Trump Said 'No One Will Be Above the Law' Regarding Protection of Classified Information

Author: FLRW

Total: 80
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
On Aug. 18, 2016, then-presidential candidate Donald Trump said, "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
If you are trying to find a perfect president, you will never find one.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
How about one that isn’t a total moron?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Iwantroosevelt

One that isnt a total moron?

Okay. Who do you have in mind?

Biden?

Because "mentally disabled" is not any better than "total moron".

I thought US president was supposed to be a person who is smart, moral and brings good results to USA. I guess I was asking too much. I should settle for anyone who is not a total moron.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
What actual law(s) did Trump violate? 
Not the made up fiction the left has concocted. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TWS1405_2

You don't think he sold copies to the Russians for millions?  You don't think the Justice department has a witness?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
You don't think he sold copies to the Russians for millions?  You don't think the Justice department has a witness?
No, I don’t “think” anything of the sort. It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks, feels or subjectively believes. The only thing that matters is what you can prove. And all the Biden Corrupt Admin has literally proven is that they are corrupt and have weaponized the DOJ and FBI to attack a political rival. That’s undemocratic and a HUGE threat to the Republic. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
Hunter Biden is most definitely above the law.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
So is Bill and Hillary (especially) Clinton
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reported as much as $640 million in outside income while working in the White House as advisers to Donald Trump.
I think they sold the Gold Codes (which were stored at Mar-a-Lago) to Putin. The Gold Codes are the launch codes for nuclear weapons provided to the President of the United States in their role as commander-in-chief of the armed forces. In conjunction with the nuclear football, the Gold Codes allow the president to authorize a nuclear attack.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
You misspelled Hunter Biden.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@FLRW
You guys are literally gay for Trump. You literally cannot stop talking about him. He is your everything.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Kaitlyn
You guys are literally gay for Trump. You literally cannot stop talking about him. He is your everything.

I agree, I wish I could live in so many minds rent free. The funniest part is they all think who is President will some how make a difference in their day to day  lives. When will they realize they are on their own and their lives will be what they make of it on their own. Govt doesn't give a flying F about you. To govt you are just a liability that needs to be managed so you don't muck up the status quo of ripping the taxpayer and the nation blind.

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@FLRW
On Aug. 18, 2016, then-presidential candidate Donald Trump said, "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
He was being hyperbolic. He meant nobody other than himself
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
He’s not mentally disabled, he’s just old.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Hunter Biden is most definitely above the law.
You mean Jared Kushner right? All that Saudi money he’s taken.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Ya, we don’t want a grifter who lies constantly and incited violence over our election to be President. That means we are “gay” for him, brainless.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
I agree, I wish I could live in so many minds rent free. 
You rent because you can’t afford to own.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405_2
Yep.

But you're extremely biased.

And you cannot prove that any of your extreme right-wing biased accusations are more than "made-up fiction".

NB. I would suggest that all fiction is made up.

And that red hat doesn't suit you.

I would suggest that you go for a blue one.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I saw a cool meme that had Trump running again with Hunter Biden as his VP so that the investigations would stop.

Foolproof plan to destroy the deep state.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I would suggest that you go for a blue one.
All hats just make you dumber.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@zedvictor4
I’m not biased. I follow the facts, not unsubstantiated subjective suppositions. Facts that are being displayed on the news networks that matter, and from pundits who know what they’ve researched and put forth to their listeners. 

I leave the TDS bias to clowns like IWantRoseveltAgain et al. 

Oh, and the ONLY hats I wear are military/veteran themed with the occasional Ford or Chevy ones when doing yard work. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@iwantroosevelt

Biden literally forgot that he was against gay marriage

Among other nonsense which I am pretty sure you are aware of.
FLRW
FLRW

I think Kaitlyn's grandmother once said on a radio show in the 1940's, "You guys are literally gay for Hitler. You literally cannot stop talking about him. He is your everything."
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
Yes, I have made the same point in the past. These dummies who keep saying “why are you so focused on Trump” are offsprings of the same idiots who said “why are you so concerned about Hitler, he’s just trying to make Germany great again”
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Germans rarely talk about Hitler and most certainly do not obsess over him. You can go to jail for a long time even mentioning his name in the wrong context by German law.

Leftists are so ridiculous.

Trump is the epitome of a 1st world problem. (mean tweets)
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Your response indicates you don't get  what living in someone's mind "rent free" means.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
He’s not mentally disabled, he’s just old.
Ah! The kool-aide man strikes again!  Go ahead and drink up what they tell you Rooskie.  

President Biden is a poor old bumbling fool.  A puppet to the left agenda.  He can't hardly talk even if the words are printed in front of him.  The Media has been covering this and running interference for years on this.  He would say the dumbest things years ago, but now you can't even make out what he is trying to say.

It's sad that all your side has for a champion is the old man, fall over for no reason, president, a cackling vice-president, a butt-loving TRANSportation secretary, and a cross dressing DOE assistant Sam Brinton.  Heroes is your eyes!

Oh, and Biden sniffs little girl's hair.  You did vote for what you thought represented you, didn't you?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Oh, and Biden sniffs little girl's hair.  You did vote for what you thought represented you, didn't you?

Never did see that connection. A sniffer in chief has to have sub sniffers.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
It's sad that all your side has for a champion is the old man, fall over for no reason, president, a cackling vice-president, a butt-loving TRANSportation secretary, and a cross dressing DOE assistant Sam Brinton.  Heroes is your eyes!
And you are a white, male, heterosexual, yet somehow a total loser who has done nothing with his life. Huh