Announcing The New President and stepping down

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 49
badger
Debates: 0
badger
See you around Wylted. Best of luck buddy. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@badger
Thanks man. I did delete all my messages from this account before sharing the login information which is

Password panther82

So your dick pics are safe
badger
badger
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I saw the message, was honestly touching man haha. Seriously, wish ya good luck bud.

Ya know I once basically solo won an important football match (Gaelic, not your guys' lunacy), scored 2:6 or something, one of my best games and a great memory. But the whole stand (what we call stadium I guess) was cheering me and whole team rushed me to celebrate me, but our manager was this big guy and I see him coming at me and he grabs my shorts and hoists me up into the air for the stand.

And my cock comes clean out the bottom of my shorts. And he's bouncing me up and down and my cock is bouncing up and down. And there's probably a thousand people onlooking.

Great memory. 

badger
badger
I'd guess 100,000 people have seen my cock honestly. Be fun if we had like game stats for life and that was on there. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
"I have no interest in playing house with a bunch of degenerates." DART Growth and Userbase (debateart.com)

"I'd guess 100,000 people have seen my cock honestly. Be fun if we had like game stats for life and that was on there. " Announcing The New President and stepping down (debateart.com)

This contradiction is on the level of satire.
badger
badger
I'm not doing a Louis CK on it or anything, it just amuses me. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@badger
Post #33 alone is probably enough information to doxx you. No wonder Kaitlyn is getting warnings about knowing too much about you. You have a stalker. I am jealous. 
badger
badger
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
She doesn't know anything about me and it's a little sad that she's pretending she does. Either way, what's to doxx? I'm not a racist on the internet. Not on here writing a whole bunch of weird paedophilic shit. I'm just a little in love with myself. 

Actually had a stalker before. Cute little Chinese girl in college that liked that I was top of the class (well in a select few tricky modules). Guess they're big on grades. Uncovered a whole bunch of pictures she'd taken of me from a distance, was a fun kinda album to see. I mean was all in good fun until my girlfriend made me tell her I had a girlfriend. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Trust me: I'm not interested in a violent, anti-free speech, SJW snowflakes who feels the need to brag about everything they might have.

I got handed the information on DDO from people not too pleased with badger.

I've certainly got far better things to do with my time than document personal data about a grotty, drunken degenerate.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@badger
I have set my life up so doxxing me here wouldn't matter. Not a single person I work with or know personally would think worse of me for anything they see here. 

badger
badger
This is the type of scorned bitch that makes false rape allegations. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
Trust me: I'm not interested in a violent, anti-free speech, SJW snowflakes who feels the need to brag about everything they might have.
Maybe he is anti free speech. I don't think he is an SJW. 

I think you are comparing him to what an American liberal would be like. You should look up Andrew Neil BBC interview with Ben Shapiro. That's a European conservative destroying Shapiro and Shapiro is famous for embarrassing every liberal he talks to. 

Europeans and Americans generally approach politics differently, and I wouldn't call some European liberal an SJW, just because they have some overlapping beliefs with American liberals. 

I also tend not to engage them. Let's say we argue a policy position like guns. How can I argue when perhaps him arguing against guns in Ireland is entirely appropriate for Ireland? 

Even things like abortion. How would I be in a good position to argue that what's right for America is right for their nation? 

I can argue these things on a philosophical level which would be fun but most people care about things on a pragmatic level and so they aren't Interested in arguing a position they don't strongly believe in. 

He is also right about the site being held back because it is being dominated by varying levels of bigotry. Don't get me wrong. People like Roosevelt are also very harmful to the site, but he is just a different flavor of bigot than those on the right here. Also I am not using bigot in a negative way and making a value judgement. 

I am saying that when the site is nothing but these extreme positions than there really isn't much to debate. Bigots should be welcome here, but once they reach above 20% of the site it kind of ruins the experience. 

People like Roosevelt and TWS should never be welcome on the site but with a more mature membership their threads would be ignored and they would just leave anyway. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
This is the type of scorned bitch that makes false rape allegations. 
I've never made a false rape (or any allegation) in my life, and I think women and men who do them are utterly disgusting.

It's rather unfortunate that your claim of false allegations is, in itself, a false allegation, but we've come to expect nothing more from a drunken thug indoctrinated by far-left politics. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Maybe he is anti free speech. I don't think he is an SJW. 
He thinks freedom of speech means violence is okay against speech you don't like: Ireland is an international disgrace (debateart.com) . 

He uses terms like "racist", "transphobia" and other bogus libtard concepts: DART Growth and Userbase (debateart.com)

You should look up Andrew Neil BBC interview with Ben Shapiro. 
I've seen it multiple times. It's quite interesting.

How can I argue when perhaps him arguing against guns in Ireland is entirely appropriate for Ireland? 
The right to bear arms should be a universal right in every country. Every country needs a way to overthrow a corrupt government. Guns are a great method of self-defense, too.

Similarly, there is universality to his political stances are libtardery. He's anti-free speech, quick to violence, uses the SJW buzzwords and lives like a massive degenerate.

He's a libtard in America. He's a libtard in Ireland. He's a libtard.

He is also right about the site being held back because it is being dominated by varying levels of bigotry. Don't get me wrong. People like Roosevelt are also very harmful to the site, but he is just a different flavor of bigot than those on the right here. Also I am not using bigot in a negative way and making a value judgement. 

I am saying that when the site is nothing but these extreme positions than there really isn't much to debate. Bigots should be welcome here, but once they reach above 20% of the site it kind of ruins the experience. 
"Bigots" generate a whole lot of discussion and debate, even if they don't contribute to the debate themselves. It's the extreme, bigoted opinions that make people passionate enough to post, not the milquetoast, calm posts. People LOVE a hot dumpster fire, even if they publicly protest it, they still turn up to watch things burn.

For example, I'm having few people post serious responses to my various antinatalism threads. It's quite self-actualizing and fulfilling to have those conversations with people, but that's not what the majority of people want all the time. Meanwhile, IwantRooseveltagain (someone you labelled a bigot) posts a nearly worthless antagonistic thread attacking Trump: So many hoaxes since the idiot Donald Drumpf came on the political scene (debateart.com) , and that generates far more responses and interest because it's a bigoted dumpster fire. 

It would be bad if ALL threads were these bigoted, rage-baiting dumpster fires that were of little intellectual merit, but some amount of them is what people want. The thought-provoking, nourishing conversations are great, but they're not dramatic enough to hold people's attention all the time.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
The right to bear arms should be a universal right in every country. Every country needs a way to overthrow a corrupt government. Guns are a great method of self-defense, too
Even niggers?
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The right to bear arms should be a universal right in every country. Every country needs a way to overthrow a corrupt government. Guns are a great method of self-defense, too
Even niggers?
I don't think we should call people that word.

I think African Americans/Blacks should have the right to bear arms, too.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
But they are generally more violent and less emotionally mature. Certainly we could reduce gun crime by not allowing blacks to own guns
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I kind of feel like your repulsion by the word nigger makes you an SJW
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
But they are generally more violent and less emotionally mature. Certainly we could reduce gun crime by not allowing blacks to own guns
Yes, they're generally more violent but I'm not sure they're necessarily "less emotionally mature" (depends on how you're defining that).

You would reduce gun crime per capita, but that comes at the expense of being able to deal with a corrupt government.

Guns are super useful in self-defense, too. 80 year old grandma isn't much of a match against a young adult wanting to bash her head in for her purse, but a gun sure as hell levels that playing field.

I kind of feel like your repulsion by the word nigger makes you an SJW
Lol.