Let's actually do something

Author: badger

Total: 166
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I dont mean the women I mean specifically when they wear the ears and outfit does that attract you.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Rat-M.....What is the answer
? 1} 42 ?

2} community ( 20 }

3] family { 5 }

4} twoness = otherness

5} naught is created nor destroyed, only transformed, --repeat >>>> arrow of time >>>>

6} <<<< past <<< out << ( * i  * ) << in <<< future <<<

7} Gravitational contraction (  )  Dark Energy  expansion )(  --(-> ^v dipolarity ^v <-(---

8} what goes in, must come out again ----null geodesic aka singularity ------)(-----

9} Cosmically finite WOW! .....(>------*------<)^<-)v-<)^<--)v<-)<-->(->^(-->v(->^(->v(>------*------<)............

10} where does the entropic heat death fit into all of this above? Or is invalid theory now? Aka eternal rest. Next time wife asks why shop is in such a mess,  just Universe moving toward chaos. Entropy does not rest, it is transformed or should we say precessed by the relationship between Gravity and Dark Energy.

11} Is DArt moving toward chaos? 

12} to structurally stablize twoness, threeness { triangle } exists.  Fourness { square } exists to allow for eternal transformation between structure of Gravity and Dark Energy.

13}
Gravity = 1...5-7....11-13...17-19....23-25.....29-31

reality = time = ^v^v^v
reality = time = ^v^v^v

Dark Energy = 2-4...8-10...14-16...20-22.........26-28
14} all that exists is moderation/modification of angle and frequency  ...B fuller

15} interfering and non-interfering patterns operating in pure principle...B Fuller

16} when the illusion is seemingly manifest as occupied space....ebucukoo bird >>> in consideration of Jacob Bekenstien ergo holographic considerations via Leonard Susskin string theory and quantum entanglement

17} DArt came together, ---><---  and it may go  entropically go apart ---->---> null geodesic aka singularity

Rat Man blocked me again. Only took him three days. :--O
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
ebuc is the answer to the question: What would a more dangerously cryptic version of a flat earther look like?
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
A Rodent for President.
bigdiknazi
Debates: 3
bigdiknazi
Love u guys
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bigdiknazi
What made you sign up here?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
ebuc is the answer to the question:
And does above directly  address any of my 13 statements in post #152.

5} naught is created nor destroyed, only transformed,

......5a} --repeat >>past >> arrow of time >>>>  future >>>>

......5b}  <<<< past <<< out << ( * i  * ) << in <<< future <<< repeat

13} what is a quantum field?

Gravity = 1...5-7....11-13...17-19....23-25.....29-31 poops around to meet itself

reality = time = ^v^v^v
......3...........9............15.........21..............27..........loops around to meet itself
0..........6...........12...........18.........24...............30...loops around to meet itself
reality = time = ^v^v^v

Dark Energy = 2-4...8-10...14-16...20-22.........26-28 loops around to meet itself

So four aspects of quantum field --my wild speculation---  positive outer(  inside^v^v-inside  )inner negative

......G(   ( (   (DE)   ))   )G..........birds-eye-view of the above four loops that form a bisecting set of planes of Quantum Space-time Torus

Another way DArt could end is similar to Hawkings Radiation---see evaporating black holes---  leaking the soul-of-information out of DArt via the splitting of virtual particles { identities } at the event horizon of DArt.

hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Real question is, who debates? 
Majority populace seem to desire to surround themselves with similar opinions and little to no debate. Not automatically bad but not great for a debating site. 
sadolite
sadolite
The biggest problem I see is the mods don't know the difference between direct unwarranted personal attacks on an individual and someone expressing an opinion  about cultural and political differences.  I mean why is Roosevelt even still here? Do you mods not really see his continuous unwarranted personal attacks? Do you really not see it? I've reported it at least 4 times. Other than that, the site is fine. I don't see any problems. Say what ever you want about what ever, just don't attack people personally, seams pretty firkin simple to me. But what would I or anyone know about anything.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@sadolite
I mean why is Roosevelt even still here? 
THANK YOU!!!

If there is any CoC violated by him, it is spamming the entirety of the site of DART with his relentless sophomorically banal personal attacks that are entirely unwanted and without any measure of defensible merit. He's just a troll getting off on disrupting anyone's and everyone's attempt at engaging in an honest debate/discussion within the forum section. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
He's just a troll getting off on disrupting anyone's and everyone's attempt at engaging in an honest debate/discussion within the forum section.
Lets assume he and others like you are trolls.  What are the key significant differrences in the trolls?

Use of intelligence that is 90% spot on with IRoose assessments vs others with less perecentage of intelligent comments.

Use of truth that is 90% spot on with IRoose, much less with other trolls here.

Use of more immature language that is 60% vs others who are same, less or more.

Then there is whatever else i'm forgeting or not aware of.  Ex is the info by IRoosev offerred more valid some percentage of the time,  than other trolls. I dunno. My guess is, YES.

Soul-of-information/data.....Soul-of-spirit..........Soul-of-intent.........Soul-of-accomplisment......etc

A few months back I was banned from Discord group for using word troll and their policy didnt allow for that word to be used. I thought it might be s 10 or 2 week ban. I waited and attempted to communicate with mods about how long of a ban. I got back zilch, becuase the mods and many of those who didnt like me were trolls themselves.

It came as no wonder to me why they wanted policy of not using word troll as it was point of truth straight to many of the member soul.

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
Let’s assume not about me. I don’t fit the definition by any means. I’m reactionary, not anything like IWRA. Not even close. 

A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community.”

IWRA  fits that definition to the proverbial T. He is a narcissist and clearly has anger management issues. Perfect recipe for being a clear cut observable troll. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TWS1405_2
Its as obvious and clear cut as the day is long. I bet if you went through all of the threads he has commented on you could count at least 100 violations of direct unwarranted, unprovoked  personal attacks if not more. And so the mods know, I am attaching his behavior not him, see the difference? I am not calling him a moron like he calls everyone else constantly. All wasted breath in the end, he will get a pass like he always does. The site needs the traffic.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
100% agree though I also think some 'beef' adds flavour to the site.

IWRA is violating the rules regularly and allowed to because he is left-wing.
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
-->
@TWS1405_2
Unrelated to anything here. But being online doesn't grant you the privilege to violate, tease, manipulate, and be arrogant for no reason. For all your talk on the liberals not being able to concede anything, I have yet to see you admit once you were wrong. 

I'm not defending some people here. The left is just as capable of idiocy, elitism, and fallacies as anyone. That does NOT mean you abandon any sort of respect, for both the rules, others, and you.

You specifically, however, have shown yourself to simply be, in the politest way, a disgusting human being. And I am sorry, but that is simply my subjective opinion, and there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise. Your history is simply too damning.

By the way, take this with a grain of salt. I am certain I am going to get a toxic reply from you. 
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@ComputerNerd
I am new here and he is already targeting me because I said it was okay to kill babies.