Trump Said 'No One Will Be Above the Law' Regarding Protection of Classified Information

Author: FLRW

Total: 80
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Trump is now accusing the special counsel of “planting evidence” 

When will the MAGA Morons realize that Trump is a habitual liar?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
I don't want to split hairs here, but this is right after the raid, not during or after trial.  Greyparrot is right when he says it's "bad fruit".  It creates a public bias before the trial even starts.  It was all for political theater in this case.
What do the words “before trial” mean to you? Are you stupid?

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
What do the words “before trial” mean to you? Are you stupid?
Damn it!  I read your post a little too fast.  Probably because most of what you say is irrelevant.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Probably because most of what you say is irrelevant.
To someone who is no very bright

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
To someone who is no very bright
You Jane. Me Tarzan.
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
]Well if that was the case why are some of the documents classified as Top Secret, which are still Top Secret. And how do you know there are hundred of documents that are in violation of the law?  Please tell me how you know that, and please tell me how are the DOJ supposed to use the contents of a Top Secret document in court with a jury?

Can you show a little bit of class please.  I have never been rude or insulting, and humbly request the same.  If you cannot be polite, please do not engage.

Have a great day.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Energy ===€¥€€¥£π√
More false narrative from the Pres-H. No surprises there as you are  Trumpet cultist that needs mental evaluation at mental hospital.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@DavidAZ
If Trump was just a normal citizen, a senator, a vice-president, or what ever, the FBI wouldn't even care.
False narrative from Trumpet cultist. No surprises there. Like Trumpet you need mental evalutation at certified mental institution.

Psychotic narracistic Trumpet is habitual liar and encourages uneccesary violent action. Sick-n-head.

USA is going to need huge amount of mental institutions in near future. And Mexico will pay for them. Trumpet for jail. Throw Away the Key, Throw Away the Key.

Apocalyptic Pence is not far behind in nutter zomebie brain land.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
How would you eliminate Maga?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
 Ive been very clear on this issues. Read my lips/text if you can follow the bouncing ball.

All MAGA cultist need to go in for mental evaluation at certified mental instititutions. Simple and voluntarily would be best.

I know you not familar with logical, common sense critical thinking, ergo, like your and many others around here, I have to repeat myself for the less than simple-minded.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
All MAGA cultist need to go in for mental evaluation at certified mental institutions.
So forcing half of America into Mental Institutions. That does not seem like an insane plan at all.
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@ebuc

Psychotic narracistic Trumpet is habitual liar and encourages uneccesary violent action
I bolded your quote above.  What violent action would be considered necessary?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@DavidAZ
What violent action would be considered necessary?
You need better reading comprehension skills. Trumpet encouarges violent action, so go ask Trumpet for your answers.

You MAGA's all have too much violence on your  zombie brain, starting with your cult leader psychotic narrcist cult leader Trumpet who encourages this sick-n-head attitude, practice.

Trumpet creates false narrative over and over and over as does his cult followers. Sick-n-head.

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@ebuc
LOL! You really should stick to geometric shapes and numbers.  Bringing good points to a conversation is not your best quality.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@DavidAZ
Bringing good points to a conversation is not your best quality.
You take offence for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

....Psychotic narracistic Trumpet is habitual liar and encourages uneccesary violent action.....

Typical for Trumpets cult followers  to twist truth into a false narrative. All for Trumpet and Trumpet for self.
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@ebuc
You take offence for your lack of reading comprehension skills.
Or could it be your lack of communication skills?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@DavidAZ
Typical for Trumpets cult followers  to twist truth into a false narrative. All for Trumpet and Trumpet for self.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
.."Trump knew he had classified material, and he refused to hand it over; not only that, he repeatedly showed it to people without proper clearances and had it stored in places that could charitably be described as “unsecured”—his bedroom, a shower, the Mar-a-Lago ballroom. As my colleague Matt Ford wrote in his characteristically perceptive piece about the indictment, while the former president has “developed a reputation for evading accountability for his actions over the years, Friday’s indictment will test that ability to its limits.”

...All of that is correct. But there’s something else that stands out to me about the indictment: It’s really funny. Much of that is in the document’s details, which contain several instances of Trump walking around Mar-a-Lago bragging about all of the classified documents he has stashed around his club or showing said documents to people while also telling them he shouldn’t be doing it. You may never see so many flagrant and stupid violations of the Stringer Bell rule in one place.

...At one point, Trump literally tells a member of his political action committee not to stand so close to a document he is showing them because they’re not supposed to see it, as if standing, say, six feet away from a document instead of two feet makes any kind of difference at all. There are dozens of anecdotes like this in the indictment."...

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Didn't you say you wanted to put half of Amagaca in a mental institution, with violence if necessary?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Didn't you say you wanted to put half of Amagaca in a mental institution, with violence if necessary?
1} poor reading comprehension skills, and,

2} false narrative.

One more strike and you otta here >>>>>> ( * * ) >>>>> Royal Trumpet Flush
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
All MAGA cultist need to go in for mental evaluation at certified mental instititutions.