Given what you know about Christianity, what are logical reasons you won't become a Christian?

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 68
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Educated does not necessarily mean clever.

A+1
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Good morning Stephen.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Good Morning to you Vic, lad.

Hope you and yours are all doing well. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
I'm using "educated" as a way of saying well informe people, mainly in history matter. When you know the history of humanity, not just the western history, you will notice a lot of patterns among religions, which proves it's human-made. 

But if you forgot for one moment the concept of the God religions pose, which is very annoying to me, you would notice that our existence needs a "raison d'etre", a cause, an inception, or at least a convincing explanation if you like so, something that science can't give because of its evident limitations. And by doing so, it's obvious that we, as educated people, would cast religions out in such search.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
I agree.

22 days later

FLRW
FLRW

This one.  Former pastor arrested in 1975 murder of young girl walking to his church.
FLRW
FLRW

This one.  Former pastor arrested in 1975 murder of young girl walking to his church.

13 days later

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Given what I know about Christianity, there ARE NO reasons why I would reject it. Every other alternative leads to nothingness and hopelessness.