Republican terrorists vote to censure Schiff for speaking his truth.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 78
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@DavidAZ
You removed prayer and the bible from public schools
No such thing has occurred. Holy books and prayer are not prohibited from schools. You've never actually thought about this narrative you've been fed, huh? I can't say much I guess...I did the same for a long time. 

demanding religious separation since it would demand one's morality to be swayed, but now our children are being feed a bunch of moral junk under the guise of "inclusion".
Religious freedom is hindered by a government advocating religious views. Religious freedom and religious privilege are not the same thing, friend. 

live and let live
Live and let live so long as you don't have to hear about it, eh? 

The truth hurts. 
and then treat us as if we are children, needing the left's ideas to help nanny us "deplorables".
Listen, I'm just saying that someone rejecting evolutionary theory, a more complete understanding of human sexuality, or accurate history is going to inevitably qualify for one or more of the categories your complained about:  uneducated, bigot, or racist. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Civil war. Especially if Biden and his cronies get their way with unconstitutional gun confiscation or severe restrictions on ownership. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

I am glad IwR and I bought a copy of the nuclear codes that Trump was selling online.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Did you also buy the glass of water with a D on it?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Oh, no, but I did buy a glass of water with B on it.  No, that B wasn't for Biden, it was for Barron.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Or Burisma.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Greyparrot
You don't mind civil war as long as your side wins. Admit it.

I do mind a civil war. I don't care about being wrong. But, I also I can't help if someone's sacred beliefs run aground on reality.  That's not a problem I have a lot of control over.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@SkepticalOne

Civil war.
That doesn't answer the question. How has the left been inappropriately antagonizing the right?
Insurrection in the CHOP?
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
No such thing has occurred. Holy books and prayer are not prohibited from schools. You've never actually thought about this narrative you've been fed, huh? I can't say much I guess...I did the same for a long time. 
"Since 1962, the Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that school-mandated prayers in public schools are unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has also ruled that voluntary school prayers are also unconstitutional, because they force some students to be outsiders to the main group, and because they subject dissenters to intense peer group pressure.

Now you want to push away my "narrative" with semantics. 

Live and let live so long as you don't have to hear about it, eh? 
So foolish.  You know that it's not that I can't stand to hear something.  I hear stupid stuff from this site plenty.  It's that I can't stand being forced to believe something against my will that was never true in the first place.

Listen, I'm just saying that someone rejecting evolutionary theory, a more complete understanding of human sexuality, or accurate history is going to inevitably qualify for one or more of the categories your complained about:  uneducated, bigot, or racist. 
Evolutionary theory is a lie and completely unscientific (uneducated).  Why teach it to the children?  Because it's indoctrination, demanded by the left. 
Human sexuality is wrong outside a marriage (bigot).  Why demand this on my children as fact?  Can I not say that it's not okay and it's gross?
"Accurate" history is whatever the makers want it to say (racist).  I do not believe all founding fathers were "good" people, but to say this nation was built only on slavery, is indoctrination again, pushed to our children.  

Why push it to our children?  If we are idiots, do we not have the right to be fools?  Why demand it on us?  The left has crossed the line.  We have always been this way and the left keeps pushing the line, making up new science to give validity to their views.

And from seeing your posts assaulting the conservative way of life, yeah, civil war will come when you guys push too far.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Insurrection in the CHOP?

Luckily, that insurrection solved itself with the Seattle Mayor declaring Chaz unlawful.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't see what's so unlawful about declaring your city block to no longer be part of the united states and then riddling teens with bullets. It was a mostly peaceful insurrection.

I guess that's why there were no charges filed for those ten.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Especially if Biden and his cronies get their way with unconstitutional gun confiscation or severe restrictions on ownership. 
Having a gun is not going to make you less of a loser.

Why weren’t you at January 6th leading the charge? Are you a coward? You believe the election was stolen as Trump says, right? Why didn’t you go there?

SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@DavidAZ
school-mandated prayers
Which isn't the same thing as prayer in schools. Prayer in school is fine.

