Author: Greyparrot

Total: 213
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@SkepticalOne
The point is the snake eating its tail as Biden cites "rules of decorum"

Which is ironic after Biden recently copped a feel of Eva Longoria's breasts...
At exactly the same venue (the Whitehouse.)

What are these "Rules" Joe Biden? Tell us.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Rieka
I understand this, but in terms of racism, the Democratic party has been far more racist than the Republican party ever has been. I do recognize both parties have changed ideals in terms of opinion on political matters, but the Democrats have had a far more vicious past regarding racism. 
You're focusing on the shifting sands rather than the bedrock truth: conservatives are responsible for the KKK and Segregation. 
Rieka
Debates: 3
Rieka
-->
@SkepticalOne
How are Conservatives responsible when Democrats creates that? You're now shifting the blame. Classic; that's what you all do, right? Blame everything on Trump, blame everything on Republicans/Conservatives, including things your party did, i.e creating the KKK and segregating races. 
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Greyparrot
The point is the snake eating its tail as Biden cites "rules of decorum"
That's what I would expect any president to say if someone starts getting naked in WH public areas. You're welcome to believe it's some sort of partisan breakdown if you like, but I just don't see it. 🤷‍♂️
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Rieka
You need to pay a little closer attention to your history. The party labels and political ideologies don't go together like they used to. 😉
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SkepticalOne
It's not me who thinks it's weird, or conservatives.

Many Trans feel like the Biden administration is going backwards on Trans policy.

Banning Montoya isn't helping Biden with those optics.

Especially when he unapologetically publicly seemingly grabs a woman's boobs days later.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@SkepticalOne
 Here, proof:

At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865

As white, Southern Democrats took over legislatures in the former Confederate states, they began passing more restrictive voter registration and electoral laws, as well as passing legislation to segregate blacks and whites.

While I understand since then both parties are not/not as associated with their former politics, I was debating with IWantRooseveltAgain about how the Democrats are the most racist political party due to their history, not what their politics and morals are now. 
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm not running down the rabbit hole on this one. It's all predictable. Someone pulls a stunt at the WH. The president scolds. Debate ensues on who was in the wrong. Long story short: transwoman was in the wrong, but won't be seriously punished (as is correct) and will gain popularity. We may look back on this day and realize this was the catalyst for transfolks being fully accepted into all parts of society since they, like everyone else, can do stupid shit. 😄
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SkepticalOne
So sacrifice Biden at the altar? I am ok with this.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Rieka
While I understand since then both parties are not/not as associated with their former politics, I was debating with IWantRooseveltAgain about how the Democrats are the most racist political party due to their history, not what their politics and morals are now. 
Party labels don't tell the true story. This notion that "Democrats are the most racist" is a superb bit of gaslighting. That being said, if youre goal is winning at the expense of truth, carry on. I'll leave you to it. 🫤
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@SkepticalOne
I don't see how it's gaslighting or any form of manipulation if it's the truth. It's history, not things I'm making up. 
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, they're will be no sacrifices here. I'm sure Biden will weather this drizzle of a storm just fine. 
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Rieka
I don't see how it's gaslighting or any form of manipulation if it's the truth. It's history, not things I'm making up. 

Blaming modern liberals for the actions of old school conservatives is textbook gaslighting.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SkepticalOne
Lol, they're will be no sacrifices here. I'm sure Biden will weather this drizzle of a storm just fine.
Don't be so sure there are no people in the Democrat party more competent than old Joe.
Censorship of competition may not work out so well this time around.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@SkepticalOne
You're ignorant. This is proof, including from PBS, a liberal origination that the Democratic party were the ones that did this. Where is proof to your claim that "Old School Conservatives" did this? Besides, I never said I blamed modern Democrats for the actions of their forefathers, I said that Democrats are the most racist political party according to their history, and you're denying these facts. 
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I hope your CRM is better than your forum conduct.  

That being said, safe flying, and thank you, as I know it is a hard slog to get any sort of reasonable pay as a pilot.  
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Greyparrot
Don't be so sure there are no people in the Democrat party more competent than old Joe.
I doubt Biden is the most competent Democrat for president. However, you know as well as I that the 'most competent' and 'nominee for president' rarely go together in either party. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@SkepticalOne

Rieka once said that the original taxis were all yellow so now all cars that are yellow are taxis.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Rieka
To be clear, I'm not denying conservative democrats were responsible for the KKK. I'm not denying conservative Democrats were responsible for segregation. What I'm pointing out is that if those democrats were transported to today - they would be Republicans. 😄
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SkepticalOne
Republicans almost got Jeb Bush. Can you imagine all the proxy wars for oil Jeb could have gotten us into?

McCain probably would have been even worse than Jeb.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@FLRW
Rieka once said that the original taxis were all yellow so now all cars that are yellow are taxis.
😆
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@SkepticalOne
I don't think all of them would have, but definitely most of them would have. The party itself still has done what it did then. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Slainte
Believe me, we have plenty of MAGA morons at the airlines. That’s why pilots don’t talk politics in the cockpit.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Sometimes, putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make them a Democrat.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SkepticalOne
conservative democrats 
Conservative Democrats? You mean racist democrats. Conservative Democrats would be Democrats who don’t support unions or financial aid for students. 
Or green energy like Joe Manchin 
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@FLRW
Never said that. I'm saying that original taxis were yellow, and although they're not yellow anymore, they still were yellow once before.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Aren't those "MAGA morons" just Conservatives pointing put liberal's BS? 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Officers sure as shit have tattoos, and you’re a “dummy” to suggest none have STDs.
Not in the good ole days before your weirdo generation came along. I can assure you 99% of officers in my day didn’t have tattoos, didn’t smoke and didn’t have STDs.

Of course the Army is inferior to the Marines in the quality of the people they attract, but I doubt Army officers were much different in the 80s and 90s.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Rieka
No. They are dummies. They watch FOX News. They don’t know who their Congressman is. They don’t read. They don’t know basic economic terms like GDP or there way around a tax return.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Rieka
In all the years I’ve been a commercial pilot since 1999, I’ve never met a conservative who had command of the facts or history.

One reason is conservatism is indefensible. The arc of history is progress. Conservatives resist this natural change. They seek the opposite of progressivism and fear change unless it’s to go back to the way things used to be.

If it were left up to conservatives, we would still have slavery, no voting for women, and economic depressions every 10 to 20 years. That’s what this country has in its past until we had progress.