep state worked.
I said in a normal administration. There is nothing normal about Trump.

You can’t even define the deep state. You are a moron.

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
It will look bad