The morbid truth about what really happen to titan submersible

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 9
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
Here is morbid truth your media will not tell you. This is also not what your officials tell the media so maybe not media fault.

When cosmonauts go to space the Anericans have plan. If they get stranded and death is certain then they claim, cosmonaut lost.

People cannot handle that stranded people are doomed and nobody will or can help.  So they wait until cos.onauts die, then pretend they just find them a MImute too late.

Your sub was not imploded. Officials knew people were slowly dying. They knew people could not be helped and that public cannot handle this truth. So they wait for people to die. People die while staring at Titanic, and then the officials pretend that they miraculously found ship now that they are dead. 

I dont know if you guys are lucky media protects you from harsh reality or unlucky, but truth is. Those people were alive whole time and had slow death. Truth is, the morbid fact that officials had to wait close by hopeless to save them is too much for sensitive America and America puppet states

Don’t believe me. Look at plan your government had if moon people got stranded. It is declassified.  Moon landers would be "missing" and plan was for NASA to announce cosmonauts dead after time had elapsed for survival and claim they found rocket 1 hour too late. 

World is not pretty
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@ponikshiy
Curious, what crystal ball did you consult to come up with that hocus pocus nonsense!?!
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@TWS1405_2
My boyfriend was Gangster until he died. I know how government works. So you can say I have inside knowledge 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Prayer Works!  Oh wait, no it doesn't.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@ponikshiy
My boyfriend was Gangster until he died. I know how government works. So you can say I have inside knowledge 
Maybe your government and the corruption of the KGB, but not the American government, media, etc. 
Inside knowledge of American affairs? Again, what crystal ball did you consult...? *FP*

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
They did say they heard banging yesterday.  
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@ponikshiy
NASA is run by psychopaths.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@DavidAZ
They did say they heard banging yesterday