I'm baaaaack

Author: Public-Choice

Total: 20
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
No. I didn't permanently leave. Life just got super busy and I had to drop my debates mid-debate.

Anyways, just thought I'd announce my return in case anybody cares. I hope the same people that were active when I left are still active!

I see we have a much broader membership now and I heard we were invaded by ChatGPT at one point???

What did I miss in the last few months?
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Welcome back!
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
You didnt miss much.

Oromagi is now moderator. Supa left.

RM is back.

Poly got banned sadly, permanently.

Plenty of new users. Plenty of trolling going on too.

All is well.
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Public-Choice
i think you and Roosevelt will get along just dandy 
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Thanks! I'm glad you're still around.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
Thanks for the succinct update good sir!
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@n8nrgim
I think we do? As best as two people with completely diametrically opposed viewpoints can get I suppose.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
You left out badger being a whiny intellectual coward trying to get you and I banned for making threads in the forum he didn't like and was inept to debate against. And since he lost is trio of threads trying to ban users like you and I, he asked for his own ban because he wouldn't just leave gracefully on his own. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
.......because he wouldn't just leave gracefully on his own......

Your another reason for us all to vote Rat man for president a graceful easy choice. Go Rat Man....out with the trolls
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
The Trumpanzee has a place in the ecosystem, the question is how to encourage it to play nice with the ebucuckoo bird.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
Not a troll by any measure of the term; and badger already tried and he was outnumbered by a wide margin. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
The Trumpanzee has a place in the ecosystem, the question is how to encourage it to play nice with the ebucuckoo bird.

1} false, Trumpet belongs in jail for rest of his life. Call that eco-system if you should so choose to do so,

2} false narrative with no basis for your assessment, sorry you ego is hurt. How long before you start blocking me for a year or more, once again?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
Trumpanzee is a term you used to refer to those who are supporters of Trump, you changed your lexicality. :)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
My ego isn't hurt, you have a wrong idea of what I'd do as president. I would bring peace to the website and make us truly attractive to new users by completely revamping how mods approach things, this was my platform from year 1 to now. Free speech on topics, free speech on opinions but heavy moderation on personal attacks and harassment.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
My ego isn't hurt, you have a wrong idea of what I'd do as president.

1}  False and Ive offered no ideas about what you would do as president, I hope you would be better than pres-H,

I would bring peace to the website and make us truly attractive to new users by completely revamping how mods approach things, this was my platform from year 1 to now.

2} only time will tell,

Free speech on topics, free speech on opinions but heavy moderation on personal attacks and harassment.

3} best of luck to you Rat man. Wonder if 3ru will come back to run?  He occasional pops then out quicly.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@ebuc
Trumpet belongs in jail for rest of his life
He belongs in jail without having due process, the right to face his accuser,  or even a fair trial for his alleged crimes? Who are you, Stalin?

Why are you liberals so hell-bent on removing people's rights?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Public-Choice
He belongs in jail without having due process,
Where do you see any statement by me of "without due process"?

the right to face his accuser,  or even a fair trial for his alleged crimes? Who are you, Stalin?
I think he has face a few accusers of the years and he slipped through their fingers every time. take note of all ----5-10 or more-- the ones  around him who did have due process, faced accuser and fair trial and they were guilty as charged.  He is the mob boss who makes sure all others take the fall for the immoral psychotic narcissist.

Why are you liberals so hell-bent on removing people's rights?
Why are you ultra-conservatives so "hell -bent" on defending Trumpet { the Jan 6 insurrectionist leader } and those who surround him?

As fro Rudy G. getting away with no charges...."Two South Florida businessman, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, helped introduce Giuliani to Ukrainians and translate for him on trips. Once viewed as potential witnesses in the government’s case, they became caught up in their own campaign finance and fraud scheme and have both been found guilty or pleaded guilty.

The decision to close the investigation also shows the challenges the Justice Department has faced when trying to enforce foreign lobbying laws, an area of increased focus because of the potential risks to national security.".....

Hoever, Mr G......."A New York court suspended Giuliani's state law license in 2021 for lying about the election results. In its decision, the court wrote that Giuliani “communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J.Mar 8, 2023"....

Some one lied about the electrion results. Surely not in the USA.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@ebuc
he slipped through their fingers every time.

So I guess Horowitz's report and the recent FBI whistleblowers and the report on Russiagate are all conspiracy theories then?

The FBI was politically motivated. Trump won those trials because the facts were on his side.

He also loses when the facts are not on his side (e.g. E. Jean Carroll). He says he did nothing, the jury found he more likely than not did sexually assault her. A perfect example of him losing.

Trump loses lawsuits all the time. He also wins them all the time. It's down to the facts is all.

makes sure all others take the fall for the immoral psychotic narcissist.
Do you have any proof of this assertion? Like, a credible witness statement, a lawsuit Trump lost, anything at all besides your opinion? Because THAT, if anything, sounds like a conspiracy theory.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Public-Choice
I didn't know you left, but welcome back. You don't just leave DebateArt.  Saying DDO sounded so much more sinister.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@sadolite
Saying DDO sounded so much more sinister.
right!?