American Women Are Screwed Up

Author: Rieka

Total: 11
Rieka
Debates: 3
Rieka
Although I am one myself, I'd like to clarify that I hate most American women. 

Why? 

Because they're completely screwed up. Why would I say this? Here are my reasons and findings after witnessing American women's attitude and (flimsy) reasoning on various issues. 

1. American women are sluts now
Apparently, being a whore became a good thing as of late. Women are always prostituting themselves and dressing provocatively, having no shame. They talk about their body counts, which are high numbers to hear including from girls under 19. It seems as if almost every teen girl has an Onlyfans now, practically selling their bodies. Apparently this is "empowering" as they call it, and somehow has to do with women's rights. They hate men so much yet the audience they're appeasing is made up of men 🤣

2. They are extremely entitled
American women think they can get whatever they want, and demand it. Remember when they were screaming how they were "oppressed"? Yeah, they still are. Their idea of oppression is idiotic, seeing as how they're practically worshiped in this society. Feminist women are always screaming about how they hate men, and are always applying double standards. I truly believe life is harsher for men, and the government indeed does treat women. Example?
If a woman cannot afford to take care of her child, she will be supported by the government to be able to provide and care for her child/children. 
If a man cannot afford to take care of his child, he will be thrown into prison.
See the double standard yet? Another example, American women are basically golddiggers at this point and think the most attractive thing a man has to offer is money and sex. Talk about whores. She has so many standards and expectations for him, yet if he has an expectation, i.e he doesn't want to date sluts, he's now suddenly a misogynist.
Definition of mysoginist?
"A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women."
He's not a mysoginist if he doesn't want to date a slut like you. Do you want an example of an actual mysoginist? Jack the Ripper.

3. They are stupid beyond reason
This one applies to both men and women, moreso women since they're mostly the ones rotting their brains on Tiktok. Ask a college student from Harvard or Yale extremely simple questions, i.e number of states in America or Adolf Hitler's first name and watch their dumbasses struggle and use the cliche quote "I didn't major in that topic/geography." Tell me you don't want to slap this idiot across the head. Go ahead. Ask them for their premise of logic and listen to the most asinine things come out of their mouths. Speaking of which, The New York Post recently published an article about the whatever podcast, where women are interviewed by some men. They say that this podcast makes women "look stupid", but they're wrong. They just are stupid. From that podcast, one girl said that she started an Onlyfans to "honor" her grandfather. What?

4. Always pushing feminism
We can obviously witness how damaging feminism is to our society. It destroyed the nuclear family and made American women a bunch of uneducated assholes and sluts. They always said they wanted equality, no they didn't. Quit lying, karen. They complain about literally everything and think their lives are hard! American women do nothing except prostitute and create problems. They do not want equality, only entitlement which our society has successfully given them. They say they have so much to offer and act like boss babes, when they're pathetic and do nothing. I understand why men have a hard time finding wives now. All most American women are good now for is sex. Even then 99% of them are already used and lost their virginity a long way ago. Besides that, they never want to take charge of anything. For example, a woman usually will not pay for a date. She usually relies on her partner to pay for her. She might go out with Beta men/men she friendzoned, just to scam them to get free food. No, she doesn't want to be equal. She wants to be pampered. I don't know what suppression she's ranting about, she's gifted and has so many chances to actually do something with her life in this country.

5. They end up alone and depressed 
I've discovered why they hit the wall, and how their tactics work. It's their own fault, and although they end up hating men, all she has to blame is herself. She'll always go for the "bad boys", i.e the guys that just want to pump and dump chicks. She'll end up pregnant, and if she doesn't she'll keep partying and being a slut until she hits the wall, and those nice, traditional guys she friendzoned? She'll bookmark them, which means she friendzones them, then years later contacts him that she wants to get with him. The weak simp will end up marrying her, and after she has kids and is in the position to do so, she'll take his children, the house, and half of the money. It's completely legal, too. She'll later end up alone when her kids are grown up, becoming an alcoholic, getting lonely and complaining about how no one wants her. Well, you screwed up your life yourself. No one to blame but you. You ruined your ex's life, and probably your kid's/kids', too. This is the basic life of an American woman. Pathetic, isn't it?

I could go on and on about this, but in conclusion most American women are just screwed up. If anyone wants to go against me, go ahead. I don't see how you'll end up winning. 
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
There's a whole subculture about dating that could go with this. 80 percent of women only fight for twenty percent of guys. Really, incel culture has a lot to add... ya sometimes they go too far, but they gotta Lotta truth too
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@n8nrgim
Yeah, I could see that.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Most of the men, if given the choice to marry a virgin or to marry a slut, would choose to marry a virgin.

However, most of the women, if given the choice to be virgins or to be sluts, would choose to be sluts.

The whole point of traditional marriage was to prevent women from becoming sluts. Thats why in the past woman was not able to divorce, and was not able to have sex outside of marriage.

Today, we have the opposite. Women are told to be sluts and to have sex first, and only marry later in life. Virgin girls are actually shamed today more than sluts are.

Being a slut does not benefit a woman. Women who are sluts have high depression and suicide rates. They also become more emotionally unstable and are less able to stay in marriage once they do get married. Now, why exactly is "being a slut" related to "being depressed, suicidal and having a failed marriage", I wouldnt know. Maybe its because of some disappointment or being used to the bad lifestyle.

However, one thing is clear. Those women chose to be sluts. No one forced them. They will probably find some way to blame men for that tho.

Most of the women are actually unable to figure out what they want. They say they want good, honest and caring husband, yet they spend their life choosing exact opposites of that to be their partners. Women choose good looks over good character, which is why their relationships usually fail. Apparently, good looks fade over time.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@Best.Korea
Yeah, that's sadly the truth. I agree, they chose this lifestyle and they have no one to blame but themselves. And yeah, they do fade over time and these women end up basically being useless.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Rieka
I have a theory on how sluts are made.  In a sense, they are groomed by society and their own upbringing.

Look at everyone of them and tell me how their relationship with their father/father figure is.  You will probably find a correlation between this and promiscuity.  I have 2 daughters and I NEVER have a goal for them to be the most loose women they can imagine.  Every father, who is a real father, wants to protect their girls and wants their girls to be pure and not full of shame or taken advantage of.  I'm not saying that since a woman is married the husband won't do something foolish, but I can guarantee a "fling" will not be done with carefulness to her. 

If anyone hurts my girls, it's certain death.  Who was there to protect the pre-sluts?  Probably nobody, therefore they are worthless (in their own mind) and deserve the harsh treatment only a whore can endure (again, in their own mind).

Curse the lousy and lazy parents of our time!  Maybe I will do a thread about how American men are screwed up.
sadolite
sadolite
Rieka    I cant contradict or debate a single word. Spot on. But I find it funny how you can attack women but then block me for saying something you don't like about homosexuals. Don't be a intellectual coward, unblock me.

Rieka
Rieka
-->
@sadolite
I only blocked you not because you said anything bad to me, but because you and PREZ-HILTON were literally talking about raping a boy, which deeply disturbed me. I unblocked you right now, to clarify.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@DavidAZ
I completely agree with your statements, and I do believe you should start a forum on that topic, if you wish to.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@sadolite
The only reason I did not block PREZ was because I was still arguing with him. If he hadn’t replied anything back, I would’ve blocked him too.

8 days later

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Rieka
I think everyone has the right to use this forum as a freudian catharsis, but I've got to say there is a bit of comment in your generalization. 😆