Record Temps in Nroth America

Author: ebuc

Total: 7
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Got to 14:10 ofr the story.....and artic ice for this time of year is at new all time low

In 90's conservatives poo pooed greenhouse effect

then around 2000 Bush finally agreed planet is warming but he wouldnt agree that humans were the cause.

Repubulican conservatives are lack moral and intellectual integrity, for the most part. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Humans are the worst species that ever existed. By all standards.
sadolite
sadolite
I've lived in the same 10 mile radius for 40 years. Same as it ever was. Sea level is the same to.  I find my personal  direct observations to be superior evidence of little to no change in climate.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Humans are the worst species that ever existed. By all standards.
All standards? What about the standard of achieving space travel?

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

I am surprised that no other countries have used nuclear bombs.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
The Corn lobby has killed 100+ times more Americans than Japanese killed by both A-Bombs in Japan.

135 days later

FLRW
FLRW

After the cumulative warming of these past several months, it's virtually guaranteed that 2023 will be the hottest year on record, according to Copernicus. Scientists monitor climate variables to gain an understanding of how our planet is evolving as a result of human-generated greenhouse gas emissions.

This October was the hottest on record globally, 1.7 degrees Celsius (3.1 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer than the pre-industrial average for the month — and the fifth straight month with such a mark in what will now almost certainly be the warmest year ever recorded.