Pissing off Feminists is a New Hobby of Mine

Author: Rieka

Total: 95
Rieka
Debates: 3
Rieka
It seems that pissing off feminists has become a grand new hobby of mine. It's not that hard considering they're all borderline narcissistic. All you have to do is say something they don't agree with and watch them lose their freaking minds. It's funny as hell. Anyone else do this for fun?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Rieka
You wouldn't piss off someone on the level of such as Virginia Woolf, would you? You wouldn't be able to, probably.

The main problem that this illustrates is that feminists today, if they even deserve to be called feminists: they are too superficial to get stuff done.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Rieka
It seems that pissing off feminists has become a grand new hobby of mine. It's not that hard considering they're all borderline narcissistic. All you have to do is say something they don't agree with and watch them lose their freaking minds. It's funny as hell. Anyone else do this for fun?
Why is it fun?
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
Most feminists are very sensitive people. They are probably the easiest group to troll.

That being said, trolling became much easier in recent years. People get triggered about anything and take everything too seriously and too personally.
bigdiknazi
bigdiknazi
Wtf guys
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Rieka
Another idiot Christian heard from. Tell about how god has changed your life
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@Intelligence_06
Not exactly sure who that is. But yes feminists are. 
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Tell me about how progressivism has changed your life.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@Sidewalker
Because they 1. Hate everyone so it's karma. 2. Have the biggest egos ever, and it's fun to watch them totally lose it when you said something they don't like.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@Best.Korea
Exactly. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Rieka
Easy. When I went to college in the 80’s tuition was inexpensive because of progressive policies to tax the rich under Eisenhower and Kennedy and LBJ.
Unfortunately that was dismantled by idiots like Reagan and now tuition is much higher.

When the economy shit the bed after Trump botched the response to Covid 19, the airline industry was supported by the Federal Government allowing me to be paid and keep my job.

I can look forward to 3500/mo in Social Security and basically free healthcare from Medicare when I retire at 65 because of Roosevelt and LBJ.

Shall I continue, or do you get the point? And what has God done for you exactly?

Rieka
Rieka
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You don't need to go on any further if you don't want to. 

I'm not going to get all sappy and go on about religion, but I've learned some of the answers to things I've been wondering for a long time. 

It's helped me decide my university, future profession and law firm. 

I now know what I want to do with my life and where I want to go.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Rieka
It's helped me decide my university, future profession and law firm. 
I see, God gives out advice on the best colleges to attend? Which law firm?

Is God going to help you pay for law school?

Do you think Jesus would want you to “piss off feminists”?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Rieka
Just being a man  pisses off a feminist. Its hardly a challenge to piss off or trigger a feminist. Just tell a joke, any joke, and they lose their minds. This post will make a feminist lose their mind.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Just tell a joke, any joke, and they lose their minds.

Like a joke about the small earnings of a high school graduate?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Is that a joke? You got me there . That joke is so lame it wouldn't even piss off a feminist. But the joke does prove you are a wanna be  elitist snob.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
But the joke does prove you are a wanna be  elitist snob.
I see, so joking about the subpar earnings of high school educated men is offensive.

But joking about equal rights for have the people in America is totally acceptable. Got it.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You being on this site proves you are in the same class as everyone else. You are in no position to judge anyone LOL. People with high wealth don't visit websites with 25 active users for hours on end.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
People with high wealth don't visit websites with 25 active users for hours on end.
So this is a site for losers? I’m starting to get that impression myself. I’m here to pull you losers out of your echo chamber before the FBI  comes knocking on your door

Rieka
Rieka
-->
@sadolite
I see that, and it honestly sucks for you guys that they're so triggered by men just existing. And yeah, it probably will. I'll probably be chewed out by some feminist pretty soon.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That's not what I mean. I meant that I found a Chrsitian college, and this law firm I intend to apply for in the future is correlated with that college. 

No, and I see you're trying to make me look stupid.

He wouldn't want me to, but at the same time those women get triggered by anything. Just me saying I'm a Conservative would piss them off.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
"So this is a site for losers?" I never said any such thing. Those are your words. It is you that think people who don't make a lot of money  are losers. I simply pointed out that people of high wealth don't waste their time on frivolous activities. This site is a frivolous activity. I have acknowledged this many times in the past . You will never acquire or build wealth by visiting this site. The daily habits of people of high wealth are well documented and consistent. My goal has never been nor will it ever be to be rich and wealthy. But with that said, I want for nothing. I can spend $5000.00 on a toy every so often  and not think twice about it and that's good enough for me.  I do not have the temperament to deal with unreasonable people.  The rich and wealthy  have to deal with the unreasonable. They are willing to lick the balls of the unreasonable to get their money, I am willing to lose money to kick the balls of the unreasonable up between their eyes. My clientele is trained limited and pay well. That's all I want and all I need to be happy. But from your myopic perspective of the world, that makes me a loser.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
It is you that think people who don't make a lot of money  are losers. I simply pointed out that people of high wealth don't waste their time on frivolous activities. This site is a frivolous activity. 
I see, people who don’t make a lot of money are frivolous. Wouldn’t that make them a loser?

So you are an uneducated, frivolous working stiff and happy to be so. That’s great.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
"People who don’t make a lot of money are frivolous. Wouldn’t that make them a loser?"

Again, your words not mine. Never said any such thing. Life for you appears to be an all or nothing existence. I feel sorry for you.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Life for you appears to be an all or nothing existence. 
What does that even mean?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Life for you appears to be an all or nothing existence.

Well said.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
What does that even mean?  The best words I could use are "adolescent angst"

Rieka
Rieka
-->
@sadolite
Well done for schooling that guy. I’ve been reading your arguments and they’re spot on.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Rieka
I can assure you he learns nothing from anything. He already knows everything.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@sadolite
He evidently doesn’t lol