Evolutionary theory is a lie
You're welcome to your opinion, but the evidence supports evolution better than any alternative.  That's why it is taught in schools. 
Human sexuality is wrong outside a marriage
Just FYI, sexuality is the capacity for sexual feelings, not necessarily sex itself. It's necessary for relationships (like marriage), core part of being human, and why it should be taught in schools. 
"Accurate" history is whatever the makers want it to say (racist).
Accurate history is motivations, intentions,  and what actually happened as best we can tell. Inaccurate history is teaching things known to be incorrect according to evidence and expertise. The latter is happening and conservatives have played an outsized role: Texas.

If we are idiots, do we not have the right to be fools? Why demand it on us? 
Actually, I'm not worried about you. If you want to be an idiot that's your prerogative, but I am concerned about the next generation. Knowledge is power and restricting it is like restricting food and water: it limits a child's potential. 

And from seeing your posts assaulting the conservative way of life, yeah, civil war will come when you guys push too far.
Right, because I'm completely out of line and not that you are overly sensitive to anything resembling criticism. 

Be careful what you wish for. You're writing checks your children or grandchildren will have to pay.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@DavidAZ
Meh. One side has definitely crossed the line. The 'other side' shouldn't be part of this conversation. 
Regardless of whose side you are on, do you not think that one side wouldn't feel threatened if the other did not cross lines?

My point is, there are opposing views so dynamic that one cannot co-exist with the other.  One side will have to be eliminated in order for the other to exist.  We, America, have become so far divided from each other that violent protests have been started on each end.  How long until those protests turn militant since one side refuses to hear the other?  So far, each side is just cramming their views down each other's throat.  Though, being conservative, it looks as if the progressive side are the ones crossing lines since their view seems to be anti-conservatism and pulling away from the core beliefs of America and pushing such odd ideas.
Nonsense, one side advocated intolerance and argues that they cannot coexist with others, they have crossed the line, they are promoting war with people who are different than them....thier tactic is a pretense to victimhood, their tactic is your tactic.

The other side advocates tolerance and peaceful coexistence, that is only a threat to the fascism of the other side, you can pretend to be the victim of tolerance and peaceful coexistence, but that's just fascist bullshit.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
The other side advocates tolerance and peaceful coexistence, that is only a threat to the fascism of the other side, you can pretend to be the victim of tolerance and peaceful coexistence, but that's just fascist bullshit.

Exactly. You do not negotiate with terrorists. Civil war is the only remedy.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot

Exactly. You do not negotiate with terrorists. Civil war is the only remedy.
Yeah, the victimhood army will attack us with whining and complaining, and then lob Mr. Potatohead outrage bombs at us.

We can always make drag queens our first line of defense, they are terrified of drag queens, they will surrender in a New York second when they see drag queens.

Once they have surrendered we will subject them to the LGBTQ "agenda", the ones that don't turn gay will become trans.

Victory!!!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Gays and guns go together like peaches and cream.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Gays and guns go together like peaches and cream.
Snowflakes with guns are no threat if they are afraid to leave thier echo chambers, all we have to do is stay away from thier trailer parks and we don't hve to worry about thier guns.

Diversity terrifies them, you can't aim a gun when you are shaking like a leaf.

Don't forget our secret weapon, we can always have a football player take a knee and their entire army will implode.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Arm the gays and there will be no genocide.

Don't forget our secret weapon, we can always have a football player take a knee and their entire army will implode.
It is weird there are people who think the American flag means anything other than a symbol of oppression.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Arm the gays and there will be no genocide.

It is weird there are people who think the American flag means anything other than a symbol of oppression.
I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go, you'l have to keep an eye out for the attack of the whiney baby brigade.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Just don't let them oppress you with their tears and guns.
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@SkepticalOne
@Sidewalker
We were always like this.  It is the left that is peeling off in rebellion to this way, but not only peeling off, shoving the opposite down our throats and calling us intolerant.

Why is my prerogative to deny what you believe considered intolerance?  Why must I be driven to believe like you?  Evolution is still a lie, being sexually immoral (LGBTQ+++++etc) is still wrong.  But since you can't get me to kneel, you'll circumvent me and damage the minds of my children.  How is this even allowed?  This is going the way of the Nazi's.

Actually, I'm not worried about you. If you want to be an idiot that's your prerogative, but I am concerned about the next generation. Knowledge is power and restricting it is like restricting food and water: it limits a child's potential. 
And this is where I say, there will be bloodshed when you try to take the mind of my children and groom it to your way.  When they are adults, you can have every opportunity to brainwash them (college seems to do this pretty well), they are adults at that point after all.  But when the SF gay choir sings songs like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6p6z7yYlY.  They will convert my children?  WTH?  I'm not supposed to be angry with this?

If this keeps up, yes, figure on violence and civil war.  We can only "tolerate" so much before you start stepping on my toes.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Evolution is still a lie, 
Lol, a bonafide nut job.

Do you still believe smoking is good for you too?

And this is where I say, there will be bloodshed when you try to take the mind of my children and groom it to your way.
This is alarming to learn you have children.

But when the SF gay choir sings songs like this
Are you too stupid to recognize that video as artificial intelligence?

“The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.[7] It was founded by former Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel in 2010.”

Tucker Carlson was fired from FOX News. How big of a liar do you have to be to get fired from that disgrace of a network to get fired for lying? Patel served as Scooter Libby's deputy before becoming chief policy advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney. How’s that for a resume? Scooter Libby is a convicted felon and lost his law license.
Are you stupid? Do you know that you are not an intelligent person?
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Do you still believe smoking is good for you too?
You're an idiot.  I never thought smoking was good for you.  I'm starting to believe that college is the dumbest thing that can happen to any person considering your ignorant rants about people.  Good job on indoctrinating your children to be a cog in a wheel, sheeple.

Evolution theory is constantly being refused by real science, not a Nazi type propaganda that believes if they say it long enough and loud enough, the people will believe it.

This is alarming to learn you have children.
It's alarming to think you never tried to protect your children.  Do you even love your kids or are you okay with some weirdo telling them it's oaky to cut off their genitals?  You are a wimp and spineless.

Are you too stupid to recognize that video as artificial intelligence?
Are you too stupid to recognize that I was talking the gay song they sang and not the video?  Did college teach you anything?  I'm learning a lot from you Rooskie and your college education seems to come strictly from a Nazi camp.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Evolution theory is constantly being refused by real science
That’s bill shit. There is no GOD dummy. The Bible is a fairytale 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
It's alarming to think you never tried to protect your children.
My son just graduated from UCLA. Your kids will rent a place to live from my kids.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
Are you too stupid to recognize that I was talking the gay song they sang and not the video?
Oh really? Nice back pedal. What proof do you have they sang this song?

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
There is no GOD dummy. The Bible is a fairytale
You are a straight up, a jaw flapping fool, full of college knowledge and no wisdom.

My son just graduated from UCLA. Your kids will rent a place to live from my kids.
That's just not true.  For one, my kids would never go to California.  It's the granola state, full of fruits, nuts and flakes.  For two, just because your boy graduated, it doesn't mean he will apply anything that he learned.  He could turn out like you, thumping his weak chest bragging about his college credentials on a debate website.  For three, I'm sure your son will be asking my kids if they want to super size their meal.

Oh really? Nice back pedal. What proof do you have they sang this song?
What?!  If you are trying to make think you are just plain dumb, then mission accomplished soldier. 

Here is a link to a website that states that they sang it and doubled down that they are sticking by it when they got backlash.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZ
For one, my kids would never go to California.  
Our rental properties are in Florida 

I'm sure your son will be asking my kids if they want to super size their meal.
Well, no doubt your kids will be eating fast food the rest of their lives because they can’t afford a restaurant, but UCLA grads don’t work as cashiers, genius.

If you are trying to make think you are just plain dumb
Great grammar dummy

“the SFGMC recently posted a song across social media where they satirically sing, "We'll convert your children," but they say it's being taken out of context and they're getting lots of hateful backlash, including violent threats.“

according to your brilliant TMZ source, idiots like you want to kill because of satire.

“The Chorus is laying the blame on "far-right conservative media" ... claiming the song's tongue-in-cheek humor is being lost on folks and instead used to "support a narrative that suits their intolerant and hateful needs."

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Our rental properties are in Florida
Why are you funding MAGAland with property taxes? What a traitor and a hypocrite. Funding terrorists willingly